a little dose of heartbreak

Mon Coeur: My Vengeful Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung's POV

How did you know I’m here?

Marina gave me your address here in Korea. When I came to your house, your neighbor told me you went to the park with your bike. She was just standing there. She hasn’t done anything and yet she took my breath away.

What are you doing here?

I came here for you. She walked to me and sat on the bench beside me. I can’t take my eyes off her. She’s still the same doe-eyed doll figure I know. The only thing that’s different is her hair, it’s really long now. She’s staring at me and after a while... I miss you, Sooyoung.

I met her gaze…i-i…I stuttered.

Don’t you miss me too?

I leaned on the bench. I think you know the answer to that.

She smiled as if she's contented. How have you been? She’s still looking at me.

Surprisingly, I’ve been good. I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

Still mad at me huh?

Why wouldn’t I Yoona? I looked straight into her eyes.

Look, I’m really sorry. I can’t leave Japan at that time. 

Yeah…because ballet’s more important than me. I smirked. I haven’t been this way with Yoona before.

That’s not true.

Oh really? I smiled drily. I can’t feel that Yoona. You know, when you left my apartment that night, you took my heart with you.

But I’m here now. 

Being here right now doesn’t mean that you’re giving me back my heart.

But…I still own it right?

I don’t know…While you’re gone, someone shared her heart with me…resurrecting me from the world of the undead. she gave me warmth when I longed for yours. I stared into the sky. 

Who is she? 

You don’t have to know. I stood up and went to the bike.

I have to know, Sooyoung. I sat on the bike. I want to bring US back, Sooyoungie.

I turned to her. I’ll just repeat what you told me before Yoona…There is no US. I pedaled away from her. Don’t look back, Sooyoung. Don’t look back- But I can’t control myself. I looked back at Yoona. She was still standing there. Aish…Just when I’m starting to move on…you came here to Korea and have to walk back into my life. 

Yoona’s POV

Sooyoung…I watched as Sooyoung move away from me. I let out a heavy sigh. I knew this wouldn’t be easy. Is she going home already?

*ring*

Hello?

Yoona, where are you?

I’m at a park mom.

I’m already at home. I bought home some food. Join me. 

Okay mom. I’ll be home in a few minutes. 

Take care.

Yes mom. Bye.

*click*

I walked out of the park and took a taxi home. Inside the taxi, flashes of our conversation dawned on me.



While you’re gone, someone shared her heart with me…she gave me warmth when I longed for yours.


Who is she talking about? And wait. Did she found the brat she’s looking for? 

We’re here miss.

I paid the fare and went out of the taxi. I looked at the old house in front of me. Yes, this old house is where we used to live when we’re still residing here in Korea. After dinner, I’ll try my luck again with Sooyoung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter