33.

Fated to be with you ♥ [HIATUS]

“What? Excuse me? What do you mean by you don’t need me anymore?!” Hara exclaimed, feeling extremely dissatisfied.

“Because we know where Jessica is,” Sunny smirked and dialled for the police.

“REALLY?!” Tiffany, Seohyun and Yoona said in unison.

“Hello?! Do you know who I am? I AM GOO HAR-”

“Excuse me, please be quiet,” Seohyun demanded and furrowed her eyebrows, giving a death glare to Hara.

“Wow, Seohyun-ah… You’re becoming fiercer,” Yoona joked.

“…But don’t treat me that way,” Yoona continued making everyone else in the room laugh.

 

--

 

“DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I AM GOO HARA!”

“YOU WILL GET IT FROM ME, WHOEVER YOU ARE! I WILL!”

Goo Hara was dragged out of the house and was carried by two police men as her leg vigorously, grappling away from the police men. Unfortunately, she was too weak to escape from their arms.

All of them sarcastically waved her goodbye and as soon as the ruckus was over, everyone was seated at the dining table, everyone but Yuri who isolated herself her own room, probably sobbing away the sorrows of having her girlfriend kidnapped. They were waiting for orders given by either Sunny, Taeyeon or Donghae.

“So?” Taeyeon drew circles on the table with her index finger while looking on the table, clueless on what to do next.

“Well, since we know where she is now, we just need a plan on breaking in the warehouse,” Sunny said. She had a special software in her laptop that produces a blue print of the warehouse. She scrolled her mouse, making the blue print rotate and zoom in for a clearer vision of the warehouse.

“They have two entrance into the warehouse,” Sooyoung pointed at the two entrances on the blue print. Sunny nodded.

“One is the entrance for the car, and another one is a normal door,”  Sunny said zooming into the entrances.

The rest of the people nodded their heads to everything the two said.

“But why not only 2 entrances?” Taeyeon’s curiosity aroused.

“Because this is one of the smallest warehouses in Korea, and nobody used this warehouse because it was too small to put in their goods. I believe that’s why they kidnapped Jessica and went to that warehouse,” Sunny explained.

“I’ve got a plan!” Yoona raised a voice as her lips tightened into a curved smile.

Everyone had their eyes on hers, waiting for the idea Yoona had thought of that would be a perfect plan to rescue Jessica.

“We need one person to guard each of the entrances, 3 people to rescue Jessica, and the rest would be somewhere the near the warehouse in the car for communications and to keep a look out outside the warehouse,” Yoona explained.

“Who’s going to go for the suicidal mission?” Yoona added, as she described it as a ‘suicidal mission’ she lowered her voice, feeling afraid that someone could die from this dangerous mission.

“I,” Donghae slowly raised his hands and everyone looked at him.

“You can’t, Donghae-sshi. It’s too dangerous and you’ve not recovered yet,” Sunny suggested.

“No, I have to. Jessica is my close friend, so is Yuri. I have to be there for them, please. Even if that’s the last thing I have to do, I will sacrifice my live for Yuri,” Donghae said confidently, not caring about the throbbing pain in his head.

“Close friend…?” Tiffany got a little confused when Donghae said that. How can Donghae and Yuri be close when they met not long ago? She thought something’s is fishy but she brushed off that thought as she believes that saving Jessica is the most important thing to do right now.

Everyone at the dining table remained quiet when Donghae said that, but another voice was soon heard.

“I will accompany Yuri, Yuri has to save Jessica. I believe that’s what she wants,” Sunny said.

“So that’s the 3 of us then,” She added.

“But how about me?” Taeyeon raised her voice, feeling disappointed that she can’t be with Yuri to rescue her.

“I’m sorry Taeyeon-sshi, but Sunny, Yuri and I will rescue her. You don’t mind right? You and my bodyguards can guard the main door, while Sooyoung and two other guards will guard the garage,” Donghae said softly, trying to turn her down in a nicer way.

