Chapter 3: Disheartened, Misunderstandings?

Fated to be with you ♥ [HIATUS]

Poster By: escapethefate

"Yawn... Good morning.. Omo, omo, omo! I slept through the whole night with....YURI at the park!? Yuri is sleeping on my shoulder now! Hehe, she is so cute when she's sleeping. Anyway, yesterday night was awesome.. Yuri was so caring and charming.." Jessice said to herself in her own thoughts and smiled while thinking about what happened last night...

"Aishh, i'm so tired.." Yuri said to herself. She rubbed her eyes and squinted as the sun was shining brightly at her. She then stood up and did her own stretching, Yuri was still unaware of where she is. While Yuri was stretching, Jessica gawk at her because Yuri looks really hot and y when she stretches herself out. Yuri then sense that something wasn't right. She looked around at the location she was at, she turned around in shocked, as she caught Jessica staring at her.

Jessica took herself 10 seconds to realise that Yuri caught her staring at Yuri. Jessica was blushing madly and turned the other way to hide her red cheeks. Yuri smiled to herself, finding Jessica cute when she's blushing and shy. Yuri walked up to her, and asked,

"Well, aren't you going to be late for concert rehearsals?"

"Wait, what? OH! You're right, I have to get going! Thanks and bye!" Jessica exclaimed and ran out from the park.

"Don't forget to apologize and heed my advice!" shouted Yuri while waving.

When Yuri was admiring Jessica running from behind, she saw a small ray of light flashing near Jessica's pocket. The thing dropped out from her pocket yet Jessica didn't realise it. Yuri walked up to the object, and it was a keychain named "J<3T" As soon as Yuri saw those initials and the heartshape engraved on the keychain, she felt disheartened thinking Jessica was actually in a relationship with someone else. Yuri was so upset, but she cannot bring herself to get angry with Jessica, maybe Jessica wasn’t really interested in her? Maybe Jessica just saw Yuri as a friend? I mean, why would a super star be interested in an unfortunate orphan right?

“Sigh, there goes my luck. It always happens everytime, but thank god for listening to my prayers yesterday,” she threw the keychain up in the air and caught it. She hanged the keychain to her phone and went back home.

“Aish, Sica uh, you’re going to be late for rehearsals!” Jessica ran back to her dorm as fast as she could, she never ran so fast for such a long time before. When Jessica reached the front of her dorm’s door, she wanted to open it with her keys, but suddenly the door open and it was Tiffany.

“JESSICA!” Tiffany shouted, she threw her arms around Jessica and hugged her tightly. Jessica was squeezed so hard that she had difficulty breathing. When Tiffany noticed Jessica gasping for air she quickly let her go. Both of them look each other in the eye and started to cry.

“MIANHE!” Both of them said that to each other at the same time, and hugged each other again. Finally, the American sisters was okay together again. Seohyun too joined in the hug and the 3 girls soon got ready and head out for their rehearsal then their concert.

When they were on their way to their location, Tiffany asked where Jessica went.

“Where did you go, sica-ah?”

“Well, I went to the park to clear some thoughts..What did you think I was doing then? Haha!”

“You were only at the park?! Pabo yah, someone could have molested you or something…!”

“Aish, no! It never happened. I was protected…” Jessica grinned.

“Huh? Protected? By who?” Tiffany and Seohyun was confused at Jessica’s statement.

“Well, I met the girl I bumped into at the café and the airport again at the park. We exchanged our own problems and stuff. She was so caring and hot, I swear! By the way, to my luck, I finally knew who she was, her name is Yuri! Never felt so protected in my life after Oppa left,” Jessica whispered the word ‘Oppa’ as she was still upset about her brother’s death even if 2 years had passed.  

“Aww, someone’s in love…Did you get her number to keep in touch?” Tiffany while Seohyun asked her smart question.

“Oh! Wait, Aish!!! Pabo-yah Jessica! I forgot to ask what her number was! How am I ever going to see her again!?” Jessica took out her phone to check if she had received any messages from anyone. Jessica then realise that her keychain that was given to Tiffany, signifying that they are best friends forever.

“Oh no! Tiff! I lost your keychain! I’m so sorry!” Jessica felt so guilty about it, she made an aegyo frown, hoping Tiffany would forgive her.

“Sica-ah, it’s alright! Maybe you left it at the park, and YURI might have taken it for you?” Tiffany grinned at Jessica.

“Unnie, since Yuri is working at the café, maybe you could go there and ask if she has found the keychain and ask for her number at the same time!” suggested Seohyun.

“Ahh…The maknae is always smart, not like the middle one..” joked Jessica.

Tiffany frowned at the joke and they were all teasing each other on their way to the rehearsals.

After Yuri went home, she took a shower and went straight to the autoshop since the café was closed down for renovations. She wore her biker jacket and took her motor helmet, went to take the lift down. As soon as she stepped out of the building, she wore her shades to refrain her eyes from hurting due to the sun. She looked so cool and hot like that. She rode her bike and went to the autoshop.

“Sup, Taeyeon, Yoona,” Yuri turned off her motorbike engine and went into her office.

“Good morning Yuri ahh!” Taeyeon was always hyper in the morning, afternoon and night. Yoona was busy fixing the car’s engine at the garage thus she didn’t have the time to reply back.

“Yuri ah, when I woke up this morning, I then realise you weren’t at home the whole night..Where did you go?” asked Taeyeon.

Yuri told Taeyeon the whole story. From the time Jessica and Yuri met at the airport till the keychain Jessica dropped at the park and how upset she was when she saw the initials. Taeyeon was upset too hearing what had happened. She was mad at Jessica for using Taeyeon, that’s what she thought though.

They worked as per normal the rest of the day till night and went back home to sleep to get ready for the next morning.

 

--

Hey readers, I managed to type out another chapter. This chapter is a little bit boring don't you think? :P I think so too. But I promise you, chapter 4 and 5 will be fun. There'll be Taeny, Yulsic and Yoonhyun moments! Weehoowee! Keep subscribing and reading. Well, I don't have a lot of readers though. Well, if this goes on, I feel really unmotivated then :(