Green

Black and White
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hurry up!" a man shouted to the counter as they were getting a lot of customer's order.

It was such a busy night and all of the staff haven't rest since they opened the restaurant. It was a holiday and they should have just stayed at home because it was supposed to be celebrated with your loved ones but then again, life won’t make it that easy. That's why though their works doubled than the normal day, they can't deny the fact that they will be getting twice their wages.

"I'm so tired." cried Jin, in-charge of the food in the kitchen.

"Yeah. You would have thought that people will want to spend their holidays inside the comfort of their home, but no. Why can't people just cook their own food during year ends?" Seung hoon complained while stretching his back from the long hours of crouching, cooking and plating customers food.

Just then, a towel landed on his face. "Then why can't you just quit so that you can lie down and starve yourself in your room?" Kyungsoo savagely commented with his two innocent and wide eyes directing towards his colleague.

"Ya!" Seung hoon yelled to the other who's a year younger than him but felt like years older.

While the two continued bickering, Jin's laughter can be heard in the background.

"The three of you, stop it." chorong cutted between them that made them stop instantly.

Though she's the manager in that branch, she always jumps to help whenever they're having a hard time dealing with a lot of people who frequent to the restaurant. This time, she helps inside the kitchen because there are only three chefs. It was thanks to her being independent since childhood because now, cooking becomes a skill that she can use in her job.

Hours passed by and all of the employees worked hard without losing a beat, working efficiently and with coordination without them talking. It was all fascinating to eunji that she wondered how long they have known each other to be able to work like they’re one.

After a while, they gathered when the last customer finished and left the place.

"Alright. Well done today everyone, you all worked hard." Chorong said after clapping her hand to get their attention and signalling that their work for the day is done.

"Wooh. Finally!"

"Oh yeah!" All of them cheered except for the three people who stood still and simultaneously clap their hands just to show that they're happy. (Can you guess who are they? haha)

"Sooo.." Naeun interjected and all of them stared at her. But before she can continue, the eldest among them raised her hand to interrupt as she already knows what will the younger say next.

"Bye." Taeyeon said and quickly turned to go home.

"O-oh. Alright unnie, take care.." Naeun mouthed quietly on the pale girl's retreating back.

Naeun quickly turned her attention towards others who became busy thinking how to escape on the girl’s question.

“You’re all in, rig—“ She didn’t get to finish her words when seunghoon cutted her off.

“W-we’re gonna go to a noraebang tonight! R-right?” stutteringly he said, avoi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter