같은하늘

In the same place

It was easier to watch her from afar. Especially when knowing that you have no chance with her at all. I mean, she's just so beautiful, inside and out. I have no words left to describe how much I adore her. It's been years, and I still do.

 

I remember when we were in "The Boss is Watching" and I was asked who I wanted to take to a vacation. Embarrassment filled me, which was very unlikely to happen knowing you're in a group like BtoB. But, seeing her amongst the crowd made me feel scared and shy.

 

Today, I'm not really sure what I want to happen. For the past week, Minhyuk, Eunkwang and I filmed for Battle Trip. We learned that we would be competing against Gfriend. Bad news is, she's one of the three members we would he competing against. I mean, it isn't really bad news, but you get what i'm trying to say right?

 

I was sitting beside Minhyuk, and I couldn't help but stare at her. I tried my best to be subtle and only look at her when needed to, but, it comes naturally. She's suddenly the center of my attention, and I can't do anything about it.

 

While watching the video of their experience, I couldn't stop admiring her. In ever scene she was on, it was just so adorable. There was a part wherein Minhyuk about sounding like a puppy, which was really cute, but I felt a bit jealous that she felt shy about what Minhyuk said. It was a compliment. 

 

When it was our turn to show the video, I did my best to watch, I glanced at her each chance I got. Despite being her fan, we never really got a chance to talk much. After giving their album for Me Gustas Tu, other members gave their past albums instead, saying Yewon was assigned to give other idols their album. 

 

After the shooting for Battle Trip, we were free for the day, thankfully. It just so happens that the maknae line of Gfriend were free as well. "Do you girls wanna go out and eat? Our treat, cause we're your sunbae." Eunkwang said with a smile. Yuju, being the eldest among the three looked at the two girls on each side and smiled. "Alright sunbae, if it's no trouble for you three." She said as Sinb and Yewon smiled. "Please, call us oppa. It sounds less formal than sunbae." Minhyuk said, a chuckle escaping his lips.

 

We decided to eat near a bbq place. Eunkwang, Minhyuk and I sat on one side of the table, along with our manager, while Yuju, Sinb and Yewon sat on the other side, along with their manager. Minhyuk sat in front of Yuju, Eunkwang sat in front of Sinb, and I sat in front of Yewon. I'm not sure if they planned this, but that was how we sat. 

 

"So, how's your promotions?" Yewon seemed to be startled by my sudden question, but shrugged it off and gave me a heartwarming smile. "It's been okay oppa, how have you been by the way?" The way she called me oppa made my face warm, she's just so cute.

 

That was the first time we got to talk more to each other. I even got her KakaoTalk id and number, so we can chat.

 

"It was nice catching up with you girls. Let's hang out again soon." Minhyuk said, a smile on his face as he waved to the girls, who in return waved back at him. From the corner of my eye, I could see Yewon smiling and bowing politely our way, before heading inside their van. I should've waved back, instead, I texted her. 

 

Let's hang out again soon, Yewon-ah :)

 

With which she replied a few second later. 

 

That would be great oppa, I can't wait c:

 

With that, I happily spent the remainder of the day with a smile on my face. I got to talk to her and I got her number and kakao.