Chapter 2: Miss, are you okay?

Fated to be with you ♥ [HIATUS]

Poster By: escapethefate

"O-oh, S-sorry, I-i didn't mean to shout at y-you," Yuri stuttered as she looked away and scratched her head thinking how stupid she was to shout at her.

"It's okay, nevermind. We'll just order then," Jessica said softly and she too felt stupid for being rude to Yuri.

After they ordered, Yuri quickly ran away to the kitchen. She leaned against the wall and closed her eyes, she was breathing in and out slowly, trying to calm herself down. Yuri slid down and sat on the floor.

"Aishhh!! Pabo yah, Yuri! How can you shout at her?!" she scolded herself softly, hitting the back of her head on the wall as a punishment. While Yuri was worrying and regretting, Jessica didn't felt so good either.

"How can you let the waitress off like that?! She was so rude!" whispered Tiffany into Jessica's ear angrily. She whispered because she didn't want to create a commotion as they were superstars and they had to take good care of their image.

"It's okay Tiff, I guess it was my fault. I shouldn't have been so rude either," Jessica said as she played with the fork and spoon. Figuring out how she could find and apologize to that girl again because the girl didn't came out to the dining room after the incident. Tiffany was shocked at her reply, the ice princess, I repeat, THE. ICE. PRINCESS., said it was her fault too. Isn't she too icy to let things off that easily?

"She's never like this, hmmm, why is she so nice tonight though?" Tiffany asked herself in her own thoughts while they were waiting for their food.

From then on, Yuri didn't dare to take a step out from the kitchen. Taeyeon and Yoona was so busy serving other customers, they didn't notice that small quarrel. All day, Yuri was inside cooking and doing the dishes. The girls left and the cafe became quiet again. The cafe closed after 2-3 hours and the 3 musketeers celebrated for their great success after 2 weeks with a small toast of orange juice since Taeyeon couldn't take wine due to poor drinking limit, they drank orange juice for her sake as they did not want to carry drunk Taeyeon home.

At home, with Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun.

"Aish, Jessica! You're not yourself today! Are you going to be like this till tomorrow? Tomorrow is our concert!" Tiffany explained as she takes concerts very seriously and didn't want the concert to turn into a fiasco because of Jessica's moodiness from the afternoon till now.

"Was it that girl you bumped into earlier, unnie?" Seohyun asked calmly as she didn't want to start a fight with her elders.

Jessica ignored Tiffany's questions because she was very annoyed at Tiffany during that point of time. She only answered to Seohyun's question since she wasn't so annoying like Tiffany. Tiffany was mad at Jessica for not answering her question but she let it go. Tiffany then decided to push Jessica's buttons more.

"Just because of that girl you're moody? Are you really that self-centered Sica?! Do you only think for youself?!" shouted Tiffany as she blew her top.

"I'm self-centered? What about you? You don't even care about how I'm feeling right now, I ever felt my heartbeat race for a long time! Who's being self-centered now huh?!" the ice princess too blew her top, she couldn't believe that her bestfriend only cared for the concert but not her. How could she? Jessica thought to herself. Awkward silence came across the dorm, Seohyun didn't dare to make a sound, soon enough tears ran down her cheeks because it's been a long time she saw her unnies fought and she hates it when it happens.

"You know what? I don't feel like attending the concert. I'm self-centered, right? Whatever." Jessica rolled her eyes as she opened the door and wore her shoes.

"Hey! Where do you thin-" Tiffany couldn't finish what she has to say because her sentence was interrupted by the loud slam of the door that Jessica caused when she went out of the dorm.

"Sigh, what a 'great' day for me. Guess I'll just have a walk in the park to clear my thoughts. Ugh! Once again, I still haven't got her name..." Jessica said to herself.

After a long walk in the park, she felt exhausted and decided to take a sit on the bench to rest. As she sat down, she noticed a rose laying on the grass. It was smothered with dirt, Jessica picked it up and managed to brush off the dirt on the rose. A tear then rolled down her cheeks, little did she know, she started crying profusely. 

[Flashback]:

"O-oppa...Don't leave me," Jessica sobbed holding onto the guy's hand. The guy was covered in a pool of blood, gasping for air.

"I'm s-sorry Jessica, my time has come...Takecare and don't be so icy anymore." her brother smirked trying to comfort her with one of his best smiles and jokes.

Her brother handed her a red rose before he passed on. Signifying that he loves his sister forever.

[Flashback ended]

Jessica cried so badly, memories went into her mind like a bullet train. One after another memory, Jessica cried even harder...Reminiscing those happy and sad moments she had with her brother. Her brother, was her inspiration to become a singer as her brother too, was a singer. 

While Jessica was crying and reminiscing, Yuri was walking home from the cafe. Yoona and Taeyeon wasn't with her because they decided to play pool at the 24 hours bar. Yuri didn't join them as she was too tired to do so, she did a lot of work today. She wasn't in the mood eversince she start thinking of the incidents that happened earlier with the girl she bumped into twice. Each time she thought about it, she felt a huge deep of regret and her she was heavy-hearted as she felt really guilty for being rude to her. Yuri couldn't lie to herself, she admitted that she really was attracted to the lady she bumped into earlier. Her dark brown hair, her milky white skin, everything that Yuri noticed made her happy thinking about it. Yuri hoped to bump into her again, begging and praying to the lord in her heart that she wants to meet her again someday. 

As Yuri was cutting through the park as it was the shortest route home, she heard sobbing not too far away from her. She walked a little bit closer to where the sound was coming from. When Yuri felt that she was already very close to the sound, she realise that there was a girl sitting on the bench, sobbing. She then hid herself behind the tree, wondering what has happened to the lady.

"Miss, are you okay?" Yuri decided to approach her, placing her left hand on the girl's right shoulder, comforting her.

The girl who was crying turned out to be the girl she bumped into twice today. The girl, Jessica was startled to have met Yuri again for the third time today. Jessica then brushed away her tears, showing Yuri that she was fine. Yuri knows that she wasn't okay as she didn't stop sobbing even if she brushed away her tears. Yuri smirked as she find Jessica cute when she was trying to hide her tears away, but failed.

"Yuri, sometimes all you need is 20 seconds of courage, and I promise you something great will come of it," Yuri mumbled to herself, remembering what Taeyeon has said to her in the past. Yuri gathered up all of her courage, and starts the conversation again before it becomes too awkward.

"Hey, we've bumped into each other for the third time today. I'm sorry that I was rude to you in the cafe, I really didn't know it was you. I have not asked you for your name, so before anything else. What is your name, beautiful?" Yuri asked Jessica, and gave a sigh of relief that the 20 seconds of courage technic was working.

"My name is Jessica, what's yours?" Jessica spoke softly as she was too shy to even face Yuri. Her cheeks for red like cherries when she heard Yuri calling her beautiful.

There were 30 seconds of awkward silence as Yuri tries to wake herself up from falling in love with Jessica's voice and complexion.

"That's a nice name, Jessica. Now, why would a beautiful girl like you be crying at a beautiful night like this?" smiled Yuri, asking her calmly and politely. Trying to make Jessica feel as comfortable as possible, she held Jessica's hand to reassure her things will be fine and it'll be okay if Jessica told Yuri what had happened. 

As soon as Jessica felt Yuri's hand on hers, she felt as if she was protected. She felt secure and trusted Yuri as soon as she met her. Jessica decided to tell her what had happened. From the time she fought with Tiffany till the time she thought about her late brother who perished in an accident 2 years ago. Of course, she didn't tell Yuri about how she felt towards her as she was afraid that Yuri might find her crazy to be finding someone so attractive even if they just met. Not only did Jessica talked about her problems, Yuri also told hers too. They shared their problem till the wee hours, they didn't even realise that it was past midnight. Passing midnight, both of them dozed off, having Jessica's head leaning on Yuri's shoulder, while Yuri leaned her head against Jessica's head till the early morning...

While they were sleeping at the park, Taeyeon and Yoona just reached home around midnight. While Yoona threw herself to bed and slept, Taeyeon didn't but decided to went to an online chat room to mingle. Both of them didn't even realise that Yuri wasn't home. After refreshing the chat browser a few times, Taeyeon then decided to chat with this username, named Panypany as she find that username cute.

[Chatbox]:

Taetae0903: Annyeong~! ^^ Why are u still awake at this hour...?

Panypany: Annyeong...oh, i had an awful fight with my best friend. :( thanks for asking. i'm so worried for her right now cus she isn't home yet after we fought. How about u?

Taetae0903: Wow...i hope everything will be fine...work things out with her ok, after all she's ur bestfriend. ^^ oh, i just came back home from the bar..had a game of pool with my friend..Celebrating my arrival in Korea after 2 weeks of settling businesses at America..

Panypany: Ahh...I see. Anyway, i've gtg. Having a big day tmr, a concert! Thx for hearin me out at this late night.. :) Gomawo~

Taetae0903: u're welcome, maybe we will meet again someday.. heehee. dae~ annyeong...

[End of chatbox]

After they chatted, Taeyeon yawned and felt really exhausted and lethargic. She decided to take a fresh shower and sleep...

--

HAHA. I wonder who's Panypany.....Aish, duh.. Isn't it obvious? Anyway thanks to everyone who have subscribed this story, please continue to comment! Your comments are my vitamins(what? lol), so comment! :P Hope you guys like this chapter of the story.

How do you like the short Yulsic moment? Come on, it's just the beginning. *cheeky smile*

ANNYEONG~

 

-escapethefate-