Chapter 4: A date?

Fated to be with you ♥ [HIATUS]

Poster By: escapethefate

The next morning, Jessica woke up early. She went to take a shower while Seohyun and Tiffany are preparing breakfast.

“Wow, it’s been a long time since I last saw unnie waking this early,” Seohyun said as she was flipping the pancakes.

“I know right? I heard she’s going to the café today to search for the girl name Yuri,” replied Tiffany while frying the egg.

“And I never seen Jessica sacrificing her sleep for someone, she must be really crazy for that Yuri girl,” Tiffany continued placing the egg she fried on the plates separately.

“Well, I guess I am,” Jessica interrupted their conversation.

Tiffany and Seohyun didn’t dare to say another word, worrying the ice princess might blow her top. After having their breakfast, the girls lazed around as they were so exhausted from yesterday’s concert while Jessica head out to the café to look for Yuri.

Jessica placed her hands in her pockets and walked to the café. When she reached there, she noticed a small sign on the door saying, “Closed due to renovations, won’t be open till next 2 months.”

“Aish, jinja?! Why am I so unfortunate recently?!” Jessica mumbled to herself. She knew waiting 2-3 months won’t work because Yuri might have forgotten about Jessica by then. She kicked the pole to vent her anger, but she hurt her foot instead and limped back home.

Jessica reached home and told the girls what happened. The girls comforted Jessica as they know that Jessica was depressed being unable to search for Yuri. The café was the only place that she can bump into Yuri again, or the park. But Jessica knew Yuri would never go to the park because Yuri doesn’t look like the type of person who would relax her mind that way.

“Well, you can’t force both of you to bump into each other right? It’s all about fate unnie, if it’s fated for both of you to meet and maybe fall in love, then you’ll just have to coincidentally meet her then,” the maknae, as usual said.

Jessica just sighed because she was so depressed. She apologized once again for losing the keychain given by Tiffany eventhough Tiffany said it was alright many times, but that wasn’t the only thing she was depressed about. She was depressed about not having to meet Yuri again.

“I’ll just have to leave it to fate,” mumbled Jessica.

On the other hand, Taeyeon, Yoona and Yuri was at the autoshop working.

“Business ain’t good today yo,” Taeyeon sighed as she surfed the internet in the office.

“I know it isn’t, but we’ll just have to keep working and hoping customers would come, unnie!” Yoona as usual, keeping the spirit alive, she’s always the one keeping the spirits high for everyone.

Yuri didn’t say a single word, she was upset about Jessica being in a relationship. She was still hoping that Jessica would find her again, but what is she thinking right? Why would Jessica find her? She thought to herself.

When the autoshop was quiet, Taeyeon would get bored. She hates quietness because it will only make her sleepy. So, to keep herself awake, she decided to go to the chatroom again. She refreshed the page a few times, then she saw the name “Panypany” again at the chatroom. Taeyeon clicked on that username and started the conversation.

[Chatbox]:

Taetae0903: Annyeong..! It’s me again ^^ Do u still remember me??

Panypany: Ah….Yes yes, I do. Annyeong…

Taetae0903: Why do I sense that u are not feeling gd today? :’(

Panypany: My best friend lost the most precious gift I gave to her..But I said it was ok but she still was guilty. Not only abt that, she is upset cos she cant find the girl she liked too.. I don’t get what is so special abt the girl she met at the park…

Taetae0903: Ah, I see. Cheer up ok? Hope everything will be fine for u, anyway, whats ur real name?

Panypany: Tiffany, Tiffany Hwang Miyoung. :)

Taetae0903: What a beautiful name! Kim, Kim Taeyeon. I mean Kim is my surname.. but my name is Taeyeon. Hehe.. Say, aren’t u a star or something?

Panypany: Haha u are such a dork and u’re funny! :x Anyway, yes I am.. Its ok right for an idol to chat with someone?

Taetae0903: Yes, yes its ok :)

The both of them chatted till the night, Taeyeon felt like she had a crush on her and so did Tiffany, Tiffany found Taeyeon very cute and dorky.

“20 seconds of courage, that’s all it takes Tae…Come on, you advised this to your dongsaengs, why not you do it too..”

Taetae0903: Can we go out some time?

Panypany: Go out? Like a date..?

Taetae0903: Yeah, um, that’s how u want it to be then it’ll be a date then.

Taeyeon smiled to herself when she saw Pany typed the word “Date” .

Panypany: How abt tmr? Im free tmr, and maybe I could bring one of my bestfriends along too.. Since my other bestfriend doesn’t like going on dates, it’ll be a double date then?

Taetae0903: Yes! Sure, I’ll bring my friend along tmr too.. I’ll pick u up at ur dorm, lets say arnd 8pm?

Panypany: yes, that will be fine.. but u don’t knw where is my dorm, how are u gonna pick me up?  

Taetae0903: Im a fan, don’t underestimate my power of stalking.. haha! Joking..

Panypany: U are so funny! Alright, ive gtg, I’ll see u tmr taetae? ;-)

Tae0903: Yes, pany!

[End of chatbox]

“A date with a star, GREAT Taeyeon! Absolutely fantastic! But now I just have to convinced Yuri to go on a a double date with me, hopefully she’ll agree to it,” mumbled to herself after she end her chat with Tiffany.

“Got myself a double date with an online chat buddy. How awesome, Tiffany. I hope Jessica agrees to it..I HAVE to convince her into this,” Tiffany said herself before she went to sleep.

--

WOO!

 

Next chapter gonna be awesome! :D Guranteed plus chop! ^^v

Will Tiffany convince Jessica, and will Taeyeon convince Yuri? If yes, will the date be successful? If no, what would happen? (I feel as if i'm asking a comprehension question)

Who knows right? It's all up to fate, haha! Don't worry about the Yoonhyun couple, they will appear on the next chapter.

Even if my story isn't popular, I can't stop it halfway cause I have subscibers reading it! Keep subcribing ninja readers and continue to comment! <3 Chapter 5 will be out tomorrow as it needs a lot of planning, date, convincing, meeting... Muahaha!

-escapethefate-