Bite (Chaennie)

Blackpink Shots // Fluff & Angst collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie leant against the wall as she waited for her Best Friend to end her class.

 

Ugh, what's taking Jisoo so long? I'm keeping Chaeyoung waiting.

 

Just as Jennie was about to flip and barge into the class, a loud voice boomed, “Dismissed!” and students flooded the hallway, making Jennie flinch back slightly. Just as Jennie spotted a bright purple haired girl, someone bumped into her.

 

“I'm so sorry!”

 

Jennie looked to the person, death glares ready to be sent out, but the face of her best friend’s girlfriend came into view and Jennie just laughed it off, startling the other girl.

 

“Don't sweat it Lisa.” Jennie smiled.

 

Lisa, only now realising who she had just bumped into, breathed a sigh of relief and stood next to Jennie, waiting for Jisoo to drag her cute out of class.

 

“Kim Jisoo I swear if you don't hurry up and get your out of class I'll ask Lisa here to spank you.” Jennie shouted and smirked when Jisoo whipped her head to look at her, a frown and a warning glare sent to Jennie.

 

Jisoo walked over to Jennie and after casting a quick “hey babe!” to Lisa, she started slapping Jennie’s arms and whining, “Oh my god Jennie Kim stop being embarrassing!”

 

Jennie just stared at Lisa with the “oh my god this kid is annoying” look, making Lisa chuckle and wrap her arms around Jisoo and snuggling against her back.

 

Jisoo immediately stopped hitting Jennie and leant her head against Lisa’s, once in a while glaring at Jennie.

 

“Hey Jen.” Jisoo started warily, eyes squinting to see something.

 

Jennie raised an eyebrow, not liking the sudden seriousness in Jisoo’s voice.

 

Even Lisa noticed it and let go of Jisoo, trying to get a better view of what Jisoo was staring at.

 

“What?” Jennie asked, wanting to know what Jisoo was staring at.

 

“Isn't that Jimin?” Jisoo stated, watching Jennie’s reaction before adding, “With Chaeyoung? Your… girlfriend?”

 

Jennie followed Jisoo’s finger and saw Chaeyoung staring at her Chemistry textbook and Jimin was next to her, staring at her fondly.

 

“Oh hell nah.” Jennie cussed and shot a look to Jisoo and Lisa, the two other girl responding with a nod, understanding that Jennie had to go.

 

And she had to go now.

 

Seeing Jimin scoot closer to Chaeyoung, Jennie gritted her teeth and strided to the classroom, not wanting Jimin to be close to Chaeyoung for a second longer.

 

Just as Jennie was outside the class, she saw Jimin smirk and say, “Hey, I don't bite.” while placing his arm around Chaeyoung’s neck.

 

Chaeyoung smiled awkwardly and tried to shrug his arm away, only for Jimin to move closer to her and tighten his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter