Suicide

Mon Coeur: My Vengeful Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sooyoung’s POV

Who is she Sooyoung?

She’s…she’s the one who replaced you, Yoona…She’s just a friend. I headed to the kitchen and grabbed a slice of blueberry cheesecake. Aish. This would be a great time to clear my mind off things. Yoona’s been following me around. If you want some cake, then help yourself. I focused on what I’m eating.

Sooyoung…

What? 

I’m sorry. I really am…

I looked at her. Don’t you think that apology is a little too late?

It’s better late than never.

Do you think forgiving you is easy? You left me all along Yoona! You were my life line and you left me! Before leaving for Korea, I was on the brink of suicide!

I didn’t leave you Sooyoung! I just made a choice!

And you chose to break my heart. I stood up and walked away. As much as I don’t want to leave my cake unfinished, I think I need to get away from Yoona.



T-then uhm...when I feel that you’re already set to go on your own…I…I’ll let you go…

But I don’t want you to let go…


Jessica! She said those exact same words in the park before!

Sooyoung …I can’t forget you…I don’t want you to forget all our memories…Don’t let me go…please?

Did Jessica mean the same thing as Yoona? Did Jessica want me to be with her?

Yoona…we can’t- then Yoona hugged me from behind.

Please give me another chance…give us a second chance…



Throughout the whole ride, we were quiet. None of us dared to speak. We already reached Jessica’s house. Jessica was about to open the door when…

Jessica…

Hmm?

I hope that you and Yuri will work things out. Please give yourselves a second chance…

Jessica just stared at me…Sooyoung, to tell you the truth…after what happened these past few days between you and me… I thought I was special to you… I thought of giving US a chance…I guess I was wrong. Jessica went out of the car and went to their gate.


I thought of giving US a chance…

Jessica likes me?? She wants to be with me??

Soo’s conscience: YES you dummy! Did all of this just sink in now??

Soo: I didn’t know…

Soo’s conscience: of course you didn’t! You paid too much attention on getting Yuri and Jessica back together!

Soo: I need to talk to Jessica now.

Soo’s conscience: why?

Soo: It’s not too late to take a chance on us right?

Soo’s conscience: If she still wants you then…

Yoona, it’s not that easy…I pulled her hand off me. The rain has stopped, you can go home now. I reached for my phone in my pocket. I was about to text Jessica when…

Sooyoung, please give me a chance…you are my strength…I don’t know what I will do if I lose you…Oh God. She’s crying now.



Now, I can’t pretend to be strong because the person whom I get my strength from, the person I’m fighting for, doesn’t trust me anymore.

Yuri’s sadness is radiating throughout the whole room. 

Don’t worry. I’ll set up a meeting for you two tomorrow. 

Thanks Sooyoung. You’re a true friend.


Thanks Sooyoung. You’re a true friend.

Damn. Yuri. I can’t take Jessica from her. She loves Jessica to a fault. I’m her best friend! I don’t want her to be sad because of me! I put my phone back in my pocket.

Soo’s conscience: What are you doing??

Soo: I can’t be with Jesica.

Soo’s conscience: why are you holding back??

Soo: If I don’t, I’ll lose Yuri.

Soo’s conscience: If you do, you’ll lose Jessica.

Soo: I know. But I have to, for my bestfriend. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter