03. The Conflict of Having (Handsome) Guy Friends

The Seven Wonders
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

03. The Conflict of Having Handsome Guy Friends

 

     “How’s the shopping?” Gain asked Jisoo as she bring some fruits and juice to the living room.

     “It’s good.” Jisoo replied. “But it’d be great if some women slash girls would stop eye- Dean or stop killing me with their gazes.”

     “Oh, I know that feeling.” Byul respond after she eat a piece of strawberry. “I once walk home with Dean and Taejoon and I feel like a criminal because of those gazes from the female species when they look at us.”

     “That’s the only thing that I feel uncomfortable when I walk with the boys.” Gain added. “At first I really didn’t notice it but when I went out together with Jonghyun and Jiho some time ago I felt like I was a sinner because of those gazes.”

     The three of them sighed in union as they talking. They were at Gain’s apartment and decide to have a ‘girl’s talk’ as they boys were too busy to hang out together.

     “Well, it’s not like I can’t understand them all, I also think that the boys have an extraordinary look but what I don’t understand is why are they treating us like we somewhat doesn’t deserve to stand or being around the boys.”

     “Yeah… I know that they’re probably jealous and I get it. But like you said, that doesn’t mean they can treated us like that.” Gain said.

     “But Byul and you look more decent than me so the ‘female fans’ didn’t really trashing you two, right?”

     “I hope they didn’t but they did. And we look no better than you.” Byul respond to Jisoo.

     “Oh, both of you did. And yes, you too, Byul.” Jisoo said when she saw Byul tried to speak.

     “Remember every time we hang out with Jiho people always said that I’m a third wheel?” Jisoo said again when Byul try to speak again.

     “But at least you chill about it.” Gain exclaimed.

     “I am not, I just try to shrug it out.”

     “I think another factor is because we already used to be treated like that since Jiho became famous in our neighborhood when we were child. And when we were in high school, Jisoo’s sarcastic self started to show more boldly and it bring its own benefit as she handled a few hatred she receive in our school easily. I can say we had a rough time in high school since Jiho was already popular back then.”

     “What happened?” Gain asked.

     “Well, I had it pretty bad once I enter high school and Jiho was a sophomore there but we always spend time together so I get a few bullying before finally I report it to my parents and both Jiho and my parents take thing seri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter