Chapter 18: Time to go home!

Fated to be with you ♥ [HIATUS]

Macro By: http://yeahsnsdmacros.tumblr.com/

The next morning.

“Ah, Mr Lee! It’s been a quite some time we’ve talked. How are you?” smiled Mr Jung, pouring wine into the glass and served it to Mr Lee who was making himself feel comfortable in Mr Jung’s office.

“Haha, as usual. Aging day by day!” joked Mr Lee who bowed his head, thanking Mr Jung for the drink.

“That’s true, Mr Lee. Haha! By the way, what brings you here?” Mr Jung took a sip from his wine and then was stirring it by moving the glass in a circular motion.

“Well, its about Donghae and Jessica’s arranged marriage,” Mr Lee said hesitantly. He knew that the meeting between him and Mr Jung will not end in a good way.

“Yes? What about it?” Mr Jung had already sensed that something wasn’t right.

“I guess we need to cancel the marriage, and that means cancelling the alliance too,” said Mr Lee as he placed the wine he drank on the coffee table, getting ready to kick himself out from Mr Jung’s office.

“What! Why? Is there something wrong with my daughter that you don’t like? I can make her change, Mr Le-”

“No, she’s a very good daughter. And is very good to be my daughter-in-law, but it’s inappropriate to marry your daughter with someone she doesn’t like right? Donghae doesn’t like her either,” Mr Lee interrupted.

“Who says my daughter doesn’t love Donghae? She does! Really!” lied Mr Jung, trying to save the marriage so that he can have the alliance with the Lee’s Company.

“Mr Jung, is your career more important than your daughter’s happiness?” smirked Mr Lee who felt a little disappointed that Mr Jung was even willing to lie just for the alliance contract.

“N-no, but I really want the alliance… To support my family,” lied Mr Jung again.

“You’re already rich enough, Mr Jung. You have income that can support 10,000 people in Korea,” Mr Lee sighed, still feeling disappointed with what Mr Jung had done.

“I’m sorry. Mr Jung. But we have to cancel the marriage, Donghae doesn’t want to marry Jessica, neither do Jessica,” said Mr Lee who fixed his tie while talking.

“Wait, how do you know what Jessica doesn’t want to marry Donghae?” asked Mr Jung who was controlling his temper, trying not to let it out in front of one of the most richest people, Mr Lee.

“Jessica’s in a relationship with, Yuri. Right? I know who is Yuri, she’s like my second daughter. And I wouldn’t want to hurt her feelings, and she’s Donghae’s good friend either.” Explained Mr Lee.

“Yuri?! I know her. Argh! Why is that pauper still dating my daughter!? She’s ruining everything!” said Mr Jung in his mind, clenching his teeth tightly, anger was soon taking control of him.

“Mr Jung?” Mr Lee waved his hand in front of Mr Jung, trying to catch his attention.

“Ah, yes? Sorry,” apologized Mr Jung as he sighed at the thought of his daughter’s marriage being cancelled.

“So, we’ll be cancelling the marriage and alliance okay? I apologize for any inconvenience caused, Mr Jung,” apologized Mr Lee, feeling a little bit guilty. Mr Lee took out some files from his suitcase, signing some contract to cancel off the other contracts they’ve made.

Mr Jung signed the papers, without reading them. He didn’t spoke much and opened the door for Mr Lee.

“I’m sorry Mr Jung, but my wife and son, Donghae’s happiness is much more important than my career,” apologized and bowed Mr Lee as he made his way out from Mr Jung’s office.

“Well, if your family is so important, give up your company to me then,” mumbled Mr Jung in on breath.

“Excuse me?” paused Mr Lee.

“Er, oh nothing Mr Lee! Take care, and it’s fine! Don’t worry!” smiled and waved Mr Jung to avoid any suspicion between Mr Lee and himself.

To: Lee Donghae

My son, all the necessary things are settled, Jessica can date Yuri now. Take care my son.

From:Appa  

Mr Lee left a text message to his son, went in his limousine and instructed his chauffeur to back to his office as he have work to do.

Simultaneously, at Mr Jung’s office, he was screaming and cursing at the top of his lungs.

“AISH! WHY IS THIS YURI GIRL INTERFERING MY WHOLE PLAN HUH!? WHY IS JESSICA DATING HER, I TOLD LEETEUK NOT TO ALLOW HER TO DATE!” screamed Mr Jung.

Mr Jung’s anger overwhelmed him and he did not realise that he broke his wine glass because he threw it to the ground to release his anger.

“I’ll have my revenge, Yuri is not going to date Jessica. She never will…” smirked Mr Jung.

“I’ll make a call to Leeteuk to warn him,” suggested Mr Jung to himself.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Mr Jung. How are you?” Leeteuk greeted politely.

“Fine. The marriage between Jessica and Yuri is cancelled, but I don’t want Yuri to get any NEAR Jessica, understand!?” scolded Mr Jung.

“O-of course sir, I’ll do my best,” stuttered Leeteuk.

“YOU BETTER BE!” shouted Mr Jung through the phone and hung up.

It was already 12pm and Donghae, Jessica, Yuri and Krystal was on their way to the airport. In the car, Yuri and Donghae cracked a lot of jokes that made the girls in the car laughed loudly.

“Oppa! You’re so funny!” laughed Krystal as she wiped away the tears from the eyes because of her laughing too hard.

“Yeah! My stomach hurts!” Yuri was squeezing her stomach, she couldn’t stop laughing and her stomach hurt due to Donghae’s funny jokes.

Suddenly, Jessica held Yuri’s hand.

“Hmm? Is there something wrong, Jagiya?” asked Yuri.

“Well, I’m afraid dad might not agree to it,” sighed Jessica.

“Don’t worry Jessica, my dad talked to him already. Your dad agreed to it!” smiled Donghae.

“Wow! That’s good then! It’s the first time dad’s so nice!” Krystal joked.

“Too nice,” mumbled Jessica.

“What?” asked Yuri.

“N-nothing,” smiled Jessica.

They took themselves 20 minutes to reach the airport, leaving them half an hour left to board Jessica’s private jet. At the entrance of the departure hall, Donghae and Krystal said their goodbyes to Yuri and Jessica.

“It was nice to meet you, Yuri! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, Take care of my icy sister, she’s warm inside honestly… well maybe sometimes!” chuckled Krystal.

Donghae nodded his head, agreeing to Krystal’s statement.

“Yah, yah, yah! You should take care of yourself too! I have asked Donghae Oppa to take care of you! So you better don’t fool around, I’m warning you..” Jessica gave a cold glare and stern warning to Krystal that made Krystal hide behind Yuri.

“Enough, enough ladies. Hahaha!” laughed Donghae, trying to stop the two.

“Yuri-ah, you sure you don’t remember a past with me?” asked Donghae for the last time before she board the plane.

“Aish…Jinja Oppa, I cant remember.. Mianhe,” apologized Yuri, feeling guilty because she really cant recall her past.

“It’s okay, guess I can’t blame you then,” Donghae didn’t want to push Yuri any further.

“Alright, we better go,” Yuri said.

Eventhough the Jung Sisters always have small quarrels and tease each other, they always have a soft spot for one another.

“Jinja Krys, please take care of yourself. I don’t want any misfortune to happen,” teared Jessica, cupped Krystal’s cheeks who was about to cry too.

“Araso unnie, you too.. I’ll be a good girl, I promise,” Krystal starts to cry too, Jessica used her thumb to wipe Krystal’s tears and smiled to make Krystal smile too.

“Alright, I’ll see you around.. Oppa!” Yuri gave a hug to Donghae and patted on his back, thanking him for saving her relationship with Jessica.

“Dae, you too! I’ll visit both of you one day!” promised Donghae.

“Me too!” added Krystal.

“Take care of sister, Donghae-ah. Thank you so much for everything,” Jessica tiptoed a bit and give a peck on Donghae’s cheeks that made him blush a little bit. Yuri noticed the scene and was upset, but she knew that Jessica’s intentions was just to thank him.

“A-araso, I’ll see you soon?” asked Donghae.

“I’ll see you soon,” smiled Jessica.

“Oh by the way! Give my greetings to Tiffany and Seohyun unnie!” said Krystal.

“Dae!” Jessica locked her right arm around Yuri’s left arm.

The both of them had their passports’ stamped and board the plane.

“Wow, this is the first time on the first class celebrity plane,” Yuri’s eyes widen and still trying to feel comfortable around the surroundings of a first class private jet.

“You’ll have to get use to it, Seobang. Since both of us will be travelling together for our holidays,” smiled Jessica as she kissed Yuri’s lips.

Yuri just smiled and held Jessica’s right hand, while Jessica leaned her head on Yuri’s left shoulder, snuggling under Yuri’s chin.

“Saranghae, Jagiya,” smiled Yuri.

“Saranghae, Seobang,” replied Jessica.

Meanwhile at Seoul…

“Pany-ah! We will be picking the Yulsic couple tonight!” Taeyeon shouted since she was in the room and Tiffany was busy cooking early dinner for the 4 of them, Yoona, Seohyun, herself and Taeyeon.

“I got it!” Tiffany replied in English, busy cooking the next dish with the help of Seohyun.

“I…got..it?” said Taeyeon to herself in English.

“OH! I GOT IT!” Taeyeon finally understood what ‘I got it’ in English means and continued tidying up the room. The 4 of them now lived together, without letting the Yulsic couple know. Taeyeon was currently tidying up the Yulsic’s room, as a surprise.

“So, since Yoona is outside buying drinks and Taeyeon’s doing last minute checks on the Yulsic’s room… Are you and Yoona together already?” asked Tiffany as she was curious to Seohyun’s answered.

“No,” whispered Seohyun sadly.

“Bwoh?” Tiffany leaned in to hear what Seohyun said since she couldn’t hear.

“No,” Seohyun said it clearer this time.

“Aish! Wae?! Why is that Yoona taking so long…! Poor Seohyun, you have to wait,” pitied Tiffany, flipping the ham on the frying pan.

“I don’t know unnie,” replied Seohyun sadly, and she looked down on the cutting board, cutting tomato.

“Then what happened at the date? Didn’t she ask you?” Tiffany asked.

“Well Unnie…”

Flashback:

“Wow Seohyun-ah, you look really beautiful even after the dinner date!” putting Seohyun’s fringe to the back of her ear.

“Gamsahamida, Yoona,” smiled Seohyun, blushing.

The both of them went in the house, Yoona threw her bag on the sofa.

“You bathe first alright? I’ll sleep on the floor tonight again by the way,” reminded Yoona.

Seohyun was upset that Yoona didn’t asked her to be hers even after the date.

“Y-yoona Unnie…” called Seohyun.

“Dae?” smiled Yoona.

“N-nothing,” stuttered and sighed Seohyun.

Yoona laughed at her for being cute and shy, but didn’t ask her why.

“By the way, Seohyun-ah,” Yoona called out.

“D-dae?” Seohyun hoped Yoona would ask.

“Thanks for today’s date,” smiled Yoona.

“Er..Dae,” Seohyun sighed.

End of flashback.

“So..Yeah unnie, she didn’t ask me, sadly,” Seohyun told her the story.

“Wow, even after you shared her the story of you and Yonghwa? She doesn’t know that you just don’t spill the story to anyone, right?” said Tiffany who felt a little bit disappointed about Yoona not asking Seohyun.

“It’s okay Unnie, let nature takes it’s course, someday.. Hopefully,” sighed Seohyun.

“I’M BACK HOME!” shouted Yoona who closed the door with a loud bang.

“AISH BWOH YA! YOU SCARED ME YOONA-AH!” Taeyeon screamed like an ahjumma, because she was really shocked when Yoona shouted.

“Hehe, Mianhe unnie, I won’t do it again,” apologized Yoona.

“I’m so tired, aish! Oh? Hello Seohyun-ah,” said Yoona shyly as she smiled at Seohyun.

Seohyun just gave her a quick smile and continued serving the dishes on the table.

“Did I do something wrong today…?” asked Yoona herself, thinking why Seohyun treated her coldly.

Yoona went to take the shower while Tiffany, Taeyeon and Seohyun prepared the dishes. After 15 minutes of showering, dinner was also served at the same point of time.

“Thank you! We’ll eat well!” said Taeyeon and Yoona in unison.

While they were eating, Tiffany was replying a lot of text messages while Seohyun just kept quiet, staring blankly.

“Seohyun? Are you okay?” asked Yoona.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” Seohyun looked away and continued eating.

“Pany-ah, what are you doing?” asked Taeyeon, chewing her food and talking at the same time.

“Er, texting Siwon. He texted me and stuffs,” Tiffany told Taeyeon the truth because there’s nothing to hide. She knew that she wasn’t cheating on Taeyeon for Siwon.

“Oh.. you should be eating first… Aish,” sighed Taeyeon.


--

Next chapter will be very happening, trust me! I've planned the next chapter well, I guess? Look forward to it! Hope you guys like this chapter, thank you! :)

The GIF is so cute right!? hahahaha!

-ESCAPETHEFATE-