Patience
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Wendy brought Joohyun home early yesterday, Seulgi was feeling bored. She missed having that adorable bunny by her side, especially when she got all cuddly and focused in watching the movie yesterday. "Eomma." Seulgi called out, munching on a spoonful of beef her mother made for dinner. The older lady looks up and hums in response, taking a bit of kimchi and putting it in her bowl of rice. "Since it's a Saturday tomorrow, can I go out with my friend?" 

"Which friend? Is it Yeri and Joy?" 

That almost makes Seulgi cough, not from her sickness but from the thought of going out with those two devils. She would probably be even more sick after going out with them, so no way is she going with Yeri and Joy. "No... those two make my head hurt. I was planning on taking Joohyun out for lunch and a little biscuit shopping." She smiles to herself, then quickly continues eating when she caught her mother smirking at her. 

"Okay. Don't come back too late alright?" 

Seulgi grinned and showed her thumbs up to her family, making her father chuckle and her brother roll his eyes. "Eomma you're the best!" 

-

Seulgi's hands were sweating so much that even she herself thought it was disgusting. The coldness from the winter wasn't helping as well; it only made her hands cold and sweaty as the same time. A knock on the door made Seulgi jump. 

she's here. Oh my god. 

Without even waiting for a second, she unlocked the door and swung it open, revealing Joohyun and Wendy who were standing there hand in hand. Joohyun looked adorable wearing her winter coat and scarf; she was wrapped up like a dumpling. "Hi Seul. I'll be going off to class now, so make sure you take care of her alright?" Wendy winked at Seulgi and before she could say anything else, Joohyun was dumped to her and Wendy left. 

Aish this girl...

"H- hi Joohyun.. Ready to go get some biscuits?" Seulgi smiled at the girl who was playing with her fingers. She nodded and automatically held onto Seulgi's hand, and Seulgi almost had another heart attack there and then. Off they were to the closest biscuit shop that Seulgi promised Joohyun to go with. 

-

The biscuit shop wasn't really big, but Joohyun insisted that she held Seulgi's hand while they chose what they wanted. "You want these ones? They're chocolate biscuits." 

"No." 

"Then how about the lemon biscuits?"

"No." Joohyun pouted and slouched slightly. "I like plain biscuits and cream filled biscuits. These are disgusting." She points at the chocolate and lemon biscuits and says loudly. Seulgi quickly apologizes to the store manager who was watching them and drags Joohyun to the other corner of the store. "I wanna get this. Can I?" Seulgi felt a tug on her sweater. 

She quickly took the packet of peanut butter biscuits away from Joohyun and placed them back of the shelve. "No.. Joohyun your sister told me you were allergic to peanuts. We can't take those."

Joohyun frowned. "Then this one?"

She turned to see Joohyun holding onto a packet of boring plain biscuits and chuckled. "Of course. Anything except peanut butter biscuits." 

"Then I wanna get three packets." Joohyun giggles and reaches out for another two more packs of the plain biscuits, piling them on top of one another. She almost fell over because the tower of biscuits were so high that it covered her face. "You could've asked for help Baechu." She laughs, helping her take the biscuits and putting them on the cashier counter. Seulgi figured it was better to leave before Joohyun decided to buy all the biscuits from the store. 

-

The two girls were sitting on a bench, with Seulgi watching as Joohyun kept two packets of biscuits in her pants and munched on one at the same time. "Slow down Joohyun, I don't want you to choke." She reached forward and tucked a strand of hair behind Joohyun's ear. The sudden skin contact made the girl whine and push Seulgi's hand away, hating the feeling of someone suddenly touching her without asking. "Don't touch." She huffed. 

"Okay. I'm sorry." Seulgi bent forward to see if Joohyun still looked mad or not and sighed in relief when the frown on her face was gone. "Better?" Joohyun nodded at the question. 

She didn't say anything else before moving closer to Seulgi and nuzzling her head into her shoulder. Seulgi quickly took the opportunity to wrap her arm around the girl and rub her arm to keep her warm. "I thought you didn't want me touching you?" Joohyun didn't reply; she probably didn't even realize Seulgi asked a question. So they just continued sitting there in the cold. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter