Fin

Blink's Dream

The whole two weeks with baby Blink has been hell of a roller coaster ride for all the blackpink members. Those playtime together with the little girl, sudden tantrums was thrown here and there, but mostly just baby Blink being a ball of fluff.

 

They sure will miss the little kid. Since they're going to have their Japan debut soon, baby Blink has to go home with Eomma Kim. The blackpink members needs to practice and they wouldn't get anything done with the little girl tagging along them.

 

All four members of blackpink made an effort to wake up extra early than they usually do to plan what they'll do for the rest of the day.

 

"This is our last day with Blink. What do you guys wanna do?" Jennie said dazed at how early they woke up and before she could even stop it, a yawn escaped .

 

"How about we all go on a date with her?" Lisa suggested, looking at everyone for approval but of course no one answers a yes or no. Everyone are still not in their own senses to even care.

 

"If only Korea has a Disney land..." Chaeyoung said while clinging onto Lisa's arm, her eyelids dropping.

 

"She always wanted to go to our ice cream event. How about treating her with some ice cream?" Jisoo looked at the two maknaes, the picture of the two is somehow interesting enough for Jisoo to stay awake. If only she's not sleepy just like the rest of the three girls, she would probably make fun of the two.

 

"It would only take us an hour to do that. What are we going to do with the rest of the day?" The youngest of them said while trying to adjust her seat for Chaeyoung to have a better position. She leaned forward against the table and let the other girl rest on her shoulders.

 

"Let's just go to a near by park and have a picnic. Then after that we'll buy ice cream and watch disney movies till her bed time." Removing her resting--face expression, Jennie suggested to all of them but only looking at Jisoo. Classic Jennie.

 

"That sounds nice!" Chaeyoung said, her eyes still closed. While Jisoo nods along, agreeing at the plan, "Call!"

 

"I'm in for that! Tangled! Tangled!" Lisa chanted, she's the only one having that amount of energy due to the plan of watching disney movies.

 

"Not again." Chaeyoung whispered removing her head from Lisa's warm shoulders and lean her forehead against the table to continue sleeping.

 

"How about no?" Jisoo made an 'x' sign using both her index finger while shaking her head no. "That is so 7 years ago. Aren't you sick and tired of watching that?" Jennie as usual, rolled her eyes at Lisa's never ending love for Tangled.

 

"What? But you said disney movieeees!" Lisa pouted at her unnies.

 

"Yes! Except Tangled!" Jennie pointed a finger at Lisa. Lisa groan, asking Chaeyoung to defend her. The sleepy girl just hugged her for comfort since her girlfriend doesn't wanna watch the movie too.

 

"I'm going to call manager oppa." Jennie excused herself and went staright to the living room to make a call.

 

"Yaaaah! Are you two really in a relationship?" Jisoo suddenly asked. Her face making a poker face expression at how sweet the two maknaes are.

 

"Yes, unnie. Why?" Chaeyoung asked, her attention not leaving Lisa.

 

"You two disgust me. I need my Jendeukkie!" Jisoo ran off before the two could even kill her.

 

"Don't mind her. She's just jealous because Jennie unnie isn't here to give her a hug." The older girl is now baby-ing Lisa who is still upset that everyone doesn't like to watch her ultimate favorite movie.

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

"Baby...wake up. We're going to the park." Jennie run her fingers to Blink's soft hair, she's currently waking the little girl up. The blackpink members are done preparing for their picnic. They're only waiting for Blink to wake up.

 

"Badaidunavskutudei-" The little girl turned her entire body to hug Jennie on the neck then continued dreaming about unicorns.

 

"What? I don't understand you." Jennie laughed wholeheartedly at how adorable her sister is, "Come on. You're the only one who isn't ready yet. Your unnies are already dressed up."

 

"I said, 'I don't have school today'." Blink finally opened her eyes to look at her Nini unnie. "Where are you guys going?" She continued, her eyebrows knitted.

 

"You mean 'we'? Where are we going?" Jennie corrected her still brushing her hair, "We're going to have a picnic. So, let's hurry up! You still need to take a bath, you smell!" Jennie teased the girl by smelling Blink's armpit then acting as if it really stinks.

 

"Liaaaar! I smell good!" The little girl tried to have a smell of her own armpit.

 

"Says who?" Jennie dared Blink while helping her get out of bed. They went to the bathroom for Blink to take a bath.

 

"Jichu, Chaengie, and Lisa unnie said! Merooong!" Blink thought hard about her answer and she seems pretty happy at how her Nini unnie is defeated, finally telling her that she smells good.

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

"We're hereeee!" Jisoo announced, she's sitting next to the driver's seat. 

 

"Yaaay!" Lisa and Blink said at the same time, making Jennie roll her eyes at how childish Lisa is. 

 

It was only 10 AM when they arrived at the park. Jennie and Jisoo prepared the food: kimchi fried rice, bulgogi, tteokbokki, chicken, and a mango pie for dessert. Chaelisa was incharge with the activities their going to do. 

 

"What exactly did the two of you prepared today?" Jisoo said while trying to sneak a piece of fried chicken out of the basket, but Jennie is too quick to swat away her hands, "No, Jichu. That's for later. You'll lose your appetite if you keep on eating."

 

"We brought with us badminton, a ball, and a bikeeee!" Chaaeyoung excitely said while showing all the things that Lisa and her prepared. 

 

"Since we don't have that much sports equipement back at home, that's it." Lisa added, helping Chaeyoung carry the bike.

 

"That's okay, unnie!" Blink get the ball from Chaeyoung's hold and threw it in the air. The bike that Lisa's carrying caught her attention, "But I don't know how to ride a bike." She slowly run her hands from the seat to the handles  of the bike.

 

"I'll teach you, baby! Chaengie unnie is really good at riding a bike." Chaeyoung squats in from of Blink. The little girl's eyes lit up from what her unnie said.

 

"Really? Thank you, Chaengie unnie!" She hugs her unnie out of hapiness. 

 

"Chaeng, isn't the bike too big for her?" Jennie asked, worried that her baby sister might get hurt from riding a bike 2x bigger than the girl.

 

"Trust me, unnie. I have a plan." Chaeyoung winked at Jennie. Jisoo and Lisa who was watching them the whole time parted the two.

 

"Okaaaaaaaaaay! That's enough winking for today." Jisoo pressed both her hands on Jennie's cheeks hoping that she successfully got Jennie's attention. While Lisa scolded the already laughing Chaeyoung, "Your winks at mine. Only mine!" 

 

"Sorry, Lisa!" Once she's done laughing, Chaeyoung kissed Lisa's cheeks. And there in the corner, Blink covering her eyes from the scene.

 

Jennie fake a cough, "So tell me, how are you going to teach Blink?" 

 

"Baby..." Chaeyoung called out for Blink. She was expecting Blink to respond but instead it was Lisa who came to her, "Yes, baby?"

 

"I think it's me she's calling, Lisa unnie." Lisa felt a small poke from her back, Blink looking at her blankly. Lisa backing away from Chaeyoung, "Ooppss, I thought it's me."

 

"I want you to close your eyes for this, Blink-eu! Don't peek, okay?" Chaeyoung positioned Blink where she's supposed to stand for the surprise. She left the four girls to get the thing she's talking about.

 

When she went back, she struggles carrying the small bike but still managed to look stunning as ever. I'm so lucky, she's my girlfriend. Lisa lost in her thoughts again.

 

Chaeyoung put down the bicyle in front of Blink, "Okay, now, open your eyes." 

 

O-O <--- That's Blink's expression the moment she opened her eyes. Her eyes almost popping out.

 

"KYAAAAAH!" The little girl went staright to the bicyle, "Is this mine?! WAAAAAAAAAH! Thank you!!!" She looked back at her four unnies and gave them one by one the warmest hug.

 

"You guys bought that for her?" Jennie whispered at Lisa. The girl corrected her by saying, "Nope! WE bought THAT for her. It's $1000. The two of you owe us money."

 

"What?! That's too much! And I don't remember agreeing of buying a bicycle."Jisoo said frowning at how expensive the bicycle is.

 

"I could even buy one gucci item with that amount of money!!!" Jennie exclaimed.

 

Lisa laughed her off at how funny the two reacted, earning her lots of jabs.

 

 

They continued their date with Blink at the park up until 2PM. The blackpink members are so tired that they decided to go home, while Blink on the other hand had a pout on her lips. 

 

Jennie kissed away the pout, "Let's go home, baby! We'll watch movies and eat ice cream!" and with that Blink is ready to finally go home.

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

"Gaaaaah, I didn't know going on a date with a kid could be this tiring." Lisa slumped her body into the single-couch of their living room.

 

"Weird, 'cause by the way you play earlier, I thought this day is dedicated for you." Jennie said as she passed by Lisa and went to the kitchen to clean the utensils they used.

 

"Help us clean the dishes or else we're not gonna watch Tangled." Jisoo threatened the obviously tired girl laying on the couch. And it always work because Lisa already get up from the couch and shouted, "Alright, alright! I'm coming!" 

 

Blink and Chaeyoung are busy looking for a good Disney movies they could watch. It seems like Blink's energy never runs out.

 

"Unnie! unnie! How about the movie where Pocahontas is in? What's that movie called again?" Blink asked innocently trying to find the movie herself.

 

Chaeyoung bursted into laughter at how funny the innocent girl's question is, "It's called Pocahontas, baby!" 

 

"Oooooh. Tehee." Blink smiled brightly, her gums showing, one of the things that she got from her Nini unnie.

 

They ended up picking three: Frozen, Pocahontas and of course Tangled. Just in time, the three other girls finished washing the dishes. On Jennie's hands, she's carrying two gallons of ice cream, one is milk flavoured and the other one starwberry flavoured ice cream. While Jisoo and Lisa carries the utensils needed for eating ice cream. ("You don't need anything when it comes to eating ice cream" <---this is my motto, yeorobun!)

 

It took them 4 hours and 30 minutes watching all the three disney movies that Chaeyoung and Blink picked and it only took them half of that time to finish the two ice creams.

 

It's already 8:30 PM when they all decided to go to bed. 

 

"Did you had fun today, baby?" Jennie carried her sister and layed her down the bed, they're both ready for bed. Jisoo, Lisa and Chaeyoung all entered the room to kiss Blink goodnight.

 

Blink exaggerated by replying, "Yes, Nini unnie. This has been the best 2 weeks of my entire life!" 

 

"Awwwwwwww, you really mean that?" The three girls joined Jennie at cuddling the little kid. Just imagine 5 people squeezed onto one bed. 

 

"Yes! I wanna stay here forever!" The little girl shouted, seeing her still hyper, seems like she had too much ice cream.

 

"Goodnight, Blink! Sleepwell." Blackpink kissed her all over her face which made her close her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*BLACKPINK in your area! BLACKPINK in your area! 

Been a bad girl. I know I am. And I'm so hot I need a fan.

I don't wanna boy, I need a-*

 

 

 

"Man!" She stretches her arm to hit the alarm off. 

 

What a wonderful dream that was...if only I could live there but I have school to attend to and I still don't wanna die. The college girl thought to herself. She then made her way out of her room and get ready for hell-I mean school.

 

 

 

 

-----

 

 

THE END! *bows 360 degrees then died*

 

 

I didn't get to edit some parts since I was writing this at the same time doing my school works. Sorry in advance! ILOVEYOUALL! MWAAAAA!