Hold my hand (Chaelisa)

Blackpink Shots // Fluff & Angst collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I AM SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT I HOPE IT IS FLUFFY ENOUGH! I WROTE THIS IN LIKE 30 MINUTES CAUSE I JUST HAD TO GET IT OUT I’M SOZ!! But enjoy anyway!


 

Chaeyoung stared in horror at the sight she was witnessing. She dropped the chocolates she had gotten for Lisa and walked over to the said girl who was currently pinning Jisoo onto the wall and kissing her.

 

Chaeyoung huffed and grabbed hold of Lisa’s shirt and yanked her away fro Jisoo, a judgemental look on her face, as if asking Lisa to explain herself.

 

“Oh! Chae! What are you doing here?” Lisa asked awkwardly, bringing a hand up to rub on her nape.

 

“I didn’t give you time to ask what am I doing here. I’m giving you time to explain… Explain what this whole is!” Chaeyoung shouted as tears started to stream down her face.

 

Lisa’s heart clenched when she saw Chaeyoung’s hurt expression. She should have known not to kiss Jisoo anyway. The older girl was just too attractive on that day. Lisa sighed and walked towards Chaeyoung, lifting her hand in an attempt to wipe the other girl’s tears.

 

“No. Just explain Lisa.” Chaeyoung choked out, managing to stop Lisa from advancing.

 

Chaeyoung knew - if she let Lisa come and wipe her tears, she would go crawling back to her without even knowing why the hell her girlfriend kissed someone else.

 

“I’m sorry.” Lisa said, eyes glistening in tears.

 

“What are you sorry for?! Are you sorry for kissing Jisoo or are you sorry because you’re breaking up with me?!” Chaeyoung cried out.

 

“I’m sorry… for everything.” Lisa replied and turned around. Lisa exhaled and grabbed the clueless Jisoo’s wrist and walked away.

 

She walked away from Chaeyoung.

 

She left Chaeyoung there, pieces of her heart shattered and left on the floor.

 

“I hate you Lisa.” Chaeyoung cried harder and sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter