Bonus #3 - 1/4 [A Centuries Young]

Creature of the Dark
Please log in to read the full chapter

***kindly read the a/n at the end if you mayyyyy m(_ _)m***

 

(This is the part in which Haerin was being quarantined in Jimin’s castle prior to her change)

 

 

“Hey Jimin.” I called as I put a book back in one of the shelves in the massive library.

 

I got a hum as a response from somewhere in the room.

 

“Do you really not know your exact age?”

 

It was silent for a little while before I hear another respond.

 

“I don’t think so, no.” it goes quiet yet again after the short answer.

 

“Why do you ask?”

 

A gasp passed through my lips when Jimin suddenly appeared in front of me. Causing me to drop the books I have been arranging. The man had the nerve to look sheepish after that little stunt he pulled.

 

I scowled at him.

 

“Sorry, I forgot you’re still getting use to any of this,” was all he said as his hand rubbed the back of his neck.

 

I picked up the book that was on the floor in a slow manner thinking about the topics brewing in my mind.

 

“Nothing, it just suddenly crossed my mind,” I bit my lip as I put the book back randomly into a shelf.

 

But the question had already planted itself in the forefront of my mind, and me being me, I felt like I need to get to the bottom of this. How are we going to celebrate birthdays together if the man doesn’t even know of his age?!

 

“How about birthday? You must have a birthday, right?” I turn my head to him, looking up expectantly.

 

Scratching the back of his neck, Jimin looked like he was deep in thought as his eyebrows furrowed and lips turned into a pout. I momentarily forgot about everything and follow the sudden urge to peck his plump lips, causing him to look down to me in surprise.

 

Though that changes almost instantly and he suddenly has a grin of a gold medal winner. I rolled my eyes at that.

 

“What was that for?” he whispered as his hands find its favorite spot on my waist.

 

“Nothing,” I bit my bottom lip. “You look so cute pouting that I can’t help it. Were you thinking about your birthday?” I said as I smoothens the crease in between his eyebrows that returns when I brought the topic back.

 

“I can’t really tell. I…”

 

“Hey, it’s okay,” I whispered as I cupped his cheek. “We don’t have to talk about it if yo

Please log in to read the full chapter