Taeyeon nodded sadly while Tiffany saw her expression. Tiffany grabbed hold of Taeyeon’s hand and squeeze it tightly, but the next minute she caressed the hand to comfort her. She knows her Taeng is upset that she’s not able to help Yuri as much as Sunny and Donghae. 

“Okay, but who is going to be watching over outside?” Yoona asked, moving on.

“How about the rest of you watch outside?” Sunny smiled.

“W-what about me?” Sulli spoke quietly, having her head faced down.

“You’re too young Sulli, I suggest you go back home… It’s 4pm now, your parents must’ve been worried sick for you,” Sunny said.

“What? No. My parents are not worried…” Sulli tried to convince Sunny but it looks like it’s not working at all.

“Well, judging by that 24 miss calls you have. They really must’ve been worried sick,” Sooyoung smirked.

Sulli got embarrassed and listen to her elders. Her face soon frowned.

“Don’t worry Sulli, when Jessica’s save, we will let you know. Just leave us your contact number here,” Taeyeon smiled as she stood up, leading Sulli to the front door.

“Okay, annyeonghaseyo,” Sulli bowed and sadly walked out of the house.

“Poor kid,” Taeyeon mumbled as she slowly closed the door and joined the team back.

“Taeyeon, while we are still planning things out, can you get Yuri out of the room? So she can rescue her girlfriend?” Sunny asked for her favour politely.

Taeyeon nodded and proceeded to Yuri’s room.

“Yah Yuri-ah! Open the door! I’ve got great news!” Taeyeon continuously knocked Yuri’s door.

Unfortunately, there’s still no response from her bestfriend.

“We’ve found Jessica!” Taeyeon shouted at the top of lungs, causing everyone to look at her.

A few minutes later, Taeyeon heard the door unlocked and the door slowly opened. Yuri’s face was tired and weak, but she manage to plaster a slight smile when she heard they found her girlfriend.

“Are you sure…?” Yuri asked, confirming again.

“Dae, we know where she is. But she’s kidnap, right? So we have to save her,” Taeyeon explained to her.

“What?! Then what are waiting here for? Shouldn’t we be saving her now?!” Yuri shouted, and grabbed Taeyeon by the collar and constantly shaking her.

“Yul! Yul! Listen, you have to keep calm! It’s not the right time to save her now, we have to do it at night! So it’s easier for us, araso?!” Taeyeon pushed Yuri’s hands off her collar.

Yuri struggled for self-control and took a deep breathe. She nodded quietly, waiting for Taeyeon to say something.

“So, go shower and eat something. If you aren’t eating, you can’t save her,” Taeyeon said, walking away from Yuri door. But halfway, she suddenly stopped.

“Oh by the way, your friend, Sulli visited,” Taeyeon raised an eyebrow and walked off.

 

--

 

“And so, that’s how we will do it. Alright?” Sunny closed her laptop and looked at each and everyone on the table.

She smiled to herself, feeling grateful to have met such wonderful people on earth. Thanking God, for each and every moment she spent with them. She had never seen anyone so dedicated like them.

“Clear the table guys, let’s eat dinner before set off,”  Taeyeon came out of the kitchen with her blue colour apron on, carefully placing a hot and big bowl of ramen.

Everyone quickly clear everything else on the table leaving Tiffany and Seohyun to put the bowls and chopsticks on the table.

“We will eat well!” Everyone said in unison.

While everyone was having a delicious dinner together, a voice came behind them.

“Am I too late to join in? I smell ramen,” It was Yuri who just had showered and was in her torn jeans, white shirt and the new biker jacket her girlfriend had bought for her.

“Rocking that dark maroon biker jacket, so chic,” Taeyeon said with full of noodles.

“Taeng, finish the food inside your mouth before you speak,” Tiffany glared at her for not having manners at the dinner table.

“Araso, yeobo,” Taeyeon nodded sadly as she swallowed down all the noodles in one go, leaving everyone on the table to laugh.

