Sick

Blink's Dream

 

*sigh* The moment we finished the ice cream event for Blinks. I heard the news that my stubborn, troublesome, oh-so-spoiled baby sister tricked manager unnie, went out of the van and caught a cold. I have no idea how she did it but she is very wicked. Where did she even got that idea? Aigoo, let's all just hope that she won't get a fever. 

 

"Why did you do it? What were you thinking, huh?" I am currently scolding her. This kind of incident never happens to me and my sister, so why did it happen? I really wanna know.

 

"I want to *sniff* see you and I want *sniff* to get some ice cream." Great, now she's really sick. I lowered the volume of the air conditioner to somehow help my baby sister's temperature to cool down. 

 

"Baby, I told you we'll go to your favorite place. Why didn't you wait for your unnies to finish? Do you want Mom to come and get you, huh? Is that what you want?" I can't help but raise my voice. It's me being protective of my baby...

 

"Jendeukkie, she's just a kid. Be gentle with her." Jisoo unnie looked at me from her seat. I ran my hands down my face out of frustration. This won't do, even if I try to cool down.

 

"We're going to the hospital." I firmly command manager oppa who is driving us home. 

 

"Noooooo, unnie. I don't wanna go there. Pleaaaaaaase!" Blink started crying in my arms. She buried her head in my neck, the habit she does whenever she's scared. 

 

I can sense eyes looking at me. Sighing has become my hobby since earlier, seriously. 

 

"Unnie, we'll take care of Blink if you want. She's obviously scared." Lisa said coming out almost like a whisper. 

 

 

My baby should be thankful her other unnies are with us. 

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

"I'll take care of her. Go and make a soup for her." Jisoo smiled at Jennie taking Blink from the latter's hold. Jennie didn't budge since she's too tired to even argue with anyone.

 

"Did I make Nini unnie angry again? Does she still loves me, Jichu unnie?" Blink looked at Jisoo with hopeful eyes. The older girl carefully lay the little girl down on the bed, her own room, Jisoo's room. 

 

"Of course, she does! She's just upset that you didn't listen to her and you also lied to manager unnie. Next time don't do that, okay?" Jisoo caresses Blink's forehead, head, hair, every part of the little girl's face feeling the hot temperature caused by fever.

 

"Unnie it's so cold." Blink stretched out her arms trying to reach Jisoo. Jisoo immediately sat down next to the little girl laying in her bed. She decided to stay and hug Blink to sleep not minding if she's going to have a fever too.

 

"Later, I'm gonna wake you up for you to eat and take medicine, hm? Let's sleep for now." And they both went off to dreamland. 

 

 

About 15 minutes had passed since the two drifted off to sleep. Jennie entered the room with a tray in her hands.

 

"Aigoo, Jichuuuu. You're gonna get sick too." Jennie said putting down the tray on the side table. She watched the two girls that she loved the most cuddled up under a thick blanket. Jennie smiled to herself. Jisoo's gonna be a great mother someday.

 

 

~

 

 

"Chaeng..." Lisa called out to the girl who is laying down on her stomach busy scrolling through her phone. The said girl hummed in response, not glancing up to Lisa.

 

"I think I'm sick too." Lisa weakly said making Chaeyoung look at her too quickly, it could break the girl's neck. Chaeyoung sat beside her, worry can be seen all over her face, checking every part of her. 

 

The gap between them makes Lisa gulped her own saliva. "Ahm, Chaeng, I can't breathe." Chaeyoung now realized how close their faces are. She quickly backed away but not completely because Lisa holds her to her place. A blush creeping on both their faces.

 

"What are you doing?" Chaeyoung asked doesn't exactly know what to do since she is pinned down by Lisa. 

 

"Just-Stay, please." Lisa leaning in closing the gap between their faces. I've always wanted to kiss your soft lips.

 

 

 

 

 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" Lisa shouted. She made her way to the door with an annoyed expression plastered on her face.

 

"What just happened?" Chaeyoung blink rapidly. She's still on the bed trying to process Lisa's actions from earlier.

 

"Yes? What is it, Jennie unnie?" Lisa asked then she continued the next words in a whispering kind of way, "We're kinda in the middle of something here."

 

"What exactly are you two doing?" Jennie tried to look inside curiosity eating her. 

 

"Nothing, unnie!" Chaeyoung finally jumped out of the bed. She smiled shyly at Lisa who looked disappointed. 

 

Lisa sighed in despair. This kind of moments will never happen again. Thanks, unnie! Huhuhuhu

 

"Yeah, it's nothing, unnie. Can we help you with something?" Lisa said with her head looking down. 

 

"Oh, great! I need you two to keep an eye on Blink and Jisoo. They're both sick. I need to buy medicine." Jennie patted the two on the shoulders before making her way out of the dorm. 

 

"Yes, unnie..." Lisa said still disappointed. Chaeyoung chuckled, "Why the long face, Lisa?" 

 

"Tch. Laugh all you want. There's no next time." Lisa walked pass by her. 

 

 

 

 

Wait, WHAT?! What do you mean no next time?! Chaeyoung cried internally because as much as she doesn't want to admit it she anticipated the kiss too.

 

 

-----

 

I don't know what's more tragic. The fact that Chaelisa almost kissed which got interrupted by Jennie or SEULRENE. 

 

I miss SEULRENE. :'((((((