열아홉

Patience
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I don’t want to seem desperate but feel free to flood the comment section with comments because I’m feeling stressed about my examinations and I need some encouragement :’) also, give some suggestions on how y’all want me to continue this fic ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

 

 

Joohyun was in a good mood for the whole week. No. Scratch that. 

 

She was in an incredibly good mood this whole week. 

 

And it was because she scored straight ‘A’s for her examinations. Seulgi knew how hard Joohyun studied for it, and she was planning to give her a surprise visit at the girl’s house since it was the weekends. It had only been a day since they last saw each other but according to Wendy, Joohyun was already complaining about how much she missed Seulgi. 

 

Just thinking about how cute her girlfriend was, made Seulgi want to cuddle with Joohyun. She smoothed her clothes out and reached out to press the doorbell. It took a while before the door unlocked, revealing Joohyun’s dad. “Oh Seulgi? I’m guessing you’re here to see Joohyun?” He smiled when Seulgi chuckled and nodded. 

 

“You don’t even know how much she’s been bugging to see you.” Joohyun’s father closed the door behind Seulgi, then shouted. “Hyun-ah, your favorite person’s here!” There was some rambling going upstairs, the door slammed against the wall, followed by the sound of little footsteps going down the stairs. 

 

“Seulgi!” The girl squeals and runs up to Seulgi, giving her a big hug. “I missed you so much.” Joohyun mumbles against the taller girl’s chest, making Seulgi laugh.

 

She pinched Joohyun’s mochi cheeks, then leaned forward to smother kisses all over the girl’s face. Seulgi only realized that Joohyun’s parents were there in front of them when she heard one of them fake a cough. She shyly scratched her neck and bowed to Joohyun’s mom. “Good afternoon eomonim.. hehe.” 

 

Both of them merely smirked and bowed back lightly. “Good afternoon Seulgi. What brings you here today?” Joohyun’s mom motions for the girl’s to sit on the couch while she went to the kitchen to pour Seulgi a glass of water. 

 

“Ah.. I heard from my sources that Joohyun missed me so I decided to drop by.” She took a sip of the cup of water. When Seulgi says ‘sources’ , she meant Wendy, who was constantly updating her about Joohyun. The taller girl got a shock when she received a slap on the arm from a very excited looking Joohyun. “Hyun, no hitting please..” Her mother nags, then flashes Seulgi a smile. 

 

“S- Seulgi guess what?” Joohyun stuttered while swinging her legs that hung off the couch. Joohyun was so tiny that her legs barely touched the floor. That was adorable. “What?” Seulgi responded. 

 

“I got ‘A’s for all my examinations! C- can you believe that?” Joohyun exclaimed, wide eyed and all, looking cute as usual. She then started to fiddle with the hem of Seulgi’s hoodie, probably fascinated by how soft and furry the material was. Joohyun liked anything as long as it was purple and soft or furry. 

 

The girl giggled when Seulgi dramatically smushed her cheeks together and gasped. “You did? God I’m so proud of you baby..” 

 

“Say that again.” Joohyun says, clinging onto Seulgi’s arm. 

 

With a smile, the taller girl caresses Joohyun’s cheek. “I’m so proud of you.” But Joohyun frowned and shook her head. “No...” she whined. “The last word..” 

 

With a smirk, Seulgi nods and repeats. This time, she only said it softly to Joohyun. “I’m so proud of you baby..” It was obvious Joohyun was shy from the blush that was growing on her cheeks. She nuzzles her face into Seulgi’s shoulder while trying to hide her smile. 

 

“Should we leave?” Comes a voice from the side, and that’s when Seulgi realizes Joohyun’s parents were still there. And that they were watching them with a smirk. Seulgi has never felt more embarrassed. She quickly shook her head and stood up, holding Joohyun’s hand. “O- oh it’s alright. We’ll be going up to Joohyun’s room now.” The taller girl bows then proceeds to drag Joohyun along with her to the room. 

 

-

 

 

“Seulgi?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Why are we in my room?” 

 

Seulgi almost cracked up at the sight of Joohyun’s confused expression. She simply shook her head and waved her hand. “I um.. just wanted to come here?”

 

“I- I scored straight ‘A’s.. you can’t fool me.” Joohyun huffed, then pouted with her arms crossed. That pout was illegal, and definitely Seulgi’s soft spot for Joohyun. Heck, Seulgi was just a softie for Joohyun in general. “Fine you smarty pants.. your parents were watching us being all lovey dovey and that was weird.” Seulgi shrugs. 

 

“Oh..” The girl nods, but then it seemed like she spotted something at the corner of her room. Joohyun suddenly jumps up and starts pushing Seulgi out of her room anxiously. Seulgi was confused. “Woah woah why are you chasing me out-“

 

“Go wait outside!” Joohyun exclaims. 

 

“Why?-“

 

“I don’t want you to look!” 

 

“Look at what?” Seulgi asked confused than ever. 

 

“Go outside Seulgi!” 

 

With another shove, Seulgi was officially pushed out of Joohyun’s room and locked out apparently. At least it seemed like it from the sound of the lock clicking. There was rumbling and shuffling going on inside the room and Seulgi had no idea what Joohyun was up to. “Can I come in now-“

 

“Nuh uh.”

 

Seulgi gave up. She sat on the floor with her back leaning on Joohyun’s door, and waited for her to call her in. What was she hiding anyway? Joohyun looked anxious, almost frantic. But Seulgi just shrugged it off. Maybe it was some dirty clothes that she forgot to clear out or something. 

 

Before she knew it, the door unlocked and swung open out of nowhere, without any warning whatsoever. Seulgi fell backwards and groaned when her back hit the floor. She heard a soft gasp before seeing Joohyun kneel down beside her while biting her fingers. “S- Seulgi you okay? I didn’t know you were sitting here. Are yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter