Chapter 12: Is everything fine?

Fated to be with you ♥ [HIATUS]

Poster By: escapethefate

“I’ll call you when I’m home, sorry Jagiya,” whispered Yuri to Jessica.

“Mm,” Jessica nodded. Before they went out, Yuri gave a quick kiss on her forehead.

Taeyeon was kicked out. Yuri accompanied Taeyeon, while Yoona watched out for the girls at home. At the girls’ home, Tiffany collapsed as she was too tired and upset after what she has heard from Taeyeon’s own mouth.

“Tiffany ah!” screamed Jessica as she was shocked to see Tiffany lying on the floor. Yoona helped by carrying her and placing her on the bed. Jessica took care of Tiffany in the room, while Seohyun and Yoona were lonely together outside.

“Taeyeon shouldn’t have said that, you know,” said Seohyun innocently. She was also pissed at Taeyeon for saying that, eventhough she knew it was a joke.

“I know, right” answered Yoona.

“What happened to your hand?” asked Seohyun as she looked away.

“I punched some walls,” Yoona smirked.

Suddenly, there’s an awkward silence between both of them. Yoona then remembered that she wanted to apologize to Seohyun.

“Hey, Seohyun, I’m sorry about the other day, I shouldn’t have approached and annoy you like that, I promise I won’t do it again,” Yoona said as fast as she could as she was nervous.

“It’s fine,” Seohyun smiled.

“W-what? Really?” Yoona smiled wider at Seohyun.

“Take the opportunity before you regret, Seohyun,” a tiny little voice came in Seohyun mind. Seohyun just nodded her head to Yoona.

“Aww! Gomawo!” Yoona wanted to hug Seohyun, but she took a step back so that Seohyun would not feel uncomfortable.

“It’s okay Yoona, you can do that. I’m sorry for being harsh to you too,” apologized Seohyun.

Yoona was so glad; she threw her arms around Seohyun and squeezed her tightly. She realised Seohyun was gasping for air, and quickly let go.

“So that means I can date you now?” Yoona asked proudly.

“Easy there, we will see how it goes,” Seohyun said innocently.

“Oh, alright, whatever makes you happy,” Yoona felt a little disappointed, but she respects Seohyun’s decision of taking things slow.

“Taeyeon Unnie really doesn’t have feelings for Tiffany unnie?” asked Seohyun.

“I don’t know hyun-ah, she’s just feeling a little bemused about her feelings,” said Yoona.

“Then why did she ask Tiffany unnie out?” Seohyun shot her back with another question.

“I don’t know too, I’m not Taeyeon’s brain my dear,” said Yoona.

Seohyun cheeks blushed when she heard Yoona called her ‘my dear’, she was really happy too. Yoon noticed her red cheeks, and smirked.

“Why? Like it when I call you that?” winked Yoona.

“A-an-aniya,” Seohyun quickly covered her cheeks.

“You’re so cute, Seohyun-ah,” said Yoona in her own little heart.

“Anyway, can I ask you something?” asked Yoona.

“Yes, what is it?” Seohyun replied.

“Why were you so upset the other day I met you?”

“Just some thoughts, I’ll tell you when the time is right,”

“Okay then…” Yoona was a little bit disappointed that Seohyun didn’t want to tell her just yet, but as always, she respects her decisions. She believed that Seohyun has a reason for not telling Yoona yet.

Both of them continued their conversation when Tiffany’s door creaked open, it was Jessica. Jessica sighed a lot ever since she opened the door.

“Cheer Tiff up, girls. She’s not convinced that Taeyeon meant it jokingly,” sighed Jessica.

Yoona and Seohyun looked at each other thinking of what they should do. The both of them, like little kids, pop their head in to Tiffany’s room to check how she is doing. All they could hear is sobs and Tiffany pulling out as many tissues she can from the tissue box, crying uncontrollably. The both of them went in and greeted Tiffany.

“Unnie-ah, don’t cry anymore, it’s not beneficial at all,” said Seohyun.

Yoona nodded hardly in agreement to what Seohyun had said.

