prologue (changsub)

In the same place

Under the same sky, at the same time, at the same place. They're probably seeing other people but met by fate.

We were waiting for our performance backstage on M Countdown, and I was bored to death. I've been annoying the members and watching the small TV. A knock was heard making me jump slightly from where I was currently seated.

"Excuse me sunbaenim?" A cute girl with straight hair took a peek from behind our waiting room's door. She was adorable. How can someone as adorable as her exist? I can't comprehend it.

She was ushered by Sungjae as he smiled and opened the door, welcoming her. The young girl bowed carefully and let out a shy smile. Wow! Crush at first sight. 

"I'm Umji, maknae of the newly debuted girl group called Gfriend." She introduced herself with a bow and put her arms out. "Here's our album, uhmmm... Please take care of us and we hope you enjoy our songs. We'll do our best! Thank you!" With that she bowed again and left.

"Changsub, you've been staring at the girl in a creepy manner. What's on your mind?" I turned to look at Minhyuk who gave my shoulder a soft pat.

"She's cute. Really cute. I have a new girl group to fanboy over." A grin was plastered on my face as I skipped around the room happily, phone in hand, searching more about Gfriend.