Author's note

Blackpink Shots // Fluff & Angst collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay hey guys, i don't know how many of yall will see this message, but like i just wanted to talk about the kai and jennie dating scandal. liKe i absolutely love jennie, but i can't help but feel a twinge of like idk hurt? regret?? sadness??? i know as fans, we kinda have no postition to tell an idol who they can date or like control them in any sense (unless you wanna be those sasaengs who keeps pestering their idol until they break down), but im sure all of us wants jennie to be happy, but my gay can't ship kai and jennie. of course ill respect their decision and all, but tHat wOnT sToP mE fRoM sHippiNg jensoo, chaennie and jenlisa. Im sure kai's a nice guy and all, but it kinda pains me to see people using this as reason to continue hating on jennie. She just went through the whole "lazy dancing hate", and i for one really hate the word lazy, but i guess that's just me because i have people who calls me lazy 24/7 but like im doing they think isnt important but to me it is so yea. Well im not stupid or delusional but i could see that jennie was underperforming on stages and sometimes forgetting some moves, and im not going to defend her on that, but i feel like she's getting way too much hate. She's already getting better (as seen from blackpink's performance at the adidas winter night) and now there's this dating scandal that im sure many people will take as an opportunity to hate on her even more. 

 

so yes, all sadness from my bias dating (a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter