39.

Fated to be with you ♥ [HIATUS]

These few weeks has not been so good for Seohyun. Yoona and Yonghwa? They kept getting closer. Do they have a thing for each other? It’s impossible right, I mean, Yoona loves her. That’s what she said, and clearly Seohyun remembered, from the first day Yoona confessed. But why does it seem that each day, Yoona and her are getting distant? And she can’t help but feeling jealous of the two of them. Yonghwa. That’s all what Seohyun could think of, it’s because of him.

“Hyunnie?” Yoona called out to her, she’s been dazing a lot recently. Because her mind is filled with so many questions that’s left unanswered, so many doubts that has been yet to be cleared.

“D-dae?” Seohyun played around with her scrambled eggs.

“Hyunnie, if you’re not going to eat it, don’t play with it okay? It’s not nice,” Yoona calmly said, resting her arm on Seohyun’s thighs.

“By the way, I’m meeting Yonghwa Oppa today, do you want to come along?” Yoona continued, finishing her last piece of bacon, wiping off the oil at the corner of her lips with a napkin.

The minute she heard what Yoona said, her heart became heavy. It became heavier each time Yoona said she’s meeting him. She didn’t know she has to be contented that Yoona still think of her and ask if she wanted to follow, or be upset that she felt very distant from her.

“Not today, Yoong… I’ve got to practice er.. my dance steps,” She lied, which might not seem obvious from her impassive face.

“But you’re suppose to rest from your comebacks?” Yoona said, puzzled. At the same time, Yoona helped her out by washing the dishes.

“Oh, haha! Did I say dance steps? I meant I want to get some more rest, both of you go ahead,” Seohyun made a fist, trying so hard to put on a smile in a way to convince Yoona.

“Alright, if you say so babe, I’ll see you when I get home, I love you!”

“I love you t-”

Bang!

Great, she have not even finished what she has to say, let alone her I love you too. That’s how Yoona’s have been treating her ever since Yonghwa appeared again, and got close to Yoona. Seohyun hated him even more, it looks like she can’t forgive him anymore. He’s too, evil… Well, in Seohyun’s eyes.

 

--

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Yonghwa Oppa!” Yoona shouted from a far, and waved, skipping happily towards him.

“Aish, stop with the formal talking. Banmal okay?” Yonghwa smile grew even wider with Yoona being only a step away from him.

“Araso, arsaso!” she teased and laughed while linking her arm with his, which made his body froze for a little while, but felt warm again, because his heart was melted by her warmth even with their arms linking together. But he knew that, what she did was just a friendly intention.

“Where to, Oppa?”

“Well since this is my last three days in Korea, I need to shop for clothes here, because I’m too cool for clothes in America,” Yonghwa joked, which made Yoona chuckle, closing and face to hide herself from the embarrassment.

“As if, Oppa! But I know just where to go! Let’s go!” Yoona walked forward, still with their arms linked, which made her pulled Yonghwa along since she’s walking fast.

 

--

 

“How about this one, Oppa?” Yoona expression was priceless, it was serious yet cute. Yonghwa can’t even focus on choosing his clothes, because he was too mesmerized because of her expression.

“Anything’s fine,” Yonghwa smiled and look at the other clothes while she picked for him some of the apparels.

“Let’s do a runway,” Yoona smiled evilly and rubbed her hands together, like an evil villain would do.

“Wait? What no!” Yonghwa was too late to stop her, but as soon as Yoona’s touch was on his skin, he can’t help but to let her go on what she planned to do.

Yonghwa walked on the small runway that Yoona has set up a few minutes ago after begging the manager of the shop to let her have the runway for awhile.

“Don’t you know how to strut?” Yoona said frustratingly.

“Strut?”

“Yeah.. Like this..” she pushed him to one side and went up the runway. She walked with a vain, pompous bearing, as with head erect and chest thrown out, as if expecting to impress other people in the shop. Everyone was looking at her, amused. Yonghwa couldn’t help but leave his jaw dropped open wide.

“Ta da!” she jumped from the runway, and landed in front of him.

“Your turn,” she continued and shook his wrist.

He stared at her blankly, too surprised that she had the potential to be a model.

“D-dae,” He nervously took a step on the runway and jumped on it with his other leg. He walked towards the starting and replayed the beautiful lady who struts on the runway a few minutes ago, he closed his eyes tightly and opened it back, smiling to himself.

“Start!” Yoona jumped lightly and clapped her hands.

He took a deep breath and took small steps at first, and caught Yoona glaring at him for shyly walking on the runway. He wobbled in the boots but soon got the idea of strutting, feeling proud of himself for being able to strut well in front of her. He was glad that Yoona was actually impressed.

“Great!”

“We’ll take this complete look, and this….and this… and this too.. Oh! And this….” Yoona just threw all the outfits at him, he quickly catch each and everyone of them.

“Done!” She clapped and giggled, yet felt guilty at the same time for throwing too many clothes at him.

“Go get yourself something too, will you?” He walked towards the counter and threw all the clothes on the counter, the cashier was shocked to see so many clothes to be bought at the same time.

“It’s fine Oppa, I’m just helping you out,” she slightly bowed and looked around the shop.

“I know, don’t worry! It’s on me, I’ll pay for it. A gift for helping me out and also a gift for taking the time to spend the time with me here in Seoul,” he said whilst giving his credit card to the cashier who was already tired after scanning 20 over clothes for him.

“It’s okay Oppa, you don’t have to. I’m already happy that you had a great time here in Seoul,”

After that, Yonghwa didn’t say anything. He kept quiet, he was admiring her modesty each time he complimented her. What a beauty she is, she could be every guys first love, he thought. She’s so innocent, she doesn’t even notice all the men that were staring at her, she makes him comfortable and feels that she cares for him, he felt very important for the second time in his life, after Seohyun.

Yonghwa didn’t say much after they bought his clothes, they went to the café to get a drink.

“Are you okay, Oppa?” Yoona took the last sip of he Americano and stared in his eyes, but not in a loving way, but a worried way.

“I’m fine, wait here,” he said and was gone in a flash. Yoona was puzzled and sat there, she hated being alone, so she focused on the streets, hoping that he’ll be back soon.

“Hey princess,” a man slid back down on his chair and smiled widely, holding onto a pink wrapped present with a cute bow placed neatly on it, glitter silver were spread equally around the present.

“Are you flirting with me?” Yoona chuckled, lightly slapped Yonghwa’s forearm.

“So what if I am?”

“Disgusting!” she did a playful merong and slightly crossed her eyes, like a cute goofball she is, Yonghwa thought.

“Yours,” he slowly stretched his arms towards her, closing his eyes and hoping she would accept his gift.

She was hesitant at first, mixed feelings in her. Disappointed yet touched by his actions. She already told him she doesn’t want it, why the extra effort to get me a gift from a shop that was 6 blocks away? Confused as to whether to reprimand him for not listening to her or thank him for taking such efforts to get her a gift. The only gift she gets is on her birthdays.

“Thanks,” she can’t afford to reprimand someone who done something like this. The 12th nicest person in the world before him are people like, omma, appa, hal-abeoji, halmeoni,  Hyunnie, Taeyeon unnie, Yuri unnie, Tiff…. Oh you know the rest.

“Open it!” he clasped his hands, expecting a good response from her.

She unwrapped the present carefully because she wanted to keep the wrapper, since it’s beautifully and slightly smothered with glitter with a cute bow too. After carefully tearing out a few scotch tapes, a red silky material caught her eye, she took it out and let it spread with the help of the wind adding an admirable effect, wow, a red dress that caught everyone’s eye at the café.

“Woah, Oppa, you don’t have to…”

“Do this?”

“Yeah,” agitated each time he finishes her sentence.

“You don’t like it?” he played with his fingers, afraid that she might now like it.

“I love it hell yeah, now I can wear this for my future dates,” she giggled.

Yonghwa’s slight smile turned into a frowned, glaring at her.

“Jealous now are we?” she teased.

“What what? No…no..” he scratched his neck and smiled, letting out a nervous laugh at the same time, trying not to get caught that he was filled with jealousy when Yoona said that.

“Let’s go!”

--

“Seohyun? Are you okay dear?” Tiffany Taeyeon’s hair who was sleeping soundly, with her head on Tiffany’s lap, mumbling to herself and smiling in her sleep.

“You two are sure lovely together,” Seohyun said with sarcasm and felt worried because Yoona’s not back yet.

It’s already 8pm yet she’s not home, where could she be with Yonghwa? Someone she hates so much, and she can’t believe she didn’t stop Yoona from going out with that guy. Hello? What happens to Seohyun huh? What happens to her? She’s left alone all day, and everytime she tries to reach Yoona’s phone, no answer and the next minute she knew, the phone was turned off. Seohyun is already sick and tired of getting a voicemail each time she tries to get through her.

“Yeah.. She’s so cute when she’s sleeping…” Tiffany trailed off, still her hair.

“Ding dong!”

Without being told, Seohyun stood up like a robot and trudged towards the door.

“Yoona.. I don’t think this is a good idea..” Yonghwa fixed his sweater and looked extremely nervous standing outside of the house.

“Don’t worry… Didn’t I tell you Seohyun forgave you? She wouldn’t mind,”

“I can sense she still bears a grudge on me..” he said, fixing his tie next, playing around with his luggage.

“She’ll listen to me,” Yoona assured him but squeezing his right shoulder.

“Annyeonghase…yo?” Seohyun bowed and when she stood back up straight, her eyes opened wide to see Yonghwa and Yoona together and small black luggage with them.

“Annyeong!” Yoona waved and lightly hugged her, pulling Yonghwa in to the house, who gave a nervous smile at Seohyun.

Seohyun’s face was full of jealousy, she could not stand having Yonghwa near her and what she just witnessed was her girlfriend holding a guy’s hand? Someone she despise!? No way… What’s going on with these two. Seohyun could not stop contemplating those negative questions in her mind, picturing what her future would be without Yoona in her life, picturing Yoona and Yonghwa’s happy ever after, not hers.. because she’s without Yoona.

“Oh? Someone’s here? Annyeonghaseyo! Tiffany imnida,” Tiffany waved and nodded her head slightly, and her actions had woke Taeyeon up.

“Someone’s here babe, greet him,” she whispered in Taeyeon’s ear and kissed her forehead.

Like a baby Taeyeon is, she stretched and yawn with full of aegyo.

“Oh… Annyeonghaseyo..” Taeyeon mumbled and rubbed her eyes trying to see who it was.

“Don’t mind her, we’ll be sleeping earlier! Goodnight!” Tiffany waved and pulled Taeyeon and brought her into the room, but halfway to the room, Taeyeon stopped.

“But I thought we are going to have a wild nigh…”

“Taeyeon, not infront of them baby!” Tiffany smiled and whispered through he teeth and quickly covered Taeyeon’s mouth from speaking and quickly went in the room.

Yoona and Yonghwa chuckled at TaeNy, and Yonghwa seemed comfortable because Yoona has told him about them, and the Yulsic of course. While chuckling, Seohyun folded her arms and her face turn something into a sulk and cleared to get her attention from the both of them.

“Hyunnie.. Yonghwa’s sleeping over today! And then we will be going out tomorrow, the 3 of us this time! Because everytime I ask if you want to come along, you’ll be busy.. so we will spent time at home!” Yoona clasped her hands together and squealed excitingly.

“But-”

“Don’t worry Hyunnie, he’ll sleep in the guest room!” Yoona shook Seohyun’s wrist, looking into her eyes, pleadingly.

“Okay…” Seohyun said reluctantly.

Yonghwa looked at every other direction, seeming a little bit nervous but excited that he was allowed to sleep here.

“Yoong, we need to talk,” Seohyun said, trying to hold her tears.

“Araso! Oppa, go and shower and sleep! We’ll see you tomorrow! Goodnight!” Yoona blew a flying kiss to him, teasing him and winked at him. Seohyun eyes was about to explode and her nostrils was blowing out hot air.

He nodded his head and went to the guest room which was beside Yoonhyun’s.

 

--

 

“What’s up Hyunnie?” Yoona threw herself on the bed after a tiring day with Yonghwa.

“Why?” Seohyun glared at her, folding her arms.

“I told you… We’re going to spent time together….”

“No! Why are you so close with him?”

“We’re just good friends Hyunnie… Why are you so agitated?” Yoona said, scratching her head, she stood up and stood in front of Seohyun and rested her hands on Seohyun’s shoulder, but she pushed Yoona aside and faced her back to Yoona.

“I don’t want to lose you…” a tear escaped from her eye.

“What? Lose? Hyunnie… You’ll never lose me, I love you babe..” Yoona took a few steps forward quietly, and softly hugged her from behind, placing her chin on Seohyun’s neck.

“I might lose you to Yonghwa! Can’t you see it?! Yonghwa-sshi already fallen for you! I don’t want to lose you Yoong! And recently when you’re with me, you seem so moody! But when you’re with him? Wow, you’re smiling so widely. Isn’t it obvious that you’ve fallen for him too!? Do you know how it feels to let go of someone you really love for a long time?! Just for them to be happy?! Do you? I’ve done that before, and I don’t want to do it for the second time, Yoong!” Seohyun screamed right at her face and pushed Yoona away, she started sobbing and crying loudly.

“What?! Hyunnie! How could you?! I will NEVER, I repeat myself, I WILL NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH JUNG YONGHWA OPPA! He’s just a close friend! I’ll never let you go, and you don’t even have to! I love you so much, don’t you know that? Why can’t you just trust me?!” Yoona shouted back, and she too started to cry.

“I’m going to sleep,” Seohyun just threw herself to the bed and covered herself with the blanket and cried to sleep.

Yoona stared at her for 45 minutes to an hour, trying to re-think whatever she has done to upset Seohyun, and what she has said earlier. She was do disappointed that Seohyun didn’t put enough trust to her, but also disappointed with herself that she couldn’t see Seohyun in pain whenever she spends time with Yonghwa.

Yoona sat on the bed and stared at sleeping Seohyun, whose eye lids are already red from all that crying.

“So you’re saying all this while, you don’t trust me? Or you’re saying I have not been good enough for you? Seohyun… if you’re hurt, you could’ve just told me. That’s why we’re together, cause I will be there for you every single time of my life, I will always have time for you, even when you barely have enough for me. Don’t you know how much I love you? Affection doesn’t need to be shown each time, maybe if you put enough trust to me, you wouldn’t have think all those negative thoughts. I’m sorry that I have hurt you with my actions and words, I didn’t know it would hurt you like this. I’m sorry, please forgive me,” Yoona whispered, a tear went down her cheeks and dropped on Seohyun’s face. Yoona her hair softly, and gave a long yet soft kiss on her forehead, embracing each moment she has with her, because she doesn’t want to waste them nor lose her. She cupped her cheeks carefully, and mouthed the words ‘I love you’ once more.

 

--

 

“Wow.. I didn’t know they were together.. nor did I intend to break their relationship…” Yonghwa said to himself after he eavesdropped the two, he was already crying and his body slid down against the wall and sat down. He tugged his own hair and cried hard.

“I didn’t mean to… Really…”

--

What's up guys!? Here's an update of Fated to be with You! Hope you guys enjoyed it.. I apologize for the last part, I know it's a bit dramatic.. But it'll be all over super soon.. I bet you guys miss Yulsic too right? Don't worry they'll be back soon! And TaeNy to right! I miss them too! Anyway, I ordered myself TTS Album! Kekeke! I'll be getting it soon!

Anyway, is there any fans of EXO out there?! I just got to know my dad adores EXO...........weird, but cute! By the way, i'm thinking of making an EXO or Daragon fanfic, yep, I'm an appler and an exotic too.. HAHA! Let me know what your thoughts are on them!

Stay tune guys! Love all of ya!

xx

-escapethefate-