I Need You (Jenlisa)

Blackpink Shots // Fluff & Angst collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Based off BTS “I need you”




 

Lisa strided to Jennie’s house, spirits lifted high. Their school’s prom night was coming soon and Lisa wanted to ask Jennie to be her date. Both of them have become really close friends, and maybe more - according to Lisa. Lisa thinks that Jennie likes her back too - if not why would she constantly hang out with Lisa am I right? With that thought giving her a confidence boost, Lisa smiled dorkily while staring at the bouquet of flowers and the small letter attached to it, all read to be given to Jennie. Finally reaching house 21, Lisa stood at the door porch, taking a deep breath before knocking on the door thrice.

 

A faint “coming!” was heard and Lisa quickly ran through her lines in her head, making sure not to forget to beam a smile when Jennie comes out. Just as she finished her lines, the door opened, revealing Jennie in a comfortable home outfit.

 

Jennie’s eyes widened as she saw Lisa, who was also in a simple outfit, but those flowers caught her eye.

 

Jennie’s heart dropped at the sight of flowers, knowing how and what this conversation was going to be about.

 

“Lisa I-”

 

“Shh, Jennie just let me say my lines first okay?” Lisa asked cheekily, missing the slight frown present on Jennie’s face when she simply gave a curt nod as a response to Lisa’s question.

 

“Well, we’ve been quite good friends for a while since the start of this year, and since prom night is coming soon, I wanted to confess and ask you out for prom. So… what do you say? Jennie will you be my prom date?” Lisa finally finishes, her dry lips and tilting the flowers to Jennie, all the while having that hopeful smile on her face.

 

Jennie bit her inner cheek, having an internal battle - not on whether to say “yes” or “no”, but how to break the news out to Lisa. Deciding that being honest will be the best option, Jennie let out a sigh, Lisa stiffening at the sight of Jennie’s expression and the sound of her crush’s sigh only confirmed her thoughts.

 

“You’re going to say no right…” Lisa smiled bitterly, the small yet visible tug down on Jennie’s lips told her once more that she was right.

 

“Yeah… I’m really really sorry Lisa, you’re a great friend and all, it’s not like you’re not good as a person… but I’m already dating someone. She just asked me out a few days ago.”

 

Lisa’s heart clenched at the newly found information - she was late. Late by a few days. Great.

 

Knowing that forcing Jennie to accept her confession like some jackass would do none of them good, Lisa mustered a smile - that was very obviously fake but Jennie wouldn’t point that out - and said, “It’s okay, I get it, who’s your girlfriend by the way?”

Lisa regretted asking that question when Jennie’s eyes lit up at the words “your girlfriend”.

 

I guess she really loves her huh.

 

“She’s-”

 

“Jendeukie! What’s taking you so long?”

 

Lisa froze. She knew that voice.

 

“J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter