Rivals

Fights and stolen kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo likes to believe that he has become the victim of his father’s greed even though he knows that he wouldn’t have been the CEO of his father’s self-established company if he was not born in his family. His older brother, despite being smarter than him, was never even considered for his position because he is an omega. Even though Kyungsoo has been privileged during his entire thirty-eight years of life, he believes that he deserves everything that has been given to him. He has been there when their company was first established, he has been there during their every loss and achievement and every downfall.

Every time his father gave him something he felt prouder for having it but this… this is something he would have never asked for if he could decide for himself. he knew that he had to make sacrifices when his father told that him he will be the heir but he never thought that he will not even have the right to choose his own mate.

Their company was in a bad situation after their latest investment so he was under s much pressure but his parents had to make everything harder for him by proposing Kim Jongin to become his mate. He could not deny the benefits from such a marriage but who was he kidding? He hated that omega since the first time that he met him.

He might have accepted the situation easier if he was not the traditional alpha that he is. Based on Kyungsoo’s morals omegas are supposed to stay at home and make themselves pretty for their alphas and just be submissive God damn it! However, Jongin, as far as Kyungsoo knows has none of these traits. Kyungsoo hates Jongin with his entire soul.

The first time they met was in a party hosted by a mutual partner of their companies. There, Jongin was standing with a glass of red wine in his hand. He had a white dress shirt on with rolled sleeves and was just… flirting with every potential business partner that Kyungsoo wanted to get closer to. At the end of the night, Jongin had scored himself a deal with most of them and Kyungsoo was left empty-handed.

Kyungsoo did not even know his name back then. Jongin the spoiled omega who got everything Kyungsoo wanted without any trouble. Jongin who has been his mama and papa’s spoiled only child, Jongin who got millions in his bank account and did not know what he and his family has gone through with every big risk they took. This disgusting thing who has never ever looked Kyungsoo’s way at any of the events that they have attended together, who had never even greeted him out of politeness was now being handed yet another toy to play with… Kyungsoo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter