Chapter 20: Incident.

Fated to be with you ♥ [HIATUS]

Pic by: www.google.com

“Let Tiffany have her time alone to think,” suggested Yuri and at the same time telling the maknaes to go back to sleep first.

“You call that alone?! She’s with Siwon for god’s sake!” screamed Taeyeon, pulling her own hair feeling frustrated.

“You can’t leave Tiffany alone with Siwon, it won’t be safe,” warned Jessica. Her eyes filled with worries for her best friend.

“It will be, even if Siwon plans to her or anything it definitely won’t be at this timing,” explained Yuri, massaging Jessica’s shoulders to calm her down.

“Araso,” agreed Jessica. But she still felt worried for her best friend, she left a text to Tiffany.

To: Tipany BFF <3

Pany-ah, takecare please. I feel extremely worried for u now, :’(

From: Sica BFF <3

Within seconds, Jessica received a text message from Tiffany and also surprised her too with Tiffany’s reply.

To: Sica BFF <3

It’s okay, Sica-ah. I’ll be fine… Is Taetae okay?

From: Tipany BFF <3

Jessica replied her text message. Yuri was comforting Taeyeon who was crying at the same time. While Jessica was texting, Yuri noticed Jessica’s frown towards her phone, because Jessica was really pressing the screen very hardly.

To: Tipany BFF <3

U’re worried for her?! I thought u are angry at her..? Btw, she just feels absolutely depressed. U shouldn’t have left, u should have stayed w/ Tae instead of that Siwon! U know how I feel abt him, he’s not a safe person to be with!

From: Sica BFF <3

“Jagiya, you know that iPhones are touch screens right? You don’t have to press them,” said Yuri, feeling a little bit confused by Jessica’s actions.

“A-ah, d-dae. Mianhe, Seobang. I… forgot,” Jessica lied because she didn’t want to let Yuri know she’s texting Tiffany in front of Taeyeon. Jessica went back in the room and continued to text Tiffany.

To: Sica BFF <3

Aish! Don’t worry, Siwon has changed.. He apologized to be me before. And I am angry at Taetae, but I can’t stay mad at her for so long.. I love her too much to get angry at her. I will text you later Sica-ah, takecare.

From: Tipany BFF <3

“Aish, this girl. So stubborn!” mumbled Jessica to herself and went back to sleep after the commotion.

“Look, Tae. Just rest okay? I know you guys fought since the evening. So have your rest,” adviced Yuri and patted Taeyeon’s back to comfort her. Yuri then made her way back to her own room and noticed that Jessica was already fast asleep. Yuri walked towards their bed and laid beside Jessica.

“Cute, cute, cute, Sica Jagiya-ah. Saranghae,” Yuri smirked and kissed Jessica’s forehead and fell asleep too.

“Alright, they’re asleep now, like again. So let’s go back to the apartment and sleep,” ordered the petite girl.

The petite girl turned her head around to find that the taller girl had already fallen asleep. The taller girl snoring made the petite girl feel more irksome.

“YAH! CHOI SOO YOUNG!” screamed the petite girl.

“B-bwoh? Is there anyone? Who who!?” Sooyoung woke up the minute she heard Sunny’s scream and became alert back again.

“Nothing, don’t sleep next time! Let’s go!” whispered Sunny back, looking around hoping nobody heard or saw them.

“Sorry, sorry. Won’t do it again!” saluted Sooyoung and went back to their apartment and slept.

The next morning:

Tiffany was already back home and was fast asleep. Nobody knew what time she reached home and how was she because everyone was fast asleep when she was back at home. Jessica, Seohyun and Tiffany’s plans were to have their vocals and dance steps trained once again since it’s a weekend tomorrow and as usual on weekends they have small concerts, fan services and other type of schedules they have to attend to. Yoona, Taeyeon and Yuri on the other hand had to go back to their daily lifes to earn a living.  

“Good morning Jagiya!” Yuri hugged and kissed Jessica so that she’ll wake up. Yuri had made breakfast for her and plans to have breakfast first opening the café once again since it was a weekday that they renovated not long ago.

“Mmm.. Morning,” yawned Jessica. She took the pillow beside her and covered her face to avoid sunlight coming in to her room.

“Leeteuk Oppa called, he asked you to get ready at 9am. And it’s 8.45am now. You’re late!” Yuri raised her voice, but in a nicer tone.

“B-b-woh?! Why didn’t you wake me up earlier?!” Jessica quickly get out of her bed and went to take her showers. Yuri laughed and waited at the dining table waiting to have breakfast with the rest. Yoona and Seohyun had already made breakfast and had served it on the table. Both of them were holding hands and reading their own books at the same time, sitting on the sofa.

In TaeNy’s room. Taeyeon was still sleeping while Tiffany went to take her shower. After 25 minutes of showering, she wore her clothes and cleaned her side of her bed that caused Taeyeon to wake up. Taeyeon was actually sick because she didn’t eat much and was crying badly last night.

“O-oh, good morning,” greeted Tiffany feeling a little bit awkward as she remembered the commotion that happened last night.

“A-ah, m-morning,” stuttered Taeyeon. She felt a little bit guilty for making Tiffany upset last night eventhough she didn’t really hit Siwon, she quickly stood up and cleaned her side of the bed and went in the bathroom to take her shower.

Tiffany felt a little upset by Taeyeon actions. She was upset that Taeyeon didn’t treat her like how people in relationships do, she suddenly had a flashback of a conversation she had with Siwon last night at Siwon’s.

Flashback:

“I love you, Pany-ah! More than Taeyeon, in fact, I don’t think Taeyeon loves you at all!” Siwon raised his voice, trying to convince Tiffany. Tiffany covered her ears, not wanting to listen to his statements.

“Listen to me!” demanded Siwon. He grabbed hold of Tiffany hand’s away from her ears to make sure she listens to what Siwon’s has to say.

“If Taeyeon loves you, she would have find you right now. But she didn’t! You asked Jessica whether Taeyeon’s okay, but Taeyeon didn’t even bother to find out whether you were! Taeyeon only cares about herself! I know that!” shouted Siwon.

“No, no. It’s not true!” Tiffany was trying to reassure herself.

“It’s up to you whether you want to believe me or not, but she doesn’t love you Tiffany! Let’s see how Taeyeon treats you tomorrow then! Go home.” Ordered Siwon.

End of flashback.

“Maybe he’s right…” mumbled Tiffany to herself.

“Who’s right?” asked Taeyeon, drying her hair.

“N-nothing,”

“Araso, let’s go have breakfast,” suggested Taeyeon. She left the room, while Tiffany have not left the room.

“Look! She even asked me who I was thinking of once!” complained Tiffany. She sighed at the thought and went out from her room to join the rest for breakfast.

“KWON SEOBANG! YOU LIAR! I REALLY THOUGHT I WAS LATE!” scolded Jessica, she sulked and folded her arms, looking away from Yuri.

“Jagiya-ah! Mianhe, jinja! That was the only way to wake you up straight away,” explained Yuri apologetically. She felt extremely guilty, her head faced down.

“Aish! Its okay, don’t do it again!” scolded Jessica as she continued to eat her breakfast.

The 6 of them were at the dining table, it was a little bit awkward for all of them since Taeyeon had an argument with Tiffany. Taeyeon didn’t even offer any piece of meat to Tiffany instead she just ate her own food, not even gazing at Tiffany to see if she’s eating well. That made Tiffany extremely sad, but she didn’t want to say anything at the dining table. She was too tired to start another argument, with the argument they had still hanging around.

“Not going to Siwon’s?” suddenly Taeyeon asked Tiffany a question and also focusing on eating her rice.

“What for?” puzzled Tiffany tilted her head. She felt more upset to see that Taeyeon was not jealous if she talks to Siwon or whatever. It just looks like Taeyeon didn’t care at all.

“To take care of him? He’s injured, right?” said Taeyeon sarcastically.

Tiffany didn’t reply, because she had a feeling that another argument was about to start. She just kept quiet and continued to eat her own food. Taeyeon just smirked at Tiffany’s reaction, she just took her own finished bowl and wash them and went back to the room to change to her work clothes.

“Why is Taetae like that?” questioned Tiffany, frowning.

“She’s always like that, Tiffany. Let her be, she just feels frustrated and sad now,” adviced and smiled Yuri, placing a piece of meat to Jessica’s bowl. Tiffany’s jealousy aroused at the sight of the couple being all sweet to one another while she having an argument with her girlfriend. She sighed at the thought and continued eating.

15 minutes later, all of them finished their meals and went to back in their own rooms to get ready for work. Taeyeon was the earliest since she ate her food first. Yuri came in second, while waiting for the others, Yuri decided to bring in the newspaper that was outside of their house. Yuri walked towards the door and opened in.

“Ahh, fresh air!” Yuri breathed in and out very deeply, smelling the scent of flowers near their house, suddenly a piece of dirty note caught her attention. She bend down to pick up the piece of paper and the newspaper, she unfold the note and read it. After reading it, she just stared blankly even the newspaper she picked up fell on the ground.

“Is there anything wrong, Yuri?” asked Taeyeon.

“W-who, s-s-send th-this?” stuttered Yuri. Yuri froze, she couldn’t move an inch.

“Bwoh? Who send what?” Taeyeon felt irritated and decided to walk over to Yuri.

Taeyeon picked up the newspaper and placed it aside. She then took the note from Yuri’s hand and read it.

“LEAVE JESSICA JUNG. OR ELSE,” The words were written in blood, since the smell of it were very strong. The note was also clipped with a picture of Yuri and Jessica’s picture together. But Yuri’s side of the picture of burned.

“Who di- Y-YURI!” Taeyeon couldn’t finish her words, she was shocked at Yuri. Yuri’s foot was covered in blood, there was a knife that pierced through Yuri’s foot. No wonder she couldn’t move.

“P-pull i-it o-out!” Yuri screamed in pain.

Taeyeon carried Yuri and placed her on the sofa, she then noticed that at sharp point of the knife that went through Yuri’s foot there was another piece of note. She unfold the note and read it, “DIE.” She then realised that the first and second note was linked together.

“EVERYONE! COME OUT NOW!” Screamed Taeyeon.

Everyone straight away went out from their rooms to see what had happened, and to their surprise they saw Taeyeon’s hands were covered in blood so was Yuri’s leg. Yuri was already screaming in pain.

“BRING HER TO THE HOSPITAL!” Demanded Jessica who was already crying out loud with Tiffany trying to comfort her.

Taeyeon and Yoona carried Yuri carefully to the car, the other 3 girls hurriedly went in the car. Yuri’s head was on Jessica’s lap at the back seat while the others were at the front.

“Seobang, it’s going to be fine, please endure!” assured Jessica who was cupping Yuri’s face, wiping the tears of pain from Yuri’s eyes and cheeks.

“P-pain,” whispered Yuri. Suddenly, Yuri went unconscious that surprised Jessica.

“YURI! WAKE UP! WE HAVE TO GET THERE QUICK!” screamed Jessica who was already kicking Yoona’s chair out of frustration.

After 10 minutes, they drove to the Emergency unit and the doctors and nurses brought Yuri in to the operation theatre straight away, not allowing anyone even Jessica in the operation theatre.

“Why would someone do that to Yuri!?” shouted Taeyeon as she punched the wall.

“Calm down, Unnie. We have to think carefully then we can solved it,” adviced wise Seohyun who was comforting worried Yoona.

“We know who would,” suddenly a voice from a distance could be heard. Everyone turned their heads to that direction and noticed a petite and tall girl.

“And you are?” Taeyeon asked politely.

“I’m Sunny, and this is my partner, Sooyoung,” introduced Sunny to the others.

“Son-son-sonwy?” Taeyeon tried hard to pronounce her name.

“Sun-ny, S-U-N-N-Y. Nevermind, Soonkyu,” sighed Sunny, she felt irritated that not a lot of people can pronounce her name.

“Ah, Soonkyu. Sorry. And both of you might know this because?” asked Taeyeon.

“We are working for the Lee’s Company. And Donghae, the boss’s son of that company paid us to take care of Yuri and Jessica and as well as the others who Yuri are close to, who I assume, you people right now,” explained Sunny.

“Then if your job is to protect us, why didn’t you safe Yuri from this?!” screamed frustrated Jessica. Her tears were out profusely.

“HEY! You think it-”

“Sooyoung, let me handle this,” whispered Sunny.

“We apologize, we didn’t know that the incident could happen that early morning. Please accept our apologies!” Sunny did a 90 degree bow, but not Sooyoung. Sunny punched Sooyoung in the stomach, causing Sooyoung to bow down lower than Sunny since it was in pain.

“It’s okay, we understand,” said Taeyeon.

“But why protect us? Is something going on?” Yoona continued.

“It’s a long story,” sighed Sunny.

--

KEEP SUBSCRIBING, COMMENTING AND VIEWING! <3

Next chapter on Tues, 7/2! Thank you!

-escapethefate-