Chapter one- "meeting"

Mistaken destiny

   In large crowd filled with bodies that were beautifully clothed there's that one guy who took my attention. For me, he look as the finest and most gentleman here in the ball.

   I Marisa, was surprised when he caught me starring at him. I quickly turn my head to avoid his eyes.  Wonder why I'm just here in the ball observing? I'm just the daughter of the greatest CEO of company HIGHLITE, Marisa Somin Jung that was invited to this boring ball. You know I would like to be in my room right now watching a marathon of old Kdramas. I was just told by father to attend this event to meet my so called "fiancé" . I love being young and single! I have limited perks of being rich you know. I think my fiancé will never show up, he-

   The guy she notice earlier reach her hand and asked "May I have this dance?" 

  Meanwhile in Marisa's mind "I am shook! He interrupted my thoughts! Wait, is he perhaps my fiancé?" 

    She respond, "I have no right to reject you rudely."

    During their dance he asked her "What is your name milady?"

   "May I know yours first?" 

   "My name is Joseph, you can call me J.seph." 

   " I don't think I need to call a stranger's nickname since we just met."

    " You are taught well by your parents huh?" He smirked. 

     " Hey I'm not a kid anymore!"

    " You look like one, the way you quickly avoid my eyes was pretty cute, you were blushing. You look so shy-"

    " Stop it right there! You don't know how to treat a lady!"

    " Why am I embarrassing you?" He smirked again.

   " Ugh! My impressions of you was all wrong! I shouldn't have dance with you." 

She pushed his hands away to let go of her hand. 

    He mumbled " How cute of her thinking about me." 

   " I'm gonna start praying that he won't be my fiancé! " she shouted while leaving the event. 

   J.seph thought "ahhh.. too bad I didn't get to know her name."