Jealous (Jensoo)

Blackpink Shots // Fluff & Angst collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: hey guys, IM BACK :) wrote this story halfway really long ago, so i quickly completed it and hope you enjoy it!! 

 

“I am not jealous.” Jisoo chants in her mind over and over again. 

Jisoo had been staring at the same video, or GIF, for the past ten minutes. Well, she was staring at that video but her anger bubbled up too high and thankfully, she had enough self control to stop staring at her girlfriend who was making her so mad in that video. 

So now, she was scrolling through the comments, which was written under the video. 

It may not be the smartest choice when one wants to calm down, but Jisoo can't help it. Her mind was hazed with fury and her fingers casually clicked on the comment section, that one word pissing her off more than it ever should. 

And Jisoo never got why she only sensed it now. Sure, those two always were one for skinship, and there was a post about them before on their official Instagram page, and there are countless shippers out there, and- 

“ing Kim Jisoo! How did you not realise it until now?! It was right there. RIGHT THERE.” Jisoo said through clenched teeth as she clicked, well more like slammed, her finger on her phone repeatedly, the sound that her screen makes when her fingernail collides with it making her groan in frustration. It sounds like someone poking her at the side of her head while calling her an idiot. 


Which she really was. 


An idiot. 


“Jisoo, what are you doing?” Chaeyoung asked as she pushed open the door gently, head peeking out from outside, quite surprised at Jisoo’s flushed red face, probably from anger at how the older girl was gritting her teeth. Jisoo whipped her head and looked at Chaeyoung, breathing heavily and calming down before replying the younger girl. 

“Nothing it's okay Chae. Is Jennie and Lisa home yet?” Jisoo asked, fingers gripping tightly on her phone, not wanting to rage at Chaeyoung for something that wasn't her fault. “Unnie, are you okay?” Jisoo felt a cold hand on her’s and she looked up at Chaeyoung in surprise. “Your knuckles were turning white.” Chaeyoung explained and rubbed soothing circles on Jisoo’s palm, somehow effectively calming down Jisoo’s irritated nerves. 

“Sorry.” Jisoo mumbled sheepishly as she retracted her hand from Chaeyoung’s, maybe a little too defensively, but Chaeyoung somehow seemed to understand because she didn’t seem offended in any way and simply took a seat next to Jisoo on Jisoo’s bed, adjusting the bed sheet under her and at the same time moving closer to Jisoo. Placing a hand on Jisoo’s, Chaeyoung patted the hand slowly, part of her knowing that something was bugging the oldest member. 

“You wanna talk about it?” Chaeyoung asked, tone light to let Jisoo know that she was okay if she didn’t want to talk about it. Jisoo sighed, “Just got jealous for a while…” Chaeyoung lifted an eyebrow. “Jealous of?” Jisoo chuckled awkwardly, trying to choose her words wisely before she triggers Chaeyoung. “Kinda jealous of Lisa… and it seems like our fans really like Jennie and Lisa together… you get what I’m saying?” Jisoo bit her lower lip, gaging Chaeyoung’s expression at her statement. Chaeyoung frowned and Jisoo silently prayed that she really didn’t piss Chaeyoung off, Chaeyoung really didn’t do anything to get her mad so Jisoo didn’t find a reason to make Chaeyoung mad. 

Okay but Jennie is another thing. If Jisoo gets Jennie mad, she’ll simply say that Jennie deserves that. The pictures posted on Instagram can be her witness. 

“Did you see the pictures posted on Instagram too?” Chaeyoung chuckled sadly and started fiddling with her fingers, obviously embarrassed at this topic of jealousy. Jisoo nodded slowly, still letting the fact that Chaeyoung saw those pictures, and GIFs, and is not freaking out like she is. But Jisoo knows for a fact that Chaeyoung is jealous. Well, who wouldn’t be jealous if your girlfriend is being shipped with someone which is not you? “I think it’ll be fine unnie, it’s okay.” Chaeyoung mustered a smile and gave Jisoo’s hand one last pat before standing up and giving Jisoo a hug. 


“Well, what do we have here?” 


Chaeyoung jerked away from Jisoo, turning around at Jennie’s voice. Jennie stood at the door, with Lisa peeking from behind her, a cute interested expression pasted on her face. Jennie lifted an eyebrow, faking seriousness. She really didn’t mind that Chaeyoung was hugging Jisoo. They were friends after all. And as group members, they also needed to all be close to each other. 

Jisoo didn’t take that the way Jennie hoped she would. Jennie expected Jisoo to skip to her happily with a huge grin on her face and give her a tight hug and say a “I miss you!” as usual, but Jisoo didn’t do that. She just stood up and shot Chaeyoung a small smile before walking out of the room, shoulder shoving Jennie slightly in the process. And even though she didn’t shove hard, it was a shove that was barely there, but at the same time, impacted Jennie a lot. There was something very wrong with Jisoo. And Jennie didn’t know what it was. 

“Chaeng, is Jisoo okay?” Lisa emerged from behind Jennie and walked towards Chaeyoung, placing an arm around the latter’s shoulders, not noticing how Chaeyoung stiffens slightly before melting into her presence. Chaeyoung had actually thought that Jennie would be the one to ask that question, but seeing how the corner of the older girl’s lips are pointing downwards slightly, and how Jennie’s eyes were slightly glossy, Chaeyoung deduced that Jennie was probably too shocked and sad that Jisoo totally ignored her presence. 

“Not really, but I think she’ll get over it soon.” Chaeyoung answered after a while, leaning her head on Lisa but her gaze still fixed on Jennie, the older girl seemingly lost without her girlfriend suddenly. 


“Jennie you okay?” 

 

Jennie whipped her head up, looking at both Chaeyoung and Lisa. She couldn’t just show how weak she was in front of her younger members. So she just mustered a small smile and a nod, Lisa seemingly convinced but Chaeyoung knew. She knew Jennie was sad. But she couldn’t mess with their relationship. And she wouldn’t mess with their relationship. Chaeyoung thinks that Jisoo should be the one telling Jennie her problems. And Chaeyoung should not interfere. 

//

Jennie walked out of the room, and into her bedroom which she shared with Jisoo, to see Jisoo lying on her own bed, legs sprawled and eyes glued on her phone, a frown plastered on her pretty features. Jennie shuffled into the room, sensing the odd atmosphere and the different aura Jisoo was giving out. Jisoo is rarely on her phone, just because there was so many things she could to do at their dorm! Jisoo was usually one to find joy in doing simple things. And she was always happy when Jennie was home, because they would spend their time cuddling and the two younger members knew not to bother them, and they were probably cuddling too. 

“Unnie?” Jennie asked in a small voice, but loud enough to gain Jisoo’s attention. Jennie watched as Jisoo replied her with a monotonous “yeah?”, eyes not once lifting from her phone to look at her. And Jennie felt a pang of hurt. She didn’t know what she did wrong and now Jisoo was practically ignoring her! Jennie shuffled towards Jisoo before carefully sitting down on the bed.

“Jisoo? Are you okay? Are you mad at me?” Jennie asked in a soft voice and Jisoo almost completely let her guard down and wanted to embrace Jennie in a hug. “No.” Jisoo bit on her inner cheek, trying to send a signal to her brain to stop being so weak. “Really?” Jennie pouted and grabbed Jisoo’s arm before wobbling back and forth cutely. 

Jisoo sighed before nodding, and then placing her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter