Tears of voting

A multifandom's cry

It was 2:35 in the morning and I was reading some Yoonmin fanfic when a notification popped up,

'Voting for MAMA officially open. ARMY's~ let's vote now!!!~'

I immediately opened chrome and searched MAMA and registered my acc, voted for Wanna one, Suran, Taemin, IU, GD, Blackpink, And especially Bangtan and some other groups or solo(too tired to add all)

I've been voting like that for like weeks and my coach texted me that well have a centralized training at a training camp for like a week, I was DEVASTATED knowing there's no ing WiFi at the place where we're gonna train.

After a week of loss of blood, sweat and tears. I finally got home and immediately charged my tablet and cellphone wanting to vote and updates my twitter and some fanacc of mine. I left it there charging, not wanting my tablet to get broken at an early age.

After some few hours, I opened YouTube and played If you by bigbang ang opened my tablet, leaving my phone playing some music. I opened twitter and saw Namjoon's tweet, immediately hearted it. After some scroll ups and scroll down, I tweeted. 'back and tired' then I saw a very weird tweet, saying "You know what MAMA? Keep deleting our votes, its our hobby to prove you wrong."