Chapter 1: Accidental Meeting

Fated to be with you ♥ [HIATUS]

Poster By: escapethefate

It was 4pm in the afternoon.

"Jessica, Jessica! I'm a big fan of yours!" screamed fans at the airport.

Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun was protected with 6-7 bodyguards as they made their way out of the airport. The airport was filled with screams and waving boards. The girls was surrounded by thousands of fan at the airport. To survive from the crowd, they had to rush out of the airport.

As they were rushing out....

"Oof! My things! Watch where you're goi-" Jessica bumped into someone and couldn't finish her words. As soon as she saw that person's figure and complexion, she couldn't utter another word. It's like as if someone has took away her voice box.

She spaced out for a few seconds and quickly gather her things from the ground. With the help of that person, she gathered her things fast. Jessica felt that her heart was really racing, she never had that feeling for a long time. She never seen someone so attractive and drop-dead gorgeous before. That person was wearing white tanktop and a biker jacket. Her long wavy hair was tied, she was standing there with full of confidence and so care-free. Her tanned skin made her more y, showing off her y curves.

"I'm s-sorry tha-at I b-bumped int-to y-you..." Jessica stuttered as her face became tomato red.

"It's okay, just becareful the next time," that person gave a rapt smile.

Jessica has a slow reaction, thus she didn't notice the person had walked away. She thought of asking what her name was, but the person wasn't there.

"Great, just as I wanted to ask what her name was, she's gone. Pabo Jessica ah, why am I so slow?!" Jessica said to herself softly.

Seohyun and Tiffany then realise that Jessica was far back, they shouted for her name. Jessica then ran towards them, rushing. The whole trip back to their dorm, Jessica was quiet, thinking who was the person, what was her name?

On the other hand...

"Yuri ah, pabo! Why didn't you ask for her name? Why am I such a coward? I shouldn't have ran away like that.." Yuri scolded herself in her heart.

"Well, at least I was being a gentlemen," Yuri whispered to herself.

"YURI AH!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed Taeyeon and she scared the hell out of Yuri.

"Ah BWOH YA! You shouldn't have scared me like that, grrr.." Yuri scolded Taeyeon as she was rubbing her chest to calm herself down.

"Aish, mianhe...But, why were you being a gentlemen Yuri-ah?" asked Taeyeon as she gave a really cheeky smile.

"Nothing Tae, come on let's get back home. Anyway, welcome back. Missed ya!" said Yuri as she hugged and squeezed Taeyeon.

"C-cant.....b-breathe..." said Taeyeon gasping for air.

The whole ride back, Yuri was all quiet. She regretted not asking for her name. She was wondering why that girl was so popular, is she a superstar or something? (A/N: Yuri doesn't really stick to the news..) Yuri sighed quite a few times and after 15 minutes, they reached their place. Yuri helped Taeyeon unpack her stuff and after that, they didn't rest at all as they have to help Yoona out at the cafe.

"Jessica unnie, you were quiet the whole trip back...Is there anything wrong?" Seohyun asked innocently as she continued to read her storybook, resting after reaching home from the airport.

"Yeah Jessica! What happened?" asked Tiffany as she was switching the channels on the television, looking for something to watch.

Jessica sighed, and tell them the story about what happened earlier. The story telling lasted for 2 hours (Well, you know girls, they gossip and talk a lot, and sometimes it's not only about one subject xP). Suddenly, the talk was interrupted by Tiffany's stomach which growled indicating that she was hungry. 

"Oops, Jessica-ah, my stomach's crying for food...Let's go to that new cafe that opened 2 weeks ago down the street and have dinner...!" said Tiffany excitedly.

Everyone agreed to her suggestion and got ready. They made their way out of the dorm and walked to the cafe since it's nearby.

--

"HURRY UP KWON YURI!!!!!" screamed Taeyeon as she was jumping around infront of the cafe excitedly. Yuri was walking slowly behind as she was tired, working at the cafe and rushing to pick Taeyeon up, and now she has to get back to work. She didn't really had rest the whole day. Yuri that caught up with Taeyeon and as soon as she opened the door, Taeyeon ran in and hugged Yoona.

"YOONA AH! I missed you!!!!" screamed Taeyeon. Both of them screamed at the same time as if there was some hot idol in the cafe as they had not seen each other for 2 weeks as Taeyeon had to go to America to settle some business and go for a short holiday. They then shared stories of what happened during the 2 weeks to one another, and as soon as they were about to finish their conversation, customers were already shouting to give orders and asking for menus.

They worked really hard except for Yuri as she was so tired and the girl she bumped into, was still on her mind. She couldn't get her thoughts about the girl away from work. She definitely wasn't giving 100% on that day. Suddenly, a group of girls went in the cafe and they were followed by their fans outside the cafe. Taeyeon and Yoona were excited as they recognized who those superstars were. To prevent from being crazy infront of the superstars and scaring them away, they told Yuri to take their order since Yuri wasn't interested in all of this.

Yuri walked towards the table..

"Hi, *yawn*, yes...Welcome to Yoontaeri Cafe, may I take your order?" Yuri talked in monotone and yawned at the same time.

"Hey, that's rude of you! Is that how you serve your customers?!" screamed........JESSICA.

"Sorry sis, I'm just tired. So may I please take your order?" Yuri sighed.

"Well with that atti-" Jessica was about to finish her sentence as she noticed who the waitress was. It was the person she bumped into at the airport in the afternoon!

"Well with that what?!" screamed Yuri. As Yuri turned to see who she was, she then freezed at where she stood as she too remembered who that was. It was the girl she bumped into earlier! Many things went through her mind..she just spaced out........

--------------------

Well let's end here for today shall we? HEHEHE. So what do you think? Leave your comments below! <3 I'll update when I can! 

YOONTAERI CAFE, hahahahaha, cute right! <3

ANNYEONG~