여섯

Patience
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first thing Seulgi sees when she opens her eyes were another pair of big brown ones staring right into hers. She jumped slightly, holding her hand above her chest and sighing. "What were you trying to do, Joy?" 

"I was just checking up on ya. You knocked the out when Joohyun kissed you." She snorted, only to get her arm slapped by Seulgi. "Language!" 

Right. Joohyun kissed her. Oh my god the more I think about the more dizzy I feel. Jesus Christ why does she do this to my heart. 

She looked around the place. They were still in school, except that they seemed like they were hiding in the janitor's closet. "How did we get here?"

"Oh, Joy and I pulled you all the way in here because some students were kinda freaked out over you fainting and wanted to call the teachers over." Yeri shrugged her shoulders. "So... have you told Joohyun yet?" 

She looked up to see the two devils smirking at her. With a frown, Seulgi shoves them further from her and dusts herself off after getting up from the floor. "Tell her what?"

Yeri rolled her eyes. "That you like her??? And don't you try and deny because why else would you faint if someone as innocent as Joohyun gives you a peck on the cheek." Just the mention of the girl made Seulgi's cheeks heat up and burn a crimson red color. Joy turned her head to Yeri and gave each other a look before high-giving each other. "I wasn't expecting her to actually kiss you but hey, I'm not complaining." Joy chuckles. 

"Where did Joohyun and Wendy go?" She pushed the janitor's closet door open and stumbles slightly when she misses a step. In all honesty, Seulgi just really wanted to be away from Joy and Yeri at that time. Those two twats were always messing with her it made Seulgi want to strangle them. She was about to turn the corner when a familiar voice came from behind her. "I'll tell you where Joohyun and Wendy are if you tell me whether you have feelings for our baechu." Seulgi heard Joy's voice echo down the hallway. 

Seulgi's eyes grow wide and she quickly turns around to cover the girl's mouth. "Shut up, people are looking!" She mumbled into Joy's ear, clearly embarrassed. But her satanic friend wasn't having any of it. "Seulmgmgiii hashmm feemlinhgs pfhor Joohyuemdosw-" 

"OKAY I'LL GO WITH YOU. NOW SHUT UP." Seulgi pinches onto Joy's ear and pulls her away from the crowd, into another empty hallway. If looks could kill, Joy and Yeri would've been dead a long time ago. Seulgi swore to god she was ready to kill the both of them, but then resisted when she remembers that what they were saying weren't exactly wrong either. She did have a crush for Joohyun.. just a tiny one...

Okay maybe not a tiny one but still.

"Fine I like Joohyun, are you guys happy now?" Seulgi threw her hands up in the sky in defeat, which makes the two maknaes giggle and squeal. "Yesss! Unnie you have no idea how long we've been waiting to hear that oh god you shouldn't have kept us waiting." Joy pulls Seulgi into a vigorous hug and shakes her around like a monkey. "Aish get off of me already." 

Seulgi tried to sound annoyed but a slight smile still showed on her face. "Joohyun's going to be so happy!" Yeri screeches, then puts on her serious face abruptly. "Hey but if you wanna date her or something, make sure you don't hurt her. We'll literally kill you." 

"Yeah her last relationship didn't end that well..." Seulgi frowned when she heard Joy mumble. Joohyun actually dated someone in the past? To say that Seulgi was jealous would be an understatement, but that wasn't the point anyway. "What happened?" She asked. 

There was a slight pause before Yeri heaved a sigh. "Let's just say a playboy pretended to like Joohyun and dated her for a while before breaking her heart in front of the whole school and embarrassing her. Poor baechu wouldn't talk to anyone for almost a month." It wasn't long till Seulgi found herself clenching her fists and biting down on my teeth. 

Another reason to hate men. 

"I'm not sure if it's true or not but I heard rumors that he was interested in having with her, then dumping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter