022

The Forgotten Heroes
Please log in to read the full chapter

Myungsoo took his hat off and placed in front of his chest while Jaejoong clasped his hand together before glancing at Daehyun. Daehyun got the sign and imitated the oldest boy while propping his hand on top of the table.

L.Joe's brows furrowed inward. "What are you guys doing?"

Myungsoo shuush-ed him and sent a signal to Jaejoong to continue the ritual. Jaejoong then took out his phone, swiping, scrolling before put it in the middle of the table. L.Joe went closer to look what was on the screen.

"Luhan-hyung's picture? What for?"

Myungsoo shuush-ed him again, so that Jaejoong can continue.

"Thank you for being able to come here despite of being busy. We're here to pray and wish for our dear friend, Luhan, who had already fallen." Jaejoong smiled weakly and the boys started to look extremely sad, making L.Joe felt so confused. 

"What the hell?"

And again, Myungsoo shuush-ed him before Daehyun spoke out as he realized something. "We don't have flower for him, hyung."

"Ah!" Jaejoong responded, thinking for awhile. "Naver for flower and put on top of my phone."

Daehyun nodded and quickly search for flower picture in Naver before s

Please log in to read the full chapter