Chapter 31: She's kidnapped.

Fated to be with you ♥ [HIATUS]

“Wake up, Donghae-sshi! Donghae-sshi!” a voice rang in the right side of his head. Donghae blinked a few times and squinted his eyes because of the sunlight that went through the window.

“Where am I?” he questioned himself, constantly rubbing his head due to the throbbing pain in it. Oblivious that Sooyoung was right beside him, calling him out. It looks like his left ear is not functioning.

“Hello? Donghae-sshi!” Sooyoung faced him and waved her hands vigorously hoping to get some attention from his.

“B-bwoh?” Donghae turned to his left side and realise that Sooyoung gave him a death glare straight in his eyes.

“What happened last night? Where’s Jessica-sshi?” Sooyoung asked whilst pouring water in a glass and handed it over to Donghae.

Donghae sat up and bowed his head slightly as a small appreciation for the water. He took a sip and suddenly remained quiet. He stared into space, causing awkward silence in the room.

“Donghae-sshi?” Sooyoung raised her voice a little louder.

“D-dae? You don’t have to shout so loud you know,” said calmly and furrowed his eyebrows. Thinking it was rude of Sooyoung to be raising her voice at her own boss.

“I asked you once, but you didn’t answer me sir,” Sooyoung explained. She sensed that something really bad might have happened last night, causing some disability for Donghae.

“You did? I’m sorry. So what is it?” Donghae took another sip of water and placed it on the side table. He then laid down again but he felt that something wasn’t right. He felt that he had to do something right now, but he just can’t seem to recall is it.

Suddenly, the door creaked open. It was Taeyeon and Yuri. The both of them didn’t look to good. Yuri’s face looked pinched and her eyes were glassy, she looks like a homeless rag too. Her eyes was darting about in concern, as if she was searching for something. Taeyeon on the other hand had her eyebrows furrowed, lifeless.

“I wonder what’s going on with these two,” He thought, scratching his head and slightly tilting his head.

“WHERE’S MY GIRL?! WHERE IS SHE!?” Yuri ran up to him and tucked his collar. She grabbed him and pulled him up, shaking Donghae vigorously. Yuri’s eyes were puffy and it was like a waterfall. Her tears kept rolling down her cheeks uncontrollably.

“Yul…?” Donghae looked at her with a puzzled look. “Where’s who?”

“Donghae-sshi, where’s Jessica?” Taeyeon bit her lip and looked away. To his surprise, Taeyeon also started to tear.

“Je..ssi..ca?” Donghae repeated that name slowly.

That name rang in his head, he suddenly recalled what happened last night. Jessica…5 men….a fight…KIDNAPPED. Donghae felt extremely angry out of a sudden, he tightly held the blanket.

“She’s kidnapped,” Donghae bit his own tongue. He felt helpless, he blamed himself for not being able to rescue her.

“WHAT? Where did they take her to? Donghae!” Yuri let go of his collar and kneeled down, she even had her head on the floor.

“Please, Donghae. Tell me where she’s kidnapped to?!” Yuri shouted and her tears came out rapidly.

“I don’t know, Yul..” Donghae stared her, his eyes became watery too.

Sooyoung stood there in disbelief, her feet stood rooted to the ground. She was frozen and had no idea how to react at such a devastating scene like this. Yuri stood up and suddenly stopped crying.

“It’s over, we’re dead. I’m dead,” Yuri’s face turned to a poker face, it seems like she has given up. She trudged out from the room and went back to her own room. Locking the door.

Sunny saw what Yuri did and she went in the room where Donghae’s at.

“What happened guys? Where’s Jessica?” Sunny asked, looking at every single one in the room. Their face was furious, sad and whatever negative expressions you can think about. All of them were mixed together.

“J-jessica’s k-kidnapped,” Taeyeon stared at Sunny. Taeyeon’s eyes were red and she looked extremely weak.

“What?! How can it be?” Sunny looked at Donghae. But he looked away and smoothed his face with his hands.

“Donghae!?” Sunny was disappointed. Disappointed not because Donghae was able to save Jessica, but disappointed that even with Jessica’s kidnapped. Everyone was just standing there with horrible expressions, but not doing anything to get Jessica back. Especially, Yuri.

Donghae didn’t respond to her, making her more pissed than ever.

“Lee Donghae. Listen to me, you know she’s kidnapped and yet you guys don’t want to do a single thing about it?! She’s out there with men that can be a ert s! And you guys are standing here? Staring into space? Giving that awful pathetic look?!” Sunny reprimanded making everyone in the room shocked. Seohyun and Tiffany was outside of the room, eavesdropping. The two of them had their ears on the door and was shocked that their best friend was kidnapped.

“U-unnie, J-je-”

“Shh. I know,” Tiffany was about to cry. But she held it in, she did not want to add to their burden on comforting her.

“We have to solve this guys, if you’re not going to do it. I will, even if I have to do it myself,” Sunny stomped her feet and wanted to walk out of the room.

“Don’t. We’ll help,” Donghae spoke. Taeyeon and Sooyoung nodded their heads, agreeing with Donghae.

“Then that’s good, we have to get ready for this mission,” Sunny smirked and walked out of the room.

“That’s our Sunny,” Sooyoung mumbled and smiled to herself.

“Our? Sunny?” Taeyeon looked at her, giving the “I see what you did there” look.

“N-no, n-nothing!” Everyone’s faces were determined all thanks to Sunny’s words they are not going to stop at nothing till Jessica saved.

 

--

“I know you girls eavesdropped us,” Sunny who was sitting on the couch gathering all the information related to this current case with the laptop and her phone.

Her words shocked Seohyun and Tiffany, the both of them shook their head hard, hoping to convince Sunny that they were not.

“Don’t lie, want to help me out?” Sunny smirked.

“Y-yes…” the girls said in unison.

“Takecare of Hara, that’s all. You girls will be prison guards right now,” Sunny ordered and focused back on her work.

Tiffany and Seohyun looked at each other. As much as they hate taking care of someone they hate, they nodded at each other.

“For Jessica,” Tiffany whispered.

 “Dae, for Jessica,” Seohyun nodded and whispered back.