“Yeah Unnie...” Yoona said.

“I don’t know girls, Taeyeon sounds like a jerk when she said that, you know?” Tiffany said, as anger overwhelmed her.

“She was just joking when she said that unnie, I know Taeyeon well,” said Yoona.

“Oh yeah? Then why did she have to jokingly say that!?” shouted Tiffany.

Seohyun looked at Yoona as she too wanted to know the reason why Taeyeon jokingly said that.

Yoona without hesitation said, “Cause’ she’s a dork,”

“Funny,” Tiffany smirked sarcastically after hearing Yoona’s reason.

“I’m serious unnie!” Yoona looked really serious when she said that.

“Are you saying that just to cheer me up?” asked Tiffany.

“No unnie, I’m serious about this, she’s just confused about her feelings. Just give her time,” Yoona said.

Tiffany sighed at what Yoona said and continued crying.

On the other hand, Taeyeon was punching the hanged sand bag that was located at the back of Yuri’s autoshop. She was fuming mad and punched all she can to express her anger. She punched till her knuckles bled.

“That’s enough, Tae!” shouted Yuri.

“It’s my fault! Curse my stupid mouth! I shouldn’t have done that! Stupid me! Stupid Taeyeon! Argh!” Taeyeon punched faster and harder. The cloth of the sand bag turned from milky beige to red in colour because of the flowing blood that flowed out profusely from Taeyeon knuckles. Yuri pulled Taeyeon away from the sand bag and hugged her tightly so Taeyeon will be powerless.

“That’s seriously enough, Tae. Stop punishing yourself,” said Yuri.

Taeyeon started crying. Yuri let her go and Taeyeon went on her knees.

“It’s my fault, Yul-ah. Look what I’ve done, now Tiffany is sad,” cried Taeyeon louder, wailing like a kid.

“Why do you feel so upset when Tiffany’s upset, Tae?” asked Yuri.

“Because I’ve hurt her,” Taeyeon answered.

“No, it’s something more than that, Pabo-yah,”

“What is it then?” Taeyeon asked.

“What if she dies, Tae? What will you do?” Yuri asked back.

“Then I feel as if, there’s no reason for me to live anymore,”

“Isn’t that love, Tae?”

“I-I, I guess so, Yul,” Taeyeon realised that she really love Tiffany.

“Win her heart again Tae, before it’s too late,”said Yuri.

“Yeah, I guess I love her, smiled Taeyeon, she gradually stopped crying and decided to go home, but not find Tiffany just yet as she wanted Tiffany to have time alone. But little did she know, Tiffany needed Taeyeon by her side even if she’s mad at her.

The whole commotion ended till the afternoon, leaving Taeyeon asleep as she was so tired after draining her energy towards the sandbag. While Tiffany eventually stopped crying, she felt that she couldn’t stay angry at Taeyeon for a long time but that doesn’t mean she’s not sad about the scene that happened earlier. She soon too, fell asleep. Leaving Yoona, Jessica and Seohyun at the living room watching dramas. While Yuri at her own house with Taeyeon, texting Jessica, telling her everything is fine. Jessica smiled at her own phone, thinking the future will be better since everything is fine at both sides.

Suddenly, Jessica had a phone call.

“Jagiya~ Bogoshipeo~ We didn’t have a great day today,” Yuri said on the phone, with a sad aegyo.

“Seobang-ah, mianhe. I know we didn’t, I’m sad too,”

“I’ve got a plan! Let’s go to the night carnival!” said Yuri screaming on the phone with excitement as Jessica put the phone away from her ear as it was hurting her eardrum.

“I don’t know Seobang, who’s going to takecare of Tiffany while she’s asleep?” asked Jessica.

“Yoona and Seohyun? Besides, they need time alone too... I heard that they’re okay already!” said Yuri.

“Araso, meet you at the carnival okay?” Jessica said.

“Dae, Saranghae~”

“Dae~”

After both of them hanged up, Yoona and Seohyun were actually staring at Jessica while she was on the phone with her Kwon Seobang.

“Another date, I guess?” Yoona guessed.

Jessica nodded her head shyly, and ordered Yoona and Seohyun to take care of Tiffany while she was away. Jessica then ran to her room and shut the door to get changed to see her Seobang. Seohyun and Yoona then looked at each other eye to eye, thinking of what they should do now.

“Let’s play a board game, Yoona,” suggested Seohyun.

Yoona nodded her head; Seohyun took out the board game as they wanted to play the game to kill time.

“Better take care of her!” ordered Jessica as she went out of the house after 10-15 minutes of getting changed.

“Wow, that’s the first time I see a girl changing that fast,” Yoona said jokingly.

“It’s the first time for Jessica Unnie too,” laughed Seohyun.

The both of them started to play the board game, and were already having a great time at the beginning.

“Where is Yuri?!” Jessica waited was 5 minutes earlier at the carnival entrance, but she didn’t know she was late. Jessica was wearing shades so that no fans could see it was her. She looked around to see where Yuri was. But she still couldn’t find her.

Hiding behind the tree was actually Yuri, watching Jessica from afar, she decided to sneak up to Jessica’s back and give her a back hug. As she took light steps near Jessica, the last metre she ran quietly to Jessica and gave her a tight back hug.

“Jagiya~” said Yuri.

“You’re late,” Jessica said coldly.

Yuri glanced at her watch, she was there on time. Puzzled, she replied.

“I’m not, I’m on time, pabo-yah. You were 5 minutes early~” said Yuri, teasing her.

Jessica was embarrassed, but she then realise, how did Yuri know she was 5 minutes earlier?

“Hmm? How did you know I was 5 minutes earlier?” asked Jessica.

“I, I er, was 10 minutes earlier?” giggled Yuri nervously.

“You were watching me from afar?! Byun!?” Jessica said.

“No, no! I just wanted to admire you,” Yuri shook her head vigorously to show that she meant what she said,

Actually, Jessica didn’t mind at all. She just wanted to tease Yuri at that point of time, teasing Yuri was really cute especially when Jessica assumes things that Yuri didn’t do. After teasing Yuri, the both of them went in the carnival holding hands.

“Jagiya, why are you wearing shades at night?” asked Yuri loudly.

“Shh! Mind you, you’re dating a celebrity, the media is crazy for all of this,” whispered Jessica sternly.

Yuri just nodded, she was disappointed of the way Jessica reacted, it’s like Jessica isn’t proud of having Yuri as a girlfriend. Yuri didn’t say anything about what Jessica has said, Yuri didn’t want to disrupt a great evening for both of them.

They then decided to take the Ferris wheel to have time together. After 5-10 minutes of queuing up, they gave the ticket and board the gondola. Not far away from them, there was a photographer, hiding behind the bushes, taking shots of both of them on the Ferris wheel.

When both of them were on the Ferris wheel, Yuri placed her left arm around Jessica’s shoulder while Jessica leaned on Yuri’s shoulder, tucking her head under Yuri’s chin. They did not talk much at first as they were embracing each other’s touch and feeling the breeze that was at the top of the Ferris wheel.

“Seobang ah,” suddenly Jessica called out.

“Hmm?”

“Saranghae,” giggled Jessica.

Yuri laughed and smiled at Jessica, she really find Jessica cute when she’s random. They then started talking about how their lives were, till Yuri received a text message from Yoona.

To: Yuri Unnie B)

Unnie, can Seohyun and I go and have our dinner outside while Tiffany Unnie is sleeping? We’re bored, we’ve stayed at home for quite a long time, please T_T!

From: Yoona Maknae! :P

Yuri laughed at the text message and showed Jessica.

“Why didn’t both of them ask me instead? Since I’m the one who was supposed to take care of Tiffany?” asked Jessica innocently.

“Maybe because, you’re an ice princess?” teased Yuri.

“I don’t think that’s true, mean Seobang!” exclaimed Jessica as she knocked her knuckles on Yuri’s forehead. Yuri tried to protect herself, but failed.

“So can they go, jagiya?” asked Yuri.

“Sure Seobang, just tell them to be home before midnight.” Said protective Jessica.

To: Yoona Maknae! :P

Jessica said you can go, just be home before midnight. Why didn’t you just text and ask Jessica instead? (cheekysmile)

From: Yuri Unnie B)

After a minute or two of waiting, she received a message from Yoona.

To: Yuri Unnie B)

I’m afraid of her, Unnie. She might kill me! >< Btw,GAMSAHAMIDA! *bows!* ^^v

From: Yoona Maknae! :P

“Told you, it’s because you’re an ice princess,” teased Yuri as she showed the message to Jessica.

“Aish! Stop teasing me,” Jessica was very embarrassed.

The both of them then continued exploring the carnival, being sweet to one another, walking together with Jessica arms around Yuri’s waist, while Yuri’s arms around Jessica’s shoulders. Having a mysterious photographer following them around.

“Are you ready?” Yoona waited for Seohyun at the living room, waiting for Seohyun to change.

“5 minutes more!” shouted Seohyun feeling quite annoyed as Yoona kept asking her every 3-5minutes. To Yoona, Seohyun’s 5 minutes felt like 20 minutes. But, actually Seohyun did came out in 5 minutes, just as she promised.

Yoona couldn’t close when she saw Seohyun wearing a floral dress to dinner. She was drop dead gorgeous, Yoona thought.

“You should close your off you know, a fly might go in to your mouth,” teased Seohyun.

Yoona quickly closed and snapped back to reality, since she was interrupted by Seohyun.

“So is this a date?” said Yoona happily.

“Who knows?” answered Seohyun.

Yoona was puzzled, what did Seohyun meant by that? Yoona tilted her head, wanting to know what she meant, but Seohyun just shook her head, smiled and went out from the house. Leaving Yoona running behind Seohyun, to catch up with her.

“I’ll take this as a date then,” Yoona thought to herself.

“I guess this is my very first date after quite some time,” Seohyun mumbled to herself.

The both went to have their dinner. Yoona drove to the nearest yet finest restaurant in town. As they went in, Yoona pulled out the chair for Seohyun and she bowed to thank her. They ordered their food and had a great chat till the food came.

“Like the food?” asked Yoona.

“Hmm, yeah,” smiled Seohyun as she continued eating.

“So, what are you plans in the future?” asked Seohyun since she really cares about the future.

“I don’t know? Date you and marry you?” joked Yoona.

Seohyun choked on her drink after hearing what she said. But smiled a little bit because she liked what she heard.

“I-I, Mianhe, I meant pursue my dreams, hah.” Apologized Yoona, nervously.

After eating for half an hour, they decided to take walk at the park to get some air.

While they were walking, both of them had their hands in their own pockets, when Yoona suggested to lock arms with one another, to her surprise, Seohyun locked her arms with Yoona’s. They had their own conversation as they were walking in the park.

“Hmm? I fell asleep? Where’s everyone?” said Tiffany to herself.

Nobody was at home except for her, and then as she glanced at the kitchen, she remembered the whole incident that caused her to feel upset again.

“I need to have some fun to forget about all of this,” Tiffany decided to go somewhere, she got ready in about 15 minutes and left the house, without closing the door.

On the other hand, Taeyeon was fast asleep, but soon, she encountered a nightmare.

“T-Tipany ah, No, no, don’t!” screamed Taeyeon. She then stood up; cold sweat was all over her face and body.

“I don’t feel good, something’s going to happen with Tipany-ah, I have to check it out,” Taeyeon had an ominous feeling about it..

“Tipany ah, please be safe,” whispered Taeyeon.

--

So what do you guys think about this chapter? Happy because of Yoonhyun? Or curious as to what might happen to Tiffany? And why does the photographer stalking the Yulsic? So what happens if he stalks them?

Headache! Hahahaha!

Continue reading guys! Thanks! :)

So,

KEEP SUBSCRIBING, COMMENTING AND VIEWING GUYS! <3

-ESCAPETHEFATE-

p/s: Any kind soul would like to make a poster for Fated to be with you? Just send me through e-mail @ [email protected] THANK YOU!