 

--

 

Everyone was at the carpark of the house, waiting for Donghae to come out. There were 3 cars at the carpark. 1 for each group. Tiffany was looking pale and worried, walking forward and backwards, trying to balance on her heels for no reason. Five minutes later, Donghae finally walked out of the house dressed like an agent.

“Are we ready to go?” Donghae fixed his coat, looking at Sunny for an answer.

“Yes, Donghae-sshi,” Sunny bowed and opened the door for Donghae.

Everyone went into their cars respectively, the 4 guards in one car, Donghae, Yuri, Sooyoung, Sunny, Taeyeon in one car, while Yoona, Seohyun and Tiffany in one car.

Everyone was in the their cars except for Taeyeon and Tiffany.

“Taeng…” Tiffany said in a worried tone as she clasped her arms around Taeyeon’s neck.

“Mmm?” Taeyeon looked into her eyes and sensed that her girlfriend is worried.

“Don’t worry okay?” Taeyeon added. Running her fingers through Tiffany’s hair.

Tiffany leaned in and hugged Taeyeon tightly, little did Taeyeon know… A tear escaped from Tiffany’s eye.

“I love you,” Taeyeon tiptoed a little and kissed her forehead, reassuring her everything is going to be alright.

Tiffany let go of the embrace, having Taeyeon to her to the car. Opening the door for her, since she was the only who could drive in the group, Tiffany took her seat behind the steering wheel and turned the ignition. Taeyeon shut the door for her and listened as she put the car into gear. Weakly smiling at Taeyeon before her group sets off, Tiffany glanced in the rearview mirror and slowly back the car out.

Taeyeon watched the car leaving safely out of the carpark.

“Tae! Let’s go!” Yuri stucked her head out of the car, waving to Taeyeon to get her attention. Taeyeon sulked for awhile with her hands in her pocket, she quickly get in the car.

“This is like a suicidal mission, so we got to put our 110% into it,”  

“But whatever it is, no one gets left behind,”

“Tae? Taeyeon?” Yuri waved her hands in front of Taeyeon face. Taeyeon snapped out from her thoughts and got back to reality.

“Are you okay?” Yuri asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine, sure,” Taeyeon shrugged, looking out of the window. Out of a sudden, it started to rain.

“Taeyeon.. I’m sorry,” Yuri playing with her nails.

“What for?”

“For bringing you into this,” Yuri sighed as she took a glance at Taeyeon.

“It’s okay Yuri, we’re friends, don’t worry about it,” Taeyeon weakly smiled at Yuri and continued to look out of the window.

 

--

 

“Alright, from here onwards, we have to be extremely quiet. Everyone has their walkies?” Sunny whispered quietly as the team was outside of the warehouse.

“If anything happens, let us know through the walkies, araso?” Everyone nodded and Yoona gave an ‘OK’ sign.

“Yoona’s group stay here, if we need you, we will call for you. The rest, let’s go,” Sunny whispered and steadily walked towards the warehouse with Yuri and Donghae who followed her actions.

“Be safe, I’ll see you soon babe,” Taeyeon smiled and planted a kiss on Tiffany’s lips, making Tiffany shivered.

“I’ll see you soon too,” Tiffany grabbed hold on Taeyeon’s right hand tightly, but unfortunately they had to part their ways for the mission. Both of them had to part their ways with a heavy heart, worrying one another’s safety.

“Let’s go, Taeyeon-sshi,” Sooyoung said, signalling her that she has to go.

Taeyeon nodded and went to the respectively location she has to go.

 

--

 

“Alright. Yuri, Donghae if we have to go separate ways, just go. And when the mission’s over, just say the word ‘Tango’ over the walkie and we will meet back at the nest, alright?” Sunny whispered.

The both of them nodded their heads and had their body lay down as low as possible, quietly walking to the main room of the warehouse.

The team was walking quietly in a dark corridor, and they could not see a single thing but a dimly lit torchlight that Sunny is holding. Five minutes into walking, the 3 of them saw a passage way that was brightly lit. They crept to the side of the door opening, hiding themselves so they would not be seen.

Sunny quietly and quickly looked into the room and saw 2 men holding a machete in their hands. Sunny looked at Donghae and Yuri. She used her two fingers from her right hand, and tapped lightly on her left wrist. Signifying that there are 2 armed men.

Donghae and Yuri nodded their heads as they know what to do if they encounter men like this.

“Stay here, until I tell you to come out,” Sunny whispered and went into the room without letting both Donghae and Yuri have a say.

“But-”

“Shhh, Yuri-sshi. Sunny knows what to do,” Donghae placed his finger on her lips, just by doing so, Yuri kept quiet and that made Donghae have a tingly feeling when he did that.

Sunny went into the room like a professional, slowly walking and creeping behind a body build man. She used her hands and quickly grabbed hold of the man’s head and twist it, in a split second, the man collapsed. The man’s partner felt that something wasn’t right, as soon as he turned around he saw Sunny.

“Surprise,” Sunny smiled and kicked him in the crotch. He grabbed his crotch and moaned in pain but he was knocked out by twisting his head too.

Sunny checked both of their pulses and their pulses didn’t beat.

“I’m sorry God, I didn’t mean to do this,” Sunny sighed, and whistled calling both Donghae and Yuri out.

Yuri checked whether the coast was clear, so did Donghae. Like newbies, they really were extra careful about their surroundings.

“I’ve knocked them out, don’t worry,” Sunny rolled her eyes and folded her arms while waiting for them to come up to her.

“You just took a simple 7 minutes, wow,” Donghae was amused.

“You really count the minutes?” Yuri rolled her eyes.

“Yah, excuse me, I like to be precise,” Donghae retorted.

“Just like the old times,” Sunny mumbled and smirked at the two who was busy arguing.

“Araso, araso. Let’s focus,”  Sunny switched off the lights of that room so nobody could spot them.

As they walked quietly, they encountered another door. Sunny left ear was on the door, trying to hear what was going on.

“Jessica, you better eat! I don’t want you to die of hunger! Your dad will kill me!” She couldn’t recognize the voice of the man, and got Yuri to listen to the commotion.

“I don’t want to eat! Even if I die!” The voice of Jessica screamed.

“Jess-”

“Yuri-sshi, shh..” Donghae told her to keep quiet and asked her to listen again who the man is.

“You !” The man shouted and a loud slap echoed in the empty warehouse.

“That voice….” Yuri said softly.

“SIWON?!” Yuri whispered harshly.

“Who?” Sunny asked.

“Siwon. Tiffany’s ex boyfriend. The man who wanted to her,”

“So do you want to eat or not!?” Another slap echoed. Yuri couldn’t stand it anymore and let her anger took control of her. She abruptly kicked the door open, causing everyone to be shock of Yuri’s appearance.

“Yuri!” Jessica shouted.

Siwon walked behind Jessica and covered with his hand.

“Men, grab hold of her!” Siwon ordered, two men run towards her and grabbed hold of her, making her struggling to let go from their arms.

“Well, well, well… What do we have here? The heroine? Do you think this is a movie, Yuri-sshi?” Siwon smirked and tightly covered Jessica’s mouth with his own hands, Jessica trying to kick her way out but was helpless as she was too weak.

“Drop the honorifics, and let her go, Siwon!” Yuri shouted grappling away from the men.

“Not as simple as that, you know,” Siwon smirked.

“For this icy witch, you are willing to die for her?” Siwon added.

“Why you…!”

“Men, grab hold of her tighter,” Siwon ordered and they do as told.

“You will never get away with this,” Yuri whispered.

“Excuse me, what?” Siwon glared at Yuri and raised an eyebrow.

“DONGHAE, SUNNY, NOW!” Yuri shouted and used her legs to kick the both men down.

Sunny and Donghae run into the room and handled the two men.

Sunny punched the man in the nose, causing him to nose bleed. Sunny’s leg swept out in a wide, graceful art, connecting with the man’s ankles, throwing him off balance. Without even realizing what exactly was happening, the man found himself flat on his back, in deep breaths of air that seemed devoid of oxygen, wincing as tiny pebbles from the asphalt dug painfully into the man’s back since the warehouse wasn’t properly build. The man try to clear his vision and get up, but he was too late, leaving Sunny to kick him in the ribs. In a few seconds, he was knocked out.

Donghae on the other hand was trying to avoid the punches and kicks the man gave. The man was more experienced in fighting than Donghae, leaving Donghae at a losing end. This had threatened Donghae but he had no choice but to deal with it like a man. Out of a sudden, the man swung a roundhouse punch. Swiftly, Donghae bent backwards and felt the man’s knuckles swish past his nose. Donghae felt relieve when he was able to dodge that punch but unfortunately, Donghae staggered back when the man slammed his fist on Donghae’s shoulder.

“Ouch,” Donghae gritted his teeth and endured the pain. But regain back his strength to fight again.

Donghae got up and walked towards him and gave him a hard punch, the man moaned in pain as his nose was crushed. Donghae smirked and thought it was over. Donghae turned around to help Yuri and Sunny settle with Siwon, but he heard footsteps behind him. Before he could turn back to see who was behind him, a body ran to him, throwing him into the table with a thundering crash. The splinters stabbed into his bare arms, causing him to be more in pain.

Donghae had his eyes tightly shut, waiting for another punch from the man. But the man took a long time to do that, making Donghae curious, he open of his eyes and already saw Sunny twisting his head. He got off the table and brushed off the dirt on his shirt.

“Thanks,” Donghae swallowed his pride and thanked Sunny for saving him.

“Donghae… You’re bleeding,” Sunny was shocked to see spots of blood on his arms because of the splinters that stabbed into his arm.

“It’s okay, don’t wo-”

“Sunny! Donghae!” Yuri shouted.

The two of them turned around to see what was going on, but saw Yuri surrounded by 5-7 men.

“So long, ers!” Siwon laughed and dragged Jessica out of the room. But before he left, he placed a small machine that had a timer on it.

“Time bomb,” Sunny told Donghae. Donghae squinted his eyes, and saw that the timer was set to 15 minutes.

“Yuri! Escape from here and run after Siwon!” Donghae ordered.

Yuri nodded and ran after Siwon and Jessica as told.

“Back to back, Sunny?” Donghae asked.

“Back to back,” Sunny smirked and nodded. They were ever ready to fight with 5-7 men surrounding the both of them.

 

--

 

“Hello? Hello? This is Yuri! I repeat, this is Yuri! Yoona’s group, go to a safer place! Time bomb has be planted! Taeyeon and Sooyoung’s group! Leave the warehouse right now! Roger!” Taeyeon was shocked to hear Yuri’s panicked voice and straight away reply back.

“I’m not leaving you Yul! No way!” Taeyeon shouted back. The two bodyguards remained quiet, witnessing such a devastating scene.

“LISTEN TO ME TAE, GO AND FIND YOONA AND RUN!” Yuri switched off her receiver, so that Taeyeon couldn’t argue back.

“Taeyeon-sshi, I think it’s best to listen to her,” The bodyguard advised.

Taeyeon sadly nodded. “Stay safe, Yul,” she whispered as a tear rolled down her cheek.

Coincidentally, she bumped into Sooyoung’s team while they are on their way back to where the cars are parked.

“Sooyoung!” Taeyeon called out.

“Taeyeon-sshi! Hurry up, let’s go!” Sooyoung grabbed her hand and the team quickly made their way back to the location.

“Taeng!”

“Pany-ah!”

The two met and straight away, they threw their arms on each other.

“You’re okay,” Tiffany smiled.

“I told you I would be,” Taeyeon tucked her fringe behind her ears and gave a quick peck.

“We have to go to a safer place, let’s drive,” Sooyoung said and went in the car.

Yoona’s group hesitated at first, but with Taeyeon’s orders, they can’t say no to it.

In the car, there were only Sooyoung and Taeyeon, the other guards took Donghae’s car, Yoona’s team were in their own car.

When driving to a safer place, Taeyeon popped a question.

“Aren’t you afraid?”

“Of?” Sooyoung felt confused.

“Afraid that something bad might happen?” Taeyeon asked.

“Of course I am,” Sooyoung smiled.

“I’m scared to death and worried sick if anything happens to Sunny,” Sooyoung thought to herself.

“Then why do you look relaxed? Why did you leave Sunny alone?”

“Because I trust her, pray… And it’ll be fine,” Sooyoung smiled and continued to drive.

“You like Sunny, do you?” Taeyeon raised an eyebrow and looked at Sooyoung.

“Huh? What? Tsk, no way, I mean, hah! No way!” Sooyoung let out a nervous laugh and awkwardly smile at Taeyeon.

 

--

 

“Siwon, you do know that you have no where else to go, right?” Yuri smirked when they were at a dead end.

“Move one step, and this dies,” Siwon took out a pocket knife and placed it near Jessica’s neck.

“Yuri…please.. You don’t have to…” Jessica whimpered.

“I have to Jessica,” Yuri was about to cry, but put up a strong front in front of him.

“Cut the dramatic scene, it’s disgusting! Now leave Yuri, if not she dies!” Siwon held onto Jessica tighter.

“Fine,” Yuri turned around and took a few steps forward.

“Your girlfriend is that weak? Looks like she cares about herself more than you,” Siwon laughed.

“Not really,” Yuri quickly turned around and threw her own knife at Siwon’s hand that was holding a pocket knife.

“Arghhh!” Siwon groaned in pain and let go of his pocket knife, his right hand now is full of blood. He weakly let go of Jessica leaving Jessica with Yuri.

Yuri quickly took out a rope she carried with her and tied Siwon to a tree.

“Yah, yah! What are you trying to do!” Siwon shouted trying to set free himself.

“Shut up,” Yuri took out a handkerchief and stuffed it in his mouth, making him not speak.

“Jessica!” Yuri shouted and cupped her cheeks.

“Where have you been? Are you doing okay?” Yuri shot her with questions.

Jessica didn’t answer. Instead, she had her eyes on Yuri and never leaving hers. Jessica puts her finger to Yuri’s lips and shook her head to stop Yuri from speaking.

“Shh,” she whispered.

“No questions.. Just for now, please…” Jessica tried to smile, but now that Yuri could see Jessica better, she knew she’d been crying.

There was nothing she could say. There was no words to describe what she’d been going through. Instead she wrapped her arms around Yuri. Yuri drew her arms around Jessica as Jessica rested her head against Yuri.

Yuri carried her up bridal style and head out to the location they were suppose to meet after the mission.

On the way back, she switched her receiver on.

“Tango. Yuri’s save, so is Jessica,” Yuri said to the walkie.

“Tango. Sunny’s save,” Sunny replied.

“Sunny!? You’re save?!” Yuri said to the walkie.

“I am! Meet you back at the location,” Sunny replied.

3 minutes later, Jessica, Yuri and Sunny met.

“Sunny!” Yuri called out.

“Yuri! Jessica!” Sunny ran towards them.

“How is Jessica?” Sunny asked.

“She’s unconscious when I brought her back here, she’s too weak. We need to send her to the E&A,” Yuri said in a worried tone.

“Got it, I’ve called Sooyoung to come back and fetch us back,”

“Wait…Where’s Donghae?”

--

Hello Hello! Here's my new update! Anyway, I would like to announce that FATED TO BE WITH YOU will be updated every Saturday from now onwards since I have a change of plans about my schedule! :)

And I will be having a new fanfic, but it's a short one! About 20-25 Chapters? Or maybe lesser! The new fanfic will be coming out by end of this april, but in mid-april, the fanfic's foreword will be revealed! Look forward to it! :-)

 

Love, escapethefate

P/S: I'm having silent readers :( Pls comment and subscribe! <3 I love it when you people comment! <3<3<3