Midnight snack (Chaelisa)

Blackpink Shots // Fluff & Angst collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Lisa groaned as she dragged her out of her bed, hearing her stomach grumble continuously for the past five minutes. 

Rubbing her tired eyes, the red numbers gained her attention.

12.03

Ugh. Why is her stomach so weird? Can't it just let her fall asleep and sleep through the hunger? 

Another grumble 

Guess not. 

Lisa fumbled her way to the fridge, weakly pulling the door open, hoping to see edible food. 

Well, guess her luck had ran out. 

The fridge was empty.

“Noooooo!!!!” Lisa shouted and flopped on the floor, wallowing in self pity. 

Lisa lifted her head and stared at the open fridge, wanting for something, anything, to appear. 

One tick. 

Two ticks.

Three ticks. 

“Not happening Manoban.” Lisa sighed to herself. 

//

Lisa stayed on her flood for a whole minute, thinking of what to do. There was absolutely no way she could fall asleep with that roaring stomach. And there was no way she was about to walk twenty minutes to the closest 24hour open store. Her legs which were equivalent to jelly could not sustain so far. 

Suddenly, an idea struck Lisa. 

Does she dare? 

Just as both sides of her came out, wanting to debate whether she should follow her plan or she shouldn't, her stomach growled loudly. 

“Guess I don't have a choice.” 

Lisa picked herself up from the floor and walked to her door, slipping on some random shoes and walking to the house opposite and knocking on the door. 

Five seconds passed and no response. 

Lisa bit her lip, not knowing if the girl was already asleep. She wasn't even very close to the girl. All she knew was the girl’s name. Chaeyoung, if she’s not wrong. 

It was midnight for God’s sake! Most people should be sleeping already! And she should be among those normal people, but she wasn't. Thanks to her starving stomach who demanded immediate attention from her. 

A few more seconds passed and Lisa was really contemplating if she should just leave. Come to think of it, what should she say when Chaeyoung opens the door? Assuming she actually does open the door. 

Just as Lisa took a step back, the door flung open, revealing a really sweaty Chaeyoung, in a tank top and exercise shorts. 

“Hey.” Chaeyoung placed a hand on her waist and huffed, trying to catch her breath from the exercise she just did. 

Lisa’s heart stopped. 

It was one thing that she didn't know what to say, but it was another thing to look at Chaeyoung in this state. 

Chaeyoung was hot. 

Chaeyoung furrowed her eyebrows, not understanding why Lisa was acting like this. 

“Hey are you okay Lisa?” Chaeyoung asked and took a step forward, placing a h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter