Tantrum

Blink's Dream

Lisa cradles the crying girl in her arms while humming a lullaby to calm baby Blink down. Chaeyoung, on the other hand, is trying to contact Jennie and Jisoo's phone.

 

"Why aren't you guys answering?" Chaeyoung cursed internally at her two unnies. She then looked over to Lisa who is still trying to sweet talk the already gloomy girl.

 

"What now?" Lisa asked Chaeyoung.

 

"I have no idea..." Chaeyoung replied giving up on calling her two unnies who are probably having fun while they're suffering babysitting the 5-year-old girl.

 

"Nini unnie...I want Nini unnie. She was just here a moment ago. We were just talking! Nini unnie!" Blink struggled to speak still sobbing her lungs out.

 

I guess she's referring to her dream earlier. Chaeyoung thought to herself. 

 

~

 

15 minutes had passed and Blink is still crying, though, her sobs aren't as loud as before. Lisa and Chaeyoung are now brainstorming on how they'll stop the girl from crying.

 

"AH! I got it!" Lisa declared startling the two girls that is with her. Blink started to cry once more, now, even louder. 

 

"What is it? You better not be thinking of duct-taping . I swear, I won't wait for Jennie unnie to come home and kill you. I'll kill you myself." Chaeyoung squinted her eyes at Lisa and her hands automatically wrap around Blink's small body. 

 

"Aish! Of course not! That's plan b...let's try plan a first, then we'll do that if plan a won't work." Lisa said with a hint of teasing. 

 

"Tch. I won't stop you. Just prepare for what's coming once Jennie unnie sees you duck-taping her baby sister." Chaeyoung sat back from her seat and crossed her arms looking at the messy looking girl beside her. 

 

"Arasso! Arasso! I'll stop the teasing. Just promise me one thing." Lisa said coming closer to Chaeyoung who still has her arms crossed. Chaaeyoung gestured Lisa to go on and continue talking.

 

"If my plan works, you gonna have to treat me-Aniiii! You'll give me all your mangoes!" Lisa smirked confidently that her plan is going to work. I am so brilliant! Lisa celebrating internally.

 

"Woah woah woah! I am not going to agree with that. It's my mangoes we're talking about! Give me another proposal!" Chaeyoung stood up from her seat, quite shocked at Lisa's bet. "If you thought you're a brilliant to come up with that bet and steal all my mangoes." Chaeyoung chuckled. "Well, you're not. I'm not just gonna give up my mangoes that easy." 

 

"Fine! What's your proposal then?" Lisa said now crossing her arms mimicking what Chaeyoung did earlier.

 

"Hmm...how about I'll just buy you your own bicycle? How's that sound?" Chaeyoung said presenting her hand over to Lisa for a hand shake. Lisa widened her eyes at Chaeyoung but immediately stood up and shook hands with the older girl.

 

"IT'S A DEAL!" Lisa said smiling widely. Chaeyoung must really love her mangoes.She then giggled at how cute Caheyoung is.

 

"So what is it that you are planning that will help us stop Blink from crying?" Chaeyoung whispered to Lisa as if they are planning to rob a mansion.

 

 

 

 

"THAT'S IT?! MILK?!" Chaeyoung still couldn't believe her eyes at what she's seeing. Blink is now quietly sipping her milk with an oreo at both her hands. 

 

"Typical Kims" Lisa said shaking her head. She looked at Chaeyoung and she burst out laughing at the girl's expression. "Chaeng, you should see your face!" 

 

Snapping out of her senses, Chaeyoung went to Lisa's side to smack her in the face.

 

"Done!" Blink said now looking at her hands covered with oreo crumbs. She held both her arms up high indicating that she wants to get her hands clean. 

 

"Aigoo. You're not gonna cry anymore, okay?" Chaeyoung cooed at baby Blink while Lisa patted the little girl's head gently making Blink nod swiftly.

 

 

~

 

"Nini unnie...why didn't you wake me up when you called earlier?" Blink pouted at her unnie. Jisoo and Jennie are almost done shopping. 

 

"You were sleeping soundly and I don't want to ruin that. Sorry, baby..." Jennie said through the phone's screen making a small pout. Blink giggled.

 

"Unnie are you done? I just want you to buy something before you go home." Blink whispered shyly at her unnies making Jisoo smile widely.

 

"What is it, baby? Jennie and I are going to buy it for you, hm?" Jisoo quickly said before Jennie could even say a word. Jennie just rolled her eyes but still smiling at how whipped Jisoo is for her baby sister. Tho, she's a bit jealous, she must admit.

 

"Could you buy Lisa and Chaeyoung unnie toys and mangoes? Lots of mangoes. They had a hard time babysitting me and I just want to say thank you." Blink fidgeted at her light pink shirt that Lisa picked for her to change.


"Awwww, that's so sweet, baby. You're so squishy, I wanna hug you!" Jennie smiled show chasing her well known gummy smile. "We'll make sure to stop by at a store, is that okay, baby?" 

 

"Don't tell Chaeng unnie and Lisa unnie about this, please?" Blink looked up at the screen with pleading eyes. 

 

"Arasso. Behave, okay? Listen to your unnies. We'll be there soon." Jennie made a smack-kiss sound before hanging the call down.

 

"Unnie! Nini unnie already hang up." Blink called out to her two unnies.

 

"Are they done shopping?" Chaeyoung asked softly sitting beside Blink, Lisa sitting on the floor from across them.

 

"Not yet. But they said they're going to be quick!" Blink said nervously, afraid to reveal her surprise. The two girls nodded at her.

 

 

-----

 

I tried my best but I guess my best wasn't good enough...lol

 

I almost cried because I thought I erased what I just typed then I clicked the arrow to go back aaaaaaaaand there it was. *sigh of relief*