Water Deep.

Weeping Monsters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to slight touches to my nose, and fresh breath of clear tooth paste close to my mouth, although the overwhelming smell that I thought I was dreaming of came from the same boy who was hovering over me.

It was instant, that my heart beat, and once I forced my eyes open (because I haven’t wanted to open them, too delighted with just feeling him over me and smelling his delicious smell) I came to vision with clear eyes that immediately twinkled golden once I locked mine with.

It was the first time for me to see Suho’s golden eyes, his werewolf eyes. It meant only one thing, when our eyes surfaced; and that is our feelings is surfacing as well, and hard. Almost right away, my own eyes reciprocated the same color his were radiating.

He smiled, his face contorting into a gentle expression that made my heartbeats more vibrant than before, and I gave him a lazy smile in return.

“I could get used to waking up to you.” He whispered, lowering his face so he could nuzzle my neck. It was a reaction, almost; to arch my head sideways so that he could have better access. I recycled his words in my head and ended up chuckling, a blush taking place on my cheeks.

“I didn’t think you’re this corny.”

“I’m actually not,” he mumbled between my neck and chin, planting a soft kiss there, before dragging his sinfully warm lips over to the center of my neck and softly. “I find myself blurt things around you.”

“Glad to force this sweet side out of you.” I mumbled back, humming delightfully when he moved his lips a different place over my skin and leaving trails of playful nibbles there. My whole body was getting through a spurge of goosebumps at his gestures, and his whole body was incredibly warm in itself so I was way too comfortable in this position.

But he stopped kissing me with a sigh and straightened up. He was still hovering over me, but his lips weren’t busy kissing me any more, which shouldn’t be as disappointing as it felt. His golden eyes softened and faded into their normal shade of brown. His eyes were the most beautiful pair of eyes I noticed, whether they were golden or dull brown.

“I have this day off,” He answered my silent inquiry written all over my face. My whole face brightened, and he allowed a small smile grace his previously serious face. “I would like to take you out, get to know you as I promised.”

My heart skipped a beat and I was flooded with immense heat. I sat up in the bed to be aligned to him, and slowly reached to circle my arms around his shoulders. He allowed me to pull him closer to me, our eyes close in contact with one another. I nuzzled our noses for a small second, my heart accelerating because I never initiated skin-ship before, before pressing my lips to his in a soft kiss. It was over as soon as I started it, because he wanted to tell me something.

“It’s not something special,” I frowned, because what was? “I just.. want to show you something, so that you’ll know I trust you, and wholeheartedly accept you in this pack, with initiation entrance or not; you’re already a part of my pack.”

“You don’t..” my heart was warming up from inside, and I reached to give him another quick peck in his lips. My own lips were tingling, and I realized I was addicted to the taste of him “You don’t have to prove it to me. The fact you are accepting me as you mate is enough for me.”

“No, I know that,” he shook his head almost vigorously, and I couldn’t picture him as a strong Alpha. He resembled a lost child to me, at that moment at least. “This is something I’d also like to do for myself. I.. i’d like to entrust you on a part of myself; that way, I can tell myself and everyone else, that you’re not a changing part of this period, that you are here to stay, with me.”

“Okay..” I softly agreed, giving him a gentle smile I knew was taking over my face even without me realizing. He leaned over and gave me a small peck on my lips, retreating to check for my inviting eyes, before diving in for another kiss, where I let my lips curl into a smile.

-

I paused in the middle of the staircase.

Suho, who was walking ahead of me, was already at the head of the stairs, waiting for me to join him so that we can have breakfast. We were still in our pajamas, looking like we had messed around in his bed for a few minutes before coming down (which was what happened – just I wouldn’t have described it as messing around; more like we shared a few kisses) his silver hair was falling over the fair complexion of his forehead, playing with his confused eyes.

“Aren’t you coming?” Suho’s question made the commotion the boys were causing in the living room halt momentarily, before resuming like they didn’t hear anything. I knew immediately that they were listening, and after yesterday, I still didn’t feel like I wanted to show my face to them.

But I didn’t want to cause the super busy Alpha who wanted to take me out today to worry about me, and slowly trudged down what remains of the stairs.

We headed to the dining room, passing by Sehun and Minseok whom didn’t bother lift their eyes to acknowledge us, although I felt Sehun taking a sniff from the air and then gasping. I didn’t pay him any attention and continued to follow behind Suho.

Once we cam across the open dining room, which had an adjoining kitchen, I allowed my eyes to fall from Suho’s salivating shoulders to rake them over the boys who were staring at us with wide eyes, even Baekhyun. He was red in the face, like he was holding back anger, and yet at the same time; his eyes were filled to the brim with shame. My heart skipped a beat, why was he looking so shameful?

“What?” Suho asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter