37.

Fated to be with you ♥ [HIATUS]

Ahh.. What a nice name. He thought. His lips curved into a charming smile as he turns around to grab his dinner. He had his hands in his pockets and continued to roam the streets, without Yoona leaving his mind.

 

--

 

“Are we there yet?” Sunny sudden burst of aegyo both annoyed yet amused Sooyoung.

“In a few okay, be patient!” Sooyoung had her eyes on the road, trying not to turn her head to admire her awkwardly again and get caught.

“Arasooo…Pali..” Sunny folded her arms and sulked in a cute and unique way. Only Sooyoung and Donghae knows her true colours behind those serious and fearful eyes of hers.

15 minutes left into the ride to Lotte World, the both of them spent their time singing to Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun’s new single and laughing like ahjummas’ in the car like as if they’re the only ones in the world.

“Alright! We’re here!” Sooyoung said and noticed that Sunny was unbuckling her seatbelt. She quickly unbuckled hers and ran over to Sunny side of the car and opened the door for her.

“You’re being too nice, shikshin!” Sunny teased and giggled, but bowed for Sooyoung’s politeness.

“Don’t you think it’s a little late?” Sunny continued as the both of them strolled slowly out of the carpark and to the location.

“Don’t worry. I’ve made special arrangements,” Sooyung smirked, praising herself endlessly in her mind for doing such a great job begging the manager of the place the other day.

They were talking non-stop and didn’t realise that they’ve reached the counter.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Sooyoung imnida. I’m the one who booked the place tonight,” she smiled while the person at the counter rolled her eyes and continued typing out some details on her computer and chewed her bubblegum.

“Yeah, yeah, here’s the keys to this place. Thanks to you I have to finish work late,” she rolled her eyes again and stood up, took her bags and went out of the counter area and went home.

“YAH! I gave the company money okay! You stupid wenc-”

“Sooyoung-ah, it’s alright, lets go!” Sunny held her wrists and rubbed them gently, soothing and calming her down. Just a small and simple action had made Sooyoung go crazy than ever. Her cheeks had shown all shades of red as they made their way in the ice skating rink.

“Do these fit Sunny?” Sooyoung tied Sunny’s ice skates gently and checked whether all of them were secured while Sunny stared at Sooyoung blankly, without replying her question.

“Yah, does it fit?” Sooyoung raised her voice a little louder, but felt a little amused seeing her impassive face who is staring blankly at her, without realizing it.

“Huh? Oh yeah, thanks! Why are you so nice today huh?” Sunny teased again, scrutinizing the way Sooyoung wore her ice skates.

“Can’t I? Just take this as a date will you?” Sooyoung smiled and helped Sunny stand up.

“Bwoh?” Sunny was shocked to see the flirtatious side of her. Never has she had someone saying those kind of things to her or treat her so nicely, except for Donghae, who’d be just teasingly doing that to her back then. Damn, why does her actions reminds her of Donghae? Better brush off that thought.

“Nothing, let’s go,” Sooyoung walked out to the skating rink without waiting for Sunny who was completely stunned.

“Are you coming or not?” Sooyoung shouted, feeling annoyed.

Sunny slowly made her way to the skating rink, and was admiring Sooyoung gracefully skating around the rink while waiting for her to get to the rink. Sooyoung caught her staring again and smirked. She was surprised herself that she kept staring at Sooyoung blankly like that.

“Do you know how to skate?”

“I guess so,”

“Don’t try to act, you egoist! Make a V like that and ‘slide’ each of your foot outwards, one by one….” Sooyoung showed her carefully, and looked at her in the eyes, making sure she got it correct. She was afraid that if she skates, she might fall and her hurt herself. Being a protective person, she wants each and every step of the way, or should I say, skate of the way, carefully.  

Sunny nodded at ever sentence Sooyoung said, and diligently followed Sooyoung around and skating carefully.

Half an hour into skating, Sunny already got the idea of it and slowly skates around the rink without Sooyoung by her side but busily and secretly admiring her from afar. Like a beauty queen, Sooyoung thought to herself.

“Ow!” A loud thud was heard across the empty rink.

Sooyoung froze at her spot and turned around to see Sunny trying to massage her foot even with her skates on. It got her more angry, doesn’t she know the bottom of the skates are very sharp?! She might cut her fingers!

“Yah!” Sooyoung shout out with vehement in her voice, she carried Sunny in her arms and skate out of the rink and walked back into the locker room. Sunny struggled to break free at first, but gave up the idea as she weirdly like having Sooyoung protecting her. She slightly place her head near Sooyoung collar bone and rested for awhile before Sooyoung puts her down.

Sooyoung rigorously placed her on the bench, and swiftly took out the skates from Sunny’s foot but she still flinched in pain.

“You! Do you want to die? How could you fall? Look at your foot now… It’s bruising…”

Sunny didn’t say anything. Rather than feeling annoyed that Sooyoung’s nagging at her, she likes it, somehow. But maybe she likes the fact that Sooyoung is caring for her as a friend, she thought.

“Aish.. didn’t you listen to what I taught you just now….”

Nope, she’s still not listening.

“Now I have to carry you, this heavy sack of potato!”

One ear in, one ear out….

“Lee Soonkyu! Are you listening to me!?” Sooyoung screamed at her face.

“D-dae? Dae. Mianhe,” Sunny thoughts were all messy.

Sooyoung let out a long sigh and looked Sunny straight in her eyes.

“You have to be careful, I don’t want you hurt anywhere,” Sooyoung smiled with her eyes never leaving Sunny’s.

It was an intimate moment for Sooyoung, but an awkward moment for Sunny. She didn’t even know what Sooyoung’s doing next.

At a split second, she already found Sooyoung’s lips brushed against hers.

“Choi Sooyoung!”

--

 

It was a beautiful morning, birds were chirping sweetly, the blue sky perfectly fits each day of Yoona’s life.

Not.

Seoul’s just like any other day for her, today’s an off day for her. Finally, she needed some rest after days and days and days of errands to be done and work to be done at the café and the autoshop. Finally, nobody is going to disturb her. Finally, she gets some private time with her girlfriend, Seohyun. Who has been exceptionally busy with her comebacks with her unnies. Nobody is going to disturb them now, not even Yuri nor Taeyeon. It’s not like she hates their presence, she just want alone time that she adamantly deserves.

At the same time, she was grateful to God for opening Yuri’s heart once again and let her be herself eventhough after Donghae’s heroic death that happened 3 months ago. Good thing that Yuri is doing well with Jessica while Taeyeon and Tiffany are having the time of their life each day.

“Good Morning, Yoong….” Seohyun whispered into her left ear. She smiled like there’s no tomorrow with her heart fluttering and silently celebrating in her mind having her girlfriend to wake her up so sweetly.

“Mmmm….” She slowly stood up and threw her arms at Seohyun, causing her to shriek.

“Yah!”

“B-bwoh? Is there something wrong?” she tilted her head, bemused.

“You have not even showered yet, and you throw your arms at me! Smelly Yoong~” Seohyun playfully tease. Aish this girl, Yoona thought.

“Go get showered, I’ve prepared breakfast!” Seohyun clasped her hands together in happiness and delight, and skipped her way out of the room, attending to the boiled water.

Half an hour into the breakfast, Yoona and Seohyun was endlessly feeding each other. It seems like the food it’s not even touched because they took small bites and played around with each other more than eating.

“Hyunnie, you make the best breakfast,” Yoona smiled as she cutely gestured to Seohyun and fed her.

Seohyun just smiled and wipe the mayonnaise on the corner of Yoona lips.  

“You know Hyunnie.. I bumped into this weird guy last night when I was rushing back home, where you threatened me that you would lock the door if I came home late, WHICH! You did not……”

Seohyun giggled at the thought of last night.

Flashback:

“Yoong! You better be home soon if not I’m locking the door! You’ve been coming home late recently….”

“B-but..Hyunnie, I’m busy with wor-”

“Be home soon! Bye!”

Seohyun quickly hang up the phone and Yoona tried to ran home to save all the time she could before Seohyun could lock the door.

End of flashback.

“Anyway! I bumped into him and his bag scratched my finger, and that’s how I got this cute keroro plaster!” Yoona arrogantly showed off her finger with the keroro plaster on, Seohyun rolled her eyes and shoved scrambled eggs into .

“He insisted on buying me a plaster and putting them on for me!” Yoona talked with full, Seohyun’s face became impassive.

Yoona scrutinized her face and actions, solving the puzzle that Seohyun was silently jealous when she talks about it.

“You’re jealous?” Yoona teasingly asked.

“Don’t talk with your mouth full, Yoong…” Seohyun said, shoving bacon now into .

“Ding Dong!” the doorbell echoed in the spacious mansion.

“I’ll get the door,” Seohyun insisted, trying to avoid Yoona’s teasings.

Seohyun removed some dirt off her shoulders and removed her apron while she slowly opened the door.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Seohyun-sshi… Do you still remember me?” A man who dressed preppily bowed.

“Y-y-” Seohyun could not say a single word, too shocked and she instantly let go of her apron. Her words are swallowed back in .

“Oh? Seohyun! It’s this man I’m talking about! Come in!” Yoona ‘popped’ behind her and welcomed him in.

--

Oh! Hello readers! Next few chapters will be soosun and yoonhyun, after that it'll be the start of yulsic and taeny. that a whole new drama will start again! kekeke.

Anyway..

I might be busy till september.... Major exams coming soon again! Life of a person who's graduating this year. :(

Subscribe, View and Comment!

By the way, please check out my new fanfic:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/182846/this-means-war-taecyeon-yoona-nickhun

(A Yoona, Nichkhun, Taecyeon fanfic. THIS MEANS WAR)

Love,

escapethefate