Rocky Bus Ride (JenSoo)

Blackpink Shots // Fluff & Angst collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: actually wanted to write a for this halfway but I only write s at about chapter 7 hehe ;) but don't worry there will be for all you lovers XD

 

Jennie and Jisoo have been on a roller coaster ride of emotions together. Jennie had confessed that she had liked Jisoo for a year. Jennie crushed on Jisoo even though she knew Jisoo was straight. Heck! Jisoo even had a boyfriend! But it was the subtle hints? That led Jennie on. Whenever Jisoo would say something hurtful or embarrass Jennie in front of her peers, Jennie would tell her heart to harden and ignore Jisoo. 

If only it ended like that. 

It would have been fine if Jisoo completely ignored Jennie and left Jennie to deal with her open wound, but Jisoo just had to become nice and lovable again. Jisoo had to come and help her put on the bandages when Jennie’s wounds were almost healed. And when Jennie thought that Jisoo helped her? She ripped of the bandage and realised that the scab had came out with it - reopening the wound in a worse condition.

Jennie had been led on… Thrice. Call it stupidity or plain love, but Jennie cannot get over Jisoo. Jisoo gave Jennie cute grins, small talks, random attention here and there… And most importantly, Jisoo have her skinship. Jisoo would hug Jennie, she would snuggle at the crook of her neck, lean on her shoulder and even lie down on her thighs. 

Jennie was practically on fire when Jisoo did that. Unknown to the latter, Jennie had absolutely fallen - hard for the cute and crazy girl in class. You could safely say that most people in her class thought that Jisoo was the prettiest girl in class while Jennie was the girl that is known for being sporty. 

Jennie was the top 10 best looking in her class too, receiving her fair share of people crushing on her. Jennie was practically openly gay, making the amount of people crushing on her rise. Most people likes her because of her charisma and happy personality. For Jennie? She would always reject them because she didn't feel anything for them. She could only picture herself with one person now - Kim Jisoo. To her, Kim Jisoo was one of the prettiest girl, not only in class, but in the world. Yes, she did have idols who were really pretty too like Bae Suzy, Bae Irene, Kim Sejeong and other people. Jennie really suspects if the Kims and Baes are just born pretty. She knew so many Kims that were pretty. Hopefully it wasn't just because Kim was a very common surname. 

That was why, when Jisoo finally showed signs of being nice and changing from the side, Jennie learnt to like her again, as a friend. But all of us knows that the small chest full of emotions would be released right? It was as if Jisoo’s dorky smile was the key to the lock as once Jisoo started throwing smiled at Jennie when she sees the latter in class, Jennie’s heart rate increased and it felt like it was going to explode. If Jennie was alone, she would most probably be running around, slapping herself and screaming “Oh my god! She's so ing cute!!” But she couldn't, she was not alone. She couldn't shout out loud and express her excitement so she just bit her lip and tapped her foot continuously to get rid of her burning excitement. 

//

In the bus, Jennie’s close friend, Sonia was separated from her friends and she asked if Jennie was okay with changing seats with her. Jennie turned back and saw that Sonia was seating right at the back — practically the best seat on the bus to her. Without thinking twice, Jennie agreed and slung her backpack onto her shoulders before striding to the back seat, plopping down on her seat with a contented sigh. 

“Oh hey.” 

Jennie’s eyes widened when she heard that voice — wait… She knows that voice. No way…

Jennie's introduction got caught up in when she turned around to face the girl next to her, flustered by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter