Chapter 29: Caught.

Fated to be with you ♥ [HIATUS]

--

“Yuri’s at the club,” Taeyeon said hesitantly. She had the feeling that Donghae who looked bossy would be mad for leaving Yuri like that, but to her surprise, Donghae just smiled.

“It’s okay, we’ll have to find her then,” Donghae smiled while Sunny and Sooyoung went to start the engine of the car outside the café.

“He seems nice,” Taeyeon mumbled.

Donghae heard what she said and smiled to himself. He was relieved that his first impression wasn’t too bad for Taeyeon.

“Let’s go,” Donghae wore his blazer and the door was opened by Sooyoung for him and Taeyeon.

“Yoona, stay here. Or go home, you don’t have to come. We’ve got to settle some business,” Taeyeon said and patted her head.

“But unnie, I don’t want to be left alone. Let me follow, please. I want to help with whatever is going on now,” Yoona pleaded. Yoona felt upset that she was always the last one to find out about things and when something bad happens Yuri and Taeyeon wouldn’t let her know about it. But what Yoona didn’t realise was that they did it for her own good, they don’t want to trouble her and she’s the maknae they always pamper. They cared for her, that’s why.

“No, you don’t have to. It’s too dangerous, stay!” Taeyeon raised her voice and caused Yoona to take a step back because she was shocked at Taeyeon’s sudden reaction.

“Mianhe Yoona-ah, but I can’t let my dongsaeng follow me,” Taeyeon apologized but Yoona turn her back. Yoona suddenly had wet trails on her cheeks.

“For so many years, Unnie. You guys are my bestfriends, but yet when problems occur, you just wouldn’t let me know. We’re friends for so long, I’m not a kid anymore unnie. I know what’s right and wrong, I know how to take care of myself,” Yoona sighed and turned around to face Taeyeon.

“But-”

“Taeyeon-sshi, just let her follow. She’s right,” Donghae suddenly interrupted.

“How would you know!? I’ve known Yoona longer than you!” Taeyeon raised her voice again, but bit her lower lip as a punishment for raising her voice again.

“I know because I’ve treat Yul like that before, let her follow. She’s old enough to handle situations like these, she might help us in the future too, come on Taeyeon-sshi. We’ve got important things to settle,” Donghae adviced and waited back in the car again.

When Donghae talked about Yuri, Taeyeon froze. Taeyeon had forgotten that Donghae was Yuri’s good friend back then. Taeyeon had no choice but to agree with Donghae.

“Araso, you can follow. But remember, I allow because I trust you. And go and thank Donghae-sshi later on for convincing me to let you follow,” Taeyeon said and went out.

“Yes!” Yoona punched her fist in the air and wore her trench coat out.

 

--

 

It was already an hour in the club, Yuri and Hara was dancing wildly on the dance floor with so many people looking at them. It seems that Yuri was already drunk after countless of soju shots she took before.

“Having fun, Yul!?” Hara shouted in Yuri’s ear since the background music was too loud and it was hard for them communicate.

“DAEDAE! WooooOoooOoOOoo!” Yuri continued to dance and became oblivious to her surroundings. It was confirmed that Yuri was in a deep trance, dancing to the loud house music in the club.

“I guess we should go have some more fun,” Hara talked to herself and smirked at her ‘brilliant’ idea.

“Yuri, let’s go!” Hara shouted and pulled her out of the club.

“Yah! Why did you *hiccups* do that *hiccups* f-for?” Yuri eyes were steamy, she was definitely drunk and she couldn’t even stand properly.

“We’re going to have more fun!” Hara smiled and dragged her to the car.

“No no no no,” Yuri said in English and smiled to herself.

“Why not?” Hara giggled at the cute Yuri, playing along with her.

“Because Tae asked me to avoid you, you’re a badddd baddd girl,” Yuri laughed and vomited on Hara’s shoes.

“YAH YAH! Aish! Jinja!” Hara screamed at the horrible sight and that foul smell of Yuri’s vomit on her shoe.

Yuri just laughed at the scene, but soon enough she was thrown in the car at the backseat.

“Avoid huh? I won’t let that happen!” Hara smiled and drove off.

 

--

“Omo omo! The decoration is fantastic! Jinja gomawo girls!” Jessica threw her arms at the girls and squeezed the both of them.

“U-unnie, I’m h-having d-diff-ficul-t-y to b-breathe,” the maknae said, gasping for air.

“Oops, Mianhe!” Jessica giggled. She was excited for her monthsary which was happening less than half an hour.

“Where is Yuri Unnie anyway?” Seohyun asked while packing up the leftover decorations.

“I don’t know, she’s not picking up my calls. Hopefully she’ll reach home by midnight,” Jessica felt worried for her Seobang. Where would Yuri be? She thought.

After a few minutes doing the last minute touch up, she chase Seohyun and Tiffany out of the room. The other 2 girls went back to their own rooms and did their own stuff, and also tried contacting their own girlfriends.

 

--

 

“HI, EXCUSE ME HAVE YOU SEEN A TANNED SKIN GIRL WITH ANOTHER GIRL THAT’S ABOVE THIS HEIGHT?” Taeyeon shouted in the bartender’s ear, showing and estimating the height of Hara.

“Maybe, maybe not,” the bartender played around with Taeyeon that cause Taeyeon to feel irritated and agitated at the same time.

“WHY YOU-” Taeyeon was about to give a tight slap but Donghae stopped her.

“Not a way to handle this, let me do it,” Donghae smiled.

Donghae placed a 50,000 won bill on the counter and waited for the bartender’s answer. The bartender raise one of his eyebrow and smirked.

“You’re looking for Yuri?” the bartender said.

“How did you know her name?” Donghae felt confused.

“She’s a regular here, of course I know her,” the bartender laughed.

“Then why didn’t you help me out!?” Taeyeon felt agitated.

“Unnie, keep calm. Don’t create a scene here,” Yoona calmed her down and led her out from the club.

The bartender rolled his eyes at Taeyeon and took the 50,000 won bill and quickly put it in his pocket.

“Yuri was with another girl just now, they just left not too long ago. I’m not sure where they’re going next though, but I saw their car and they took a U-turn on the road when I was throwing out the trash,” The bartender said, making martini for another customer.

“Thank you so much sir,” Donghae smiled and bowed. He left the club in a hurry, but his appearance looked very relaxed. Hundred pairs of eyes were on him because of his drop-dead gorgeous look and flawless feature he has.

Sunny saw Donghae making his way to the car, she quickly got out of the car and opened the door for him.

“You’re being too formal, Soonkyu,” Donghae smirked.

“Just doing my job,” Sunny replied and smiled. She closed the door and went back to the driver’s seat.

“The bartender said Yuri and Hara took a U-turn on this road not too long ago,” Donghae said hoping he could get some answers out from any of the guys in the car.

“U-turn?” Taeyeon sink in her seat and began to go in deep thoughts.

“Means they went back home,” Yoona said.

“What?” Taeyeon didn’t believed what Yoona said and made her repeat.

“They took a U-turn right? If they took a U-turn, it means it’ll lead to the houses. And the only place they could have been to is back home, that’s the only location they would go to if they took a U-turn,” Yoona explained.

Her explanation convinced Donghae enough and Sunny quickly took a U-turn back.

“I told you she’ll help,” Donghae whispered into Taeyeon’s ear.

Taeyeon felt guilty for not allowing Yoona at first, but she was glad now that Yoona had followed along.

 

--

 

“Yah~ Why did you bring me back home….!” Yuri shouted at Hara’s face.

“Because you’re drunk! And when you’re drunk, that’s when we have fun!” Hara explained even though she find Yuri’s drunken state to be irksome.

Jessica was in the toilet when she heard the door shut, she heard Yuri’s voice. Jessica quickly wore her bathrobe and applied make-up on her face, getting ready for the surprise.

Hara pulled Yuri into the master bedroom, which is the room of the Yulsic couple and was astonished by the decorations.

“Wow, someone even prepared for us!” Hara laughed. She quickly undress Yuri and left her only in her undergarments, Hara stripped herself and the both of them threw themselves on the bed.

“Yah..You’re not Sica, we can’t have, *hiccups* ,” Yuri tried to push Hara away who tried to kiss her.

“I always get what I want, if I want you, then I’ll have you,” Hara said forcefully pinning down Yuri’s hands and pressed her lips against Yuri’s.

“Quickly! I think they’re in the Yulsic room!” Yoona said rushing everyone in.

“Alright, I think I look pretty enough, it’s 12 midnight already! Yuri is probably in the room now,” Jessica slowly and quietly opened the toilet door.

“1, 2, 3…..”

“YURI!” Taeyeon shouted.

“HAPPY MONTH-” Jessica was shocked when she saw Yuri and Hara together on the bed.

“We’re in deep ,” Sooyoung said.

--

Next update on Sunday! Sorry for the late update guys! <3

Keep SUBSCRIBING, VIEWING AND COMMENTING ninja/silent readers! <3

-escapethefate-

p/s: I'm just using Hara as an evil character! I don't hate her, I love her, she's extremely funny and adorable. Just letting you guys know so there won't be any misunderstandings! :)