32

Fated to be with you ♥ [HIATUS]

“Sooyoung, gather all the information we have at home about this case fast. I need them, I think I’m getting a clue soon,” Sunny said, looking through all the written papers thoroughly. Sooyoung stared at her for a few moments, gawking at the austere lineament of Sunny.

“Sooyoung?” Sunny questioned her, feeling puzzled but at the same time still flipping through the papers, hoping she would get something out of them.

“D-dae,” Sooyoung shaked her head vigorously and snapped out from admiring her partner and came back to reality. She then abruptly walked out of the house, facing down. She felt embarrassed of what she had done.

An hour passed, Sooyoung was still not back yet. Sunny was in Sherlock Holmes mode while Tiffany and Seohyun continued to watch over Hara as told.

“Argh! I still can’t get it right!” Sunny shouted vehemently. She threw the pieces of paper up in the air. The papers were scattered on the floor, leaving Sunny more frustrated at the messy living room.

“Here, have some water,” Taeyeon offered Sunny a glass of water and squatted on the floor, picking up the pieces of paper. Sunny sighed and helped out too, sympathizing Taeyeon. Taeyeon must have been worn-out because of the haywire incident that is going on.

“Well?” Sunny took a sip of water on her other hand and gathered the papers back together.  

“Well what?” Taeyeon sat beside Sunny looked at her, with the bemused look on her face, waiting for an answer.

“Well, aren’t you going to help Yuri?” Sunny felt annoyed. Taeyeon is Yuri’s best friend, but it seems like Taeyeon is not doing anything at all, so is Donghae.

“Look, Sunny. If I’m not helping her, I wouldn’t search for Jessica all night,” Taeyeon answered, feeling agitated that her efforts was not seen by anyone.

“I’m sorry,” a voice came behind the two. It was Donghae who was walking weakly towards them, the throbbing pain in his head has not gone away yet. Donghae stayed determine to help Yuri out.

“You don’t have to get out of bed, rest Donghae. You are still weak,” Sunny felt a little guilty for pushing Donghae too hard earlier on.

“Speak louder, his left ear can’t really hear. I guess because of last night’s fight,” Taeyeon whispered into Sunny’s ear.

Sunny nodded and repeated what she said, but this time a little louder so that Donghae could hear.

“It’s fine, so what should we do?” Donghae limped his way to the sofa and carefully took a seat.

 

--

“I hope Yuri Unnie will love these flowers,” Sulli talked to herself, smelling the scent of the Jasmine flowers and walked in the streets full of people. She was often being shoved by the people on the streets, but today, she didn’t mind because she had important things to do. Which is, to guard the Jasmine flowers. Sulli bought them as small ‘thank you’ to her eventhough it was quite long ago, Sulli wanted to visit her too since she kind of stalked her sister when she was on her way home from school.

Walking down the streets, she saw a van that drove by her and she noticed a lady she she bumped into at the snack shop before searching for a perfect gift for Yuri. The lady she remembered was guarded with quite a few body-build men surrounding her every where she walks to.

“Wait? Isn’t that the direction to the warehouse?” She asked herself but she shook her head and continued to walk to the location.

 

--

 

“Yuri! At least have a light meal, you’re going to starve!” Taeyeon continuously knocked on the door trying to get her best friend to eat. She have not eaten since last night, searching for Jessica.

There was no response.

Taeyeon stomped her right foot and rolled her eyes, frustrated at stubborn Yuri.

“Well, if you’re hungry there’s mushroom soup outside your door,” Taeyeon sighed and looked on the floor and started to walk back to the living room and join Sunny and Donghae in the investigation. By then, Sooyoung was already back and the both of them was obviously doing all they can to find the location of Jessica.

“I wish I was that helpful,” Taeyeon looked away in shame for awhile but joined the two of them in the living room.

“Hey-”

“Ding, Dong!”

Before Taeyeon could sit down and join the all of them, all their attention was to the door.

“I’ll get that,” Taeyeon said and slowly walked to the door.

The door slowly creaked opened and there Taeyeon saw a high school girl, holding a bouquet of flowers and shyly looking down on the floor, avoiding contact.

“An-an-anny-nyeongha-hasey-yo,” Sulli bowed 90 degrees down and shot back up straight away but still not giving any eye contact to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon smirked at the high school girl’s actions but was at the same time puzzled at her sudden presence in front of the house.

“And you’re?”

“I’m Sulli, Yuri’s friend. I come to visit her and thank her for helping me o-”

“I’m sorry kid, but Yuri’s not in the mood to be entertaining you right now, it’s definitely not the right time. Another time, perhaps?” Taeyeon politely smiled and tried to close the door, but it looks like the door just wouldn’t close.

Taeyeon looked all over the door to see what was wrong, but then she realised a foot stopping the door from closing. She quickly reacted as she might have hurt the high school girl.

 “Please? Let me at least drop bye and greet her?” Sulli’s foot was in pain and it was written all over her face.

Feeling guilty and pitying the girl, Taeyeon couldn’t bare to reject the innocent girl once more. She sighed and nodded her head once, causing Sulli to squeal in excitement.

“Thank you so much!” Sulli bowed umpteen times making Taeyeon smile at the silly action.

Taeyeon led her to the living room and invited her to sit, Sulli felt a little uncomfortable as there were three strangers who are in the living room together with her who are constantly eyeing on her and at the same time looking back at the documents.

“This is Yuri’s bodyguards, Sunny and Sooyoung. And by the way, I am Taeyeon, her bestfriend and this is Donghae, Yuri’s friend,”

“By the way, I can’t promise you that Yuri would come out. She’s really having an awful day,” Taeyeon reminded Sulli again so that she won’t be disappointed at the outcome of having Yuri refusing to see Sulli.

Sulli nodded sadly and felt stupid for coming at the wrong timing even if she wasn’t too blame.

“Sunny, Sooyoung this is Sulli. Yuri’s friend, new friend, I believe. Yuri don’t really have that many friends,” Taeyeon commented and headed to Yuri’s room.

There was an awkward atmosphere that filled the whole room. The whole time, Sooyoung was busy concentrating on the documents while Donghae was busy trying to kill the throbbing pain in his head but Sunny seemed to be staring at Sulli the whole time.

She is so familiar…But who?

Sunny thought. Trying so hard to recall who Sulli was.

“Sulli…?” She quietly questioned herself.

Flashback:

“And that’s my sister that my parents always dotes on,” Yuri sighed, kicking the pebbles out of her way.

Sunny stayed quiet and followed her and nodded to whatever Yuri said. She had her hands in her pocket, strolling with Yuri in the park.

“What’s her name?” Sunny asked to avoid an awkward moment.

“Sulli. Wae? Interested?” Yuri gave a cheeky smile and giggled.

“What? No! I’m just asking…”

End of flashback.

“SULLI?!” Sunny shouted at the top of her lungs and startled Sooyoung and Sulli.

“Y-yes? I’m S-sulli,” she stuttered, feeling afraid that she had done something wrong.

“You are…Yuri’s biological sister. Aren’t you!” Sunny pointed at Sulli, what a coincidence, she thought.

“H-how did you know?” Sulli was surprised that someone actually knew that she is actually related to Yuri.

“I was her bestfriend before she lost her memory for you,”

“I’m sorry,” Sulli felt guilty.

“Nah, it’s okay. She did it for someone she loves, it’s fine. Eventhough it hurts, but I still have to respect her decision,”

“Wait, wait, so Sulli is Yuri’s sister?” Sooyoung who finally put down her pen and papers.

“Yes,” Sunny smiled.

“By any chance,” Sooyoung looked at Sulli.

“Do you know who is Jessica?” Sooyoung had her attention back to the paper.

“Jessica? S-sorry, no…” Sulli said quietly, feeling helpless when she was not able to help her sister’s friend.

“Jessica? No? Dark brown hair? Icy? Flawless skin? Quite short…….” Sooyoung trailed off.

“Excuse me? Are you complimenting her, insulting her or describing her?” Sunny said and rolled her eyes at Sooyoung.

“Dark brown hair….?” The first person Sulli thought was the last lady she saw with a dark brown hair. The lady she saw who was guarded with body-build men.

“Yeah.. Apparently, she was kidnapped. And she is Yuri’s girlfriend, and that’s why Yuri is suffering from depression right now and as her bodyguards, we’re here to search for Jessica and rescue her,” Donghae explained, feeling a little bit upset about Jessica being kidnapped.

“Girlfriend?” Sulli was shocked to hear that her sister was already dating but at the same time worried about Jessica being kidnapped. She suddenly thought about the lady she bumped into earlier and was confident that it was her after they showed Sulli a picture of Jessica.

“I saw her just now! She was at the snack shop about an hour and a half ago…”

What Sulli said suddenly made the 3 of them jumped out of their seats and sat down back again.

“Where?! Where did she go?!” Donghae asked but constantly rubbing his head to ease the pain.

“She went to the only warehouse in the street, since she took the one way route to the warehouse. She was guarded with a lot of men in the van,” Sulli explained.

“Bingo, the only place we didn’t think of,” Sunny snapped her fingers once she got the answer and reached out her arms to give a tight hug to Sulli.

“Thank you so much,” Sunny smiled, so did Sooyoung and Donghae.

“Hey Kid, Sorry but Yuri really don’t want to be-” Taeyeon witnessed Sunny hugging Sulli, leaving her in deep thoughts.

“Errr?” Taeyeon grabbed everyone’s attention.

“She knows where Jessica is,” Donghae smiled.

“Jeongmal?!” Taeyeon’s hope of finding Jessica was lit up, causing a boost and an excitement to rescue Jessica.

“Let me inform the others so that we can discuss on how to rescue her,” Sunny said leaving the living room.

Sunny knocked the door and opened it slowly, having to find Seohyun, Tiffany and Yoona staring at Hara.

“Unnie? Dae?” Yoona didn’t even move an inch and continued to literally watch Hara.

“We can send her off to the jail, we don’t need her anymore,”

--

Hello! Here's an update! Hope you guys like this chapter! :) Next chapter will be on Sunday, I guess you can say this chapter is for last Sunday's! :)

By the way, I'm running out of chapter titles to put, so i'll just put the numbers.

Stay tuned!

Love, escapethefate