Unexpected fight

Mon Coeur: My Vengeful Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Marina’s apartment

Yoona: (looking at herself on the mirror) Today’s the day Yoona. You’ve been waiting for this. Do your best okay? 

Rina: Yoona? Are you set? We need to go.

Yoona: Yeah. (having a last glimpse on the mirror) Fighting! (she went out of the room)

Rina: Yoona, wanna drive? (tosses the keys to Yoona) need to call Soo on the phone. 

Yoona: Sure thing. (she gets in the driver’s seat, closes the door and starts the ignition) 

Marina got inside the front seat and closed the door. 

Yoona: are we going to fetch Sooyoung?

Rina: Nope. She’s a big girl Yoona…literally. She can handle herself. (she dials Soo’s number) Still ringing, still no answer.

Yoona: Do you think she’s okay? Maybe we need to check up on her. 

Rina: Don’t worry too much Yoona. This is typical Sooyoung. (Sooyoung speaks at the end of the line…)

Soo: *yawn* Hello?

Rina: Finally! I’ve been calling you ten times already. Are you still in bed?

Soo: Yeah…why?

Rina: just as I thought. You need to get up now Choi Sooyoung or you’re in big trouble.

Soo: for what?

Rina: You’re not in Korea anymore dear. You’re in Japan so get up!

Soo: what’s the big deal?

Rina: Does Osaka Ballet Academy ring a bell, Sooyoung?

Soo: GAAAAAAAH!! Why didn’t you tell me sooner? You had me guessing what are you doing up so early!

Rina: I called you for about 10 times and you haven’t answered my calls! Just hurry up, will you? It’s the first day.

Soo: Okay! Okay! See ya! (she hangs up the phone and rushed to the bathroom)

Rina: That girl is so dead this time. The teacher expects a lot from her.
Yoona: and why is that?

Rina: Nothing. You’ll find out soon. We’re almost there.

Yoona: *why would the teacher expect a lot from Sooyoung?*
At Sooyoung’s apartment

Sooyoung: Aish…good thing I prepared everything I need last night. Time to put on my lucky shoes and I’m off to the academy. (she walks to the shoe rack and looks for her shoes) Oh no! Where are those shoes?? … I wore them yesterday at the re-launch. Oh! (she snaps her fingers) Im Yoona! Wait. I think I still have her ballet flats around here. There it is! I must hurry. Surely she needs these by now. (she hurries down to her car and drives off)
At the Osaka Ballet Academy, inside the changing room
Rina: Yoona-ah…what are doing?

Yoona: I’m looking for my flats…(she removes all of the thing inside her bag)

Rina: The ones you wore yesterday? 

Yoona: Yeah…(she continues to look for it)

Rina: Didn’t you exchange shoes with Sooyoung?

Yoona: (she turned to look at Marina) OH NO! 

Rina: don’t worry. She’ll arrive soon. For now, wear your sandals okay?

Yoona: Okay. *Sooyoung, I don’t want to get into trouble. Please hurry*

The two girls went to the classroom and sat down at the floor. They watched the other students do some stretching exercises so they did the same too. The room was filled with girls chattering and laughing then suddenly the teacher walked in. With a professional ballerina’s poise she walked to the stereo and placed some cds and dropped her bag. Then she walked up front to greeted the class.

Lady: Good day. I’m Azumi Yoaka, obviously I’m your teacher and I’m expecting that everyone will do good today. I see you’ve done some stretching exercises. Now let’s do some basic ballet exercises. Everyone find your positions. 

Rina: Cmon Yoona. Let’s stay up front.

Yoona: I’d like to but I still don’t have my shoes yet. 

Rina: It’ll be fine. (They walk over to their places up front)

Mrs. Yoaka: (walks over to Yoona) Excuse me. Why are you wearing your sandals?

Yoona: *Oh no. *

At that time Sooyoung was already in the changing room. 

Soo: omo…late, late, late! Hope Yoona’s alright. (She stuffs her things inside the locker, leaving Yoona’s ballet flats on her hand and runs off to the clas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter