Chapter 29

Mon Coeur: My Vengeful Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s POV

I opened my eyes and looked at the clock on the bedside table. It’s 4:30 a.m. I looked around. This is not my room. Where am I? I was about to get up when I felt an arm tighten around my waist. I turned to look at the person next to me.

Sooyoung…

She’s sleeping peacefully. Why didn’t she wake me up? I need to get home. We’ve got school later. I tried to get her arm of me when she whined. Sleep. Then she hugged me again. She rested her head against mine. Having a big height difference, I looked up to her face. I resisted the urge to touch it. Aish.

I whispered to her. Yah. Choi Sooyoung. I need to get home. We’ve got school today. I did not bring my things and uniform with me. 

Hmm…Can we just stay like this for a little longer?

She heard me. Is she awake? I think she’s half- asleep. Then I felt her breathing on my face. She’s asleep. Gah. I have no other choice but to go back to sleep now. I closed my eyes and willed myself to sleep.

Sooyoung’s POV

I’m awake Jessica. I can’t let you leave yet. It’s been too long since I’ve had such a good sleep. I missed this warmth, Sica. I need your warmth. If only I could sneak a little….

Soo’s conscience: kiss? Kekeke.

Soo: leave me alone. Let me sleep.

I closed my eyes and drifted back to my dreamland.

Jessica’s POV

*beep* *beep* *beep* I opened my eyes and looked at the clock. 6:15 a.m. I looked at Sooyoung. She’s still sleeping. She’s not hugging me too tight. I think I can go now. I removed her arm carefully and got off the bed. I put a pillow next her. See you at school Sooyoung. I got my bag and went out. I closed the door gently as I didn’t want to wake her up.

Sooyoung’s POV

As soon as I heard the door click, I opened my eyes. See you later Jessica. I hugged my pillow tightly. I can smell her scent. Roses. What’ll I do now? I’m doomed.

At school….

Jessica’s POV

I am really early for school. After coming home to our house, I quickly showered and went to school. I didn’t bother to eat my breakfast. I’m still reading the pink book Fany lend me. I’ve got nothing else to do. I sense a figure nearing the classroom door, I looked at the door and Hara. 

Oh. Jessica, you’re early for today.

Uhm…yeah. 

Did you have break fast?

No…

Here, you can have my other sandwich. She handed me a brown paper bag.

Thanks. So…how are you? You’re not mad at me, are you?

Me? Mad at you? Why? 

I know you like Yuri.

Yeah. I like her. That doesn’t mean I’m desperate for her. I’m not like Gyuri. Hehehe.

Is Gyuri treating you better?

Uhm. We hardly see her nowadays. She’s always busy for something else. She’s planning a party after the break.

After the break? Why won’t she have the party during the break?

She said she’ll be out of town for some relaxation.

For a week?

Yup.

I see. Yuri and Gyuri will be both gone during the break. Is it just a coincidence? Hara said Gyuri’s been busy this week, and so is Yuri. I know I have no basis to doubt Yuri…but I have this weird feeling. What are you thinking Jessica?? Yuri doesn’t like Gyuri. She proved it to you before.

Hey. Are you okay?

Yeah. 

Then all our other classmates arrived.

I better get back to my seat. Talk to you later.

I put the brown paper back inside my bag. I continued reading when someone kissed me on the cheek. 

Good morning babe. 

Yuri-ah. She hugged m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter