열셋

Patience
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm a day late but Merry Christmas everyone!!  I hope y'all enjoy this Christmas special :)

 

"Honey, Joohyun's on the phone and she's asking for you!" Seulgi heard her mother shout from downstairs. She groaned into her pillow before lazily checking her bedside clock for the time. It was only 7.30am. What was Joohyun even doing up so early. "Okay I'm coming!" Seulgi threw her blanket off her body and sighed when she felt the coldness attack her body. 

As she made her way down the stairs, she couldn't help but gasp. Their house was decorated and they had a lighted up tree in the living room. How could she forget that today was Christmas Day? Seulgi practically ran over to her mother and grabbed the phone. "Good morning Joohyu-"

"Merry Christmas Seulgi! I love Christmas so much! I can't wait to open gifts!" Joohyun screamed into the phone, making Seulgi chuckle. Her girlfriend was the cutest human ever. "I know babe.. you sound so excited." 

There was some shuffling and then Joohyun spoke again. "Are you coming over to celebrate Christmas with me?" She asked. 

Seulgi glanced back at her mother who was preparing the turkey and cookies for their family Christmas dinner tonight and sighed. "I'm afraid.. I'm afraid I can't. My family is having Christmas dinner together." She heard Joohyun's defeated sigh, which completely broke her heart. Seulgi didn't want Joohyun to be sad on Christmas Day. 

"But I can pick you up after dinner and we can celebrate together." Seulgi smiled at that thought. To make things better, Joohyun giggled and hummed. "Mhm, I have to ask my mommy first." 

Joohyun didn't even give Seulgi any time to reply. She just shouted something that sounded like 'eomma can I go out with Seulgi after dinner?' and then after a while she came back to the phone. "She said okay!" 

"Alright princess I'll see you at 8.30 tonight?" 

"Mhm, bye bye Seulgi. I have to open presents now!" That reminded Seulgi of something. She nodded even though Joohyun couldn't see that. "I'll give you your present tonight."

"You bought me a present?" 

"Of course I did! Anyways, go open your presents now and tell me what you got tonight okay?"

Joohyun giggled once again and Seulgi could just imagine her grinning away. "Okay, bye bye.." She made a cute kissing sound into the phone then cut off the line. Even after they both had hung up, Seulgi was still standing there looking like and idiot with the phone against her ear. Her mother laughed and shook her head. "So I'm guessing you'll be seeing her tonight?" 

Seulgi finally put down the phone and shyly nodded. "Yeah.. I'll uh- I'll go brush my teeth now." She started rushing back upstairs, trying to hide her red cheeks. 

-

Once Seulgi had washed up and everything, she got out the presents she bought for Joohyun a few days ago, and got the wrapping paper out as well. She knew Joohyun liked purple so she purposely went all over town to find purple colored wrapping paper. 

Seulgi bought Joohyun lots of stuff. She got everything that Joohyun mentioned was on her wishlist. That included a teddy bear, 'The Fault In Our Stars' book, and lastly, biscuits. 

After planning on how she should position the gifts, Seulgi measured some wrapping paper and attempted to cut it. But the god damn paper kept rolling back when Seulgi tried to cut it and it was getting on her nerves. "Ugh I know you hate me but I'm trying to wrap a present for my girlfriend so can you please cooperate with me for once?" She practically begged the wrapping paper. But of course it still gave Seulgi a hard time in the end. 

After finally cutting the amount of paper she wanted, Seulgi almost screamed out of frustration when the wrapping paper rolled back up into a cylinder before she even touched it. "Oh my god stop it!" Seulgi got reminded why she never ever wrapped any of the gifts she gave people, and it was because of this. "Fight me." She mumbled, proceeding to use her feet to hold one side of the paper down, and using her hand to hold the other side down. 

She quickly plopped the gifts down and did a little cheer when the wrapping paper could no longer curl back into its original shape. After ten minutes of torture, aka trying to wrap the god damn gift, Seulgi was finally done. It looked... acceptable. Not the best but not the worst. 

Seulgi decided to write a card to paste on the gift. She got out her stash of art supplies and got some cards ready, just in case she messed up the first one. 

"Merry Christmas Dear, you are my love and hope," A few seconds after writing that, Seulgi immediately cringed and cancelled it. Told you she'd mess up the first one. 

"Merry Christmas Joohyunie, let me be your present this year ;)" Seulgi immediately crushed that piece of paper and made sure to throw it into the bin. What was she even thinking? This was harder than she thought. 

Seulgi took a breath and closed her eyes. She imagined J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter