Prologue

Black and White
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the heart of seoul, on *** party people, a bar where a lot of people frequent to just to have fun was a place hiding beneath it. Criminals, delinquents, gangsters and other people finding trouble can be find there.

Illegal transactions and illegal fights became legal to what they called the 'Underworld'. Police haven't find nor raided the place even once. The owner was too powerful to even hide this in the government.

Those kind of people who have bad intentions stayed there for two reasons.

Power and money. The two most influencial and powerful things that drive people to greed. They get money from fighting and earned power when the weak follow and work for them. And tonight was special as some of these powerful people visited them.

"Wohoo!" loud cheerings can be heard from the crowd.

Tonight's place was full-packed of different scary looking people because the legendary fighter finally showed up on the underworld again.

It was rare to see her and many came just to watch her fight tonight. Some wanted to witness how great of a fighter she is while some were thinking of how they can get her down.

"Who wants to challenge the phantom tonight?" the man standing on the center beside the woman cloaked in black, asked the crowd.

Jung Eunji. That's the phantom's true name but only her know this. She was wearing all black from head to toe and covered half of her face using a black mask. No one has ever seen her face and remained mysterious until now. Many tried to pry on her and even challenged her to get a glimpse of her face but no one ever succeeded. She was protecting her identity for the sake of the people around her and so that she can get out into the trouble that she's doing in the underworld.

Nobody seemed to want to go until a man, with a lot of tattoos on his body stood between in the sea of people and made his way towards where the battles are held.

"Me." the man said with his deep voice.

At one glance, a normal person will piss and tremble from terror just looking at the man with murderous eyes and well-built body that was molded from his previous fights.

He's experienced and greatly feared by many. He's new to the underworld but already gain fame and is currently ruling there. They call him the reaper as all his opponents always end up on their grave, that's why no one ever dared to go against his way.

But the woman infront didn't budge and thinks otherwise, "Weak." was what she thought.

The phantom was not called by her but it was a name given by the people on the underworld. She's a shadow that disappear in darkness, she's strong and relatively fast that no one has ever beated her. She's infamous by leaving an X mark on her opponent's body. 

"Woman is a weak vessel. You should not go in a place like this." the reaper taunted and eyed the woman infront of him like a predator hunting its prey.

"But men are pathetic." the phantom jibed.

The man infront of him quickly threw a punch from rage but she easily avoided it.

Eunji smirked and looked at him insultingly before saying, "Bring it on."

Without the notice of the other man on the center with them that acts as the emcee of the battle, they started the fight.

The reaper advances first and attacked the phantom who was just standing and waiting for him to come. He threw punches left and right but to no avail, it was all in vain as the woman he taunted was too fast. He's normally good at close fights, after all he's known by his steel-like fists. But it's useless when he can't even hit his opponent. 

From the frustration and from the anger that was clouding his mind, he didn't noticed the attack that was coming on his way. Her fist landed heavily on the pit of his stomach making him spat some blood. While the man was trying to recover from the pain, eunji used it as an opportunity to hurt him. She lashed out and aimed at his face, hitting him at both sides of his jaw. He was defenseless so she easily gave him a hard blow making him dizzy but it wasn't enough to knock him off.

"You're persis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter