008

The Forgotten Heroes
Please log in to read the full chapter

"But, romcom is still the best, honestly." Myungsoo commented and felt glad because the latter boys agreed too.

"Always the best." Jaejoong grinned widely. "The actresses for every romcom drama I acted are cute. Too bad they didn't want to date me outside."

L.Joe made an annoyed face. "Romcom is also the best until you realize you always be a badass delinquent or gangster and get beaten at least one in every three episodes."

Myungsoo couldn't help from laughing loudly, gaining attention from other customers but he didn't care much.

"I remember our drama, you know, about three gangs in Seoul. And you as the main character. I swear that I almost got scolded because Sungyeol and I laughed at you whenever you got beaten."

L.Joe's eyebrows furrowed. "What drama is that?" He swiped his band with arrogant. "Sorry. I was in too many gang drama.This  badass face sold out everywhere before."

Myungsoo rolled his eyes. "The Battlefield of Cinderella, remember?"

"Ah! That one! Damn! That girl is one of cutest actress who I worked together ever. But oh..." He sighed dramatically. "I should be like Ji Changwook-hyung, not taking any action gang drama again." 

"Then, do a plasti

Please log in to read the full chapter