Leaving

Blink's Dream

"Baby...Nini unnie will be back soon, okay?" Jennie said softly to her little sister before she leaves the dorm together with Jisoo. 

 

"Why can't I just go with you?" Said the little girl with a visible pout on her lips.

 

"It will be tiring going to the market, baby. And besides, don't you like your chaelisa unnie?" The older girl said obviously teasing the two other maknaes while caressing the little girl's cheeks.

 

"I do...but I like you more Nini unnie." The said little girl lowered her head as soon as she saw the glares coming from Chaeyoung and Lisa. 

 

"Eyyy! You love us all equally, right? Say sorry to your unnies, Blink. Palli!" Jennie slightly pushed her baby sister towards ChaeLisa. Step by step, the little girl managed to make her way over to where the two girls are. 

 

Startling the two girls, the small girl gave them a hug on the neck(more like choke slamming them). 


"Mianhe, Chaeyoung unnie and Lisa unnie..." Blink whispered. Once her two unnies kissed her cheeks, she backed away from the two and made her way back to her Nini unnie which is smiling genuinely at her. 


"Now, you be a good girl to your unnies. Jisoo unnie and I are leaving now." As if on cue, Jisoo came out of the bathroom looking fresh as ever. And of course, before leaving, Jisoo and Jennie kissed Blink's cheeks to say goodbye. 


"I'll be calling every now and then to check on you guys. I'm counting on the both of you...don't go out." Jennie reminded Chaeyoung and Lisa after giving her baby sister one last hug before leaving. 


"Yes, unnie!" Chaeyoung said loud and clear. While Lisa whined, "How about me? Where's my hugs and kisses?"

 

"You're too old for that Lisa!" Chaeyoung chuckled. Lisa glared at her, a smirk forming Lisa's lips and back firing her a "Tch. For all I know you want it too." And they start running around the house. Chaeyoung chasing Lisa and Lisa running away to save her precious life. 


"Nini unnie and Jichu unnie trusts these two kids to babysit me?" Blink sighs, it made her dizzy watching her two unnies running around her. 

 

~

Uh- ahm, *awkward greeting* Hello, I just wanted to share to my co-blinks the happiness I felt dreaming about this(it's still not done yet, this story will probably have 2 more chapters). I edited some scenes to make it more exciting and fluffy(please don't expect rated m chapters huhuhu). I do hope you guys enjoyed reading this super short story. :) 

Please wait for the next chapter. ;)