My spark of light (Chaelisa // Lisoo)

Blackpink Shots // Fluff & Angst collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey guys!! IM SO SORRY FOR LEAVING YALL FOR A LONG TIME. Hopefully this “longer” one shot will make it up? :) But anyways, please enjoy! 

 

 

Hearing those words, my world collapsed as darkness secluded me. I never thought I'll survive this.
 

Park Chaeyoung, oh how you ruined me. You loved me yet you left me.

 

I thought I’ll never love again.

 

But when I least expected, a spark of light entered my life, chasing the darkness away and bringing back the warm light.


Ever since you came into my life, I changed to be a better person.

The world of darkness that I was once from was replaced with a bright and happy one.

That was all due to you. You, broke down my walls and lifted me up.


When everyone else ignored me, you were like a walking ball of sunshine, cheering me up and driving the monsters in the dark away.

 

Everyday had became brighter, happier and much more enjoyable.

It was as if God answered my prayers and was rewarding me with sunshine that came in the form of you.

I loved absolutely everything about you. Your heart shaped lips, your touching voice, and especially your dorky personality. You never failed to cheer me up.

 

And on that day you asked me to be your girlfriend…


 

I swear I’ve never been happier.




 

//




 

“Chaeyoung?” Lisa whispers to herself as her grip on her bouquet of roses tightens and her hand freezes midway from opening the door. “Didn’t she tell me she had to work overtime?” Lisa checks her watch in haste, the white numbers 10:52 shining brightly.

 

Lisa had planned to use the spare keys Chaeyoung had given her to get into Chaeyoung’s house, and to surprise Chaeyoung with a bouquet of roses and maybe give the older girl a shoulder massage while waiting for the clock to strike midnight to wish Chaeyoung a happy sixth monthsary.

 

It was their sixth month together and Lisa was elated to celebrate this milestone.

 

She’d even took the day off tomorrow to celebrate it with Chaeyoung! Everything was absolutely perfect.


 

Maybe it was too perfect.

 

For she had just witness Chaeyoung with another blonde, happily lying on the baby pink couch, watching a movie together.

 

“Okay, Lisa think. Maybe it’s her new best friend! Don’t get all jealous.” Lisa chuckles mockingly to herself as she shook her head.

 

Lisa calms down before mustering up her courage to open the door, keys jingling and clicking. “Chaeyoung ah-” Lisa cuts herself off when the two girls jumped apart from each other, Chaeyoung’s neck stained with a red lipstick.

 

Flashes of emotions flooded Lisa’s brain, and for a split second, all she could see was red. When Chaeyoung had whispered something to the other girl and took a step towards her, Lisa’s sight cleared only to become blurry from her tears.

 

No… there was no way. There’s no way Chaeyoung would actually cheat on her. Lisa let out a chuckle, the chuckle coming out more raspy and hurt than she had intended it to. “Chaeng?” Lisa says, voice cracking at the end, making Chaeyoung wince at her girlfriend’s voice.

 

“Lisa- I can explain.” Chaeyoung takes another step forward, setting down the cup at the kitchen counter before walking towards Lisa. When she had gotten too close, Chaeyoung took in a small breath before deciding to at least try, so she took a last step forward, one that would mean she was in Lisa’s personal bubble. But all Chaeyoung was met with was a shaky palm pressed against her shoulder. “Don’t- don’t come any closer Chaeyoung.” Lisa spat out, jaw clenching visibly as she let down her hand and took a step back.

 

Chaeyoung’s eyes widens for a fraction of a second, not used to hearing her real name coming out from her girlfriend’s lips.

 

“You can explain from there.” Lisa deadpanned, clearly hiding her emotions as Chaeyoung could see her glossy eyes and tears which were threatening to fall.

 

Lisa grits her teeth as she saw how Chaeyoung took a step back of her own, wiping away a lone tear that fell.


 

Lisa no. Don’t give in just yet. Listen to her explanation. You deserve it, and she knows that.


 

“Do- do you want to come in first?” Chaeyoung asks, a hopeful smile on her face, and even admits the weak smile she was giving Lisa and the sad teary eyes, Lisa can’t help but think Chaeyoung was absolutely beautiful. Unable to deny her girlfriend, Lisa gave in and nodded with a small sigh.

Chaeyoung sits on the couch, beckoning Lisa to sit. With a shake of her head, Lisa replies, “I’ll stand. It’s fine.”

 

Who knows what that couch’s been polluted with.

 

“Lisa I- I’m sorry.” Chaeyoung starts, trying to ignore the other girl’s harsh painful glare. “I- really didn’t mean to do this and all…”

 

“Wait stop.” Lisa cuts her off, disbelief flashing across her features.

 

Did Chaeyoung just say ‘I didn’t mean to do this’? No. She didn’t right?

 

“Did you just say that you didn’t mean to do this?” Lisa’s hands trembles a little, forcing the girl to shove them into her pockets. “No, you were supposed to clear you name Chaeyoung! Not outright tell me that you’ve been cheating on me behind my back!”

 

Chaeyoung takes a startled step back with Lisa’s voice which was laced with menance. Chaeyoung has never heard Lisa so angry before, and she hates how she is the cause of it.

 

“Lisa I-”

 

Lisa’s walls crumbled around her, the younger girl rushing forward to Chaeyoung, slamming into the girl with a bone crushing hug. “No… tell me this isn’t true Chaeng? Tell me?” Chaeyoung’s heart smashed into a thousand pieces, hating how she made Lisa so damn sad and heartbrokened, and now she couldn’t even fix it. “I’m sorry.” Chaeyoung says, her voice coming out as merely a whisper, feeling Lisa’s strong grip loosening, Chaeyoung felt her life slowly drain out of her.

 

“Chaeng? So… this is all true? You… you… cheated on me?” Lisa’s hands go slack, tears streaming down her face, and all Chaeyoung wanted to do was embrace the smaller girl.

 

“Ye-Yes.”

 

When Lisa heard that word, it felt as if Chaeyoung had just punched her multiple times, and even then, she would rather take a bullet then hear that her girlfriend has been cheating on her. Confusion flooded Lisa’s brain. Has she done something wrong? Has she forgotten something important like Chaeyoung’s birthday? No that can’t be true, Lisa was sure she told Chaeyoung that they were to be truthful with one another and if the latter was irritated or annoyed with her, she’d tell her! And Lisa knew she couldn’t have forgotten Chaeyoung’s birthday as it was only January 23rd, and Chaeyoung’s birthday was on the 11th of February.

 

“What- What did I do wrong… Chaeng?” Lisa asks, hand coming out to grasp Chaeyoung’s wrists.

 

Chaeyoung shifts her hand back subtly, but the way Lisa’s face fell told her that the girl didn’t miss it. “Lisa- I- I think it’s better if we break up.” Lisa shakes her head in denial, “No… Come on Chaeng, don’t do this to me, don’t do this to us.” Chaeyoung sighs, wiping her tear stained cheek.

 

Lisa took in a deep breath, knowing how this conversation would end. She felt Chaeyoung slipping through her fingers and although she wanted to bring the girl back, it was as if Chaeyoung was the one letting go. And that was true.

 

“Rosie?” Lisa looks into Chaeyoung’s eyes, the older girl’s walls slowly shattering when she heard the nickname that only Lisa called her. “Lisa, no.” Chaeyoung warned, not wanting to hurt the girl’s feelings any more than she should.

 

Chaeyoung knew she screwed up. She fell in love with someone else, and it didn’t cross her mind that her messed up feelings would be worse for her in the long run. She broke Lisa, and she’s breaking herself. But for her, at least she’ll be there. But Lisa? Chaeyoung wouldn’t want to fanthom what grief the girl would go through.

 

“Rosie, look me in the eye and tell me you want to break up with me. Tell me that you love her more than me, and you won’t regret your decision.” Lisa asks, ignoring her trembling fingers and the tears that were flowing down her cheeks. Chaeyoung allowed Lisa to take her palms into her hand, the older girl mustering all her self control and cour

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter