I'll See You Soon

Mon Coeur: My Vengeful Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri’s POV

“Why didn’t you tell me Jessica?” my face is blank. I’m afraid to show any emotionI’m afraid that maybe Jessica would hate me if i even move a muscle.

“What are you talking about Yuri?” Jessica’s beautiful face full of questions.

“why didn’t you tell me about Amber??” I raised my voice. I can’t help it. I can’t stand thinking that Amber got my Jessica first.

“I-I didn’t think that you would know her” she stepped back. I can see fear in her eyes. Is she afraid that I’ll hit her? 

“Why didn’t you tell me that you had a girlfriend?” 

“what??” Jessica’s eyes widened in surprise. 

“Amber said that you were her girlfriend in America” Jessica suddenly laughed. I was puzzled. What’s so funny about what I said?

“oh no Yuri-ah. You must be mistaken. It was not me. It was my sister” her eyes still twinkling from laughter.

“but I pointed you to her. *and I told her that you’re mine*”

“Yuri, you and Amber misunderstood the situation. Aish, knowing Amber…I’m sure she got it wrong.” She threw my bag at me.

“so….You really sure you didn’t have any girlfriend in America?”

“hmmm…Let me think about it…”she stared into the ceiling as if thinking of some names.

“Jessica…” I pouted.

“I’m just kidding Yuri.” She chuckled. What a relief. We headed out of the gym and met Jessica’s sister. She introduced me to her. 

“Krystal, this is my gf…Kwon Yuri.” GF? I violently turned to Jessica. What did she just say?

“GF means good friend Yuri” she stick out her tongue. 

“Unnie will refer to her girlfriend or boyfriend as ‘baby’ It’s our code. Hahaha. You really looked surprised Yuri unnie.”

“Well-I-i….thought that…uhm..” Jessica patted me on the back.

“That’s okay Yuri-ah…hm. Let’s eat dinner okay? Your treat! You’re the star of the night!”

“Okay!” I gave her a thumbs up sign.

“wait. I’ll just go to the bathroom. I don’t think I can hold on further. Yuri scared me a while ago. Hahahaha.” I pinched her on her side.”ow! anyway, Krys, accompany Yuri for a while. I’ll be back in a few minutes!” She ran off back inside the gym.

“Yuri unnie…”

“yeah?” I turned to the beautiful girl in front of me. She has this long black hair, like what Sooyoung had before. She has eyes like those of her sister’s. So this is Amber’s gf? Tsk. Amber and I have a lot in common. I was so busy asserting her that I didn’t notice she’s already at my side. She whispered in my ear….

“You are so obvious unnie. I know you like my sister…” I was stunned. Am I really that obvious? Between me and Sooyoung, she was more of the showy type. Not me. 

“ho-how did you know?”

“I can see by the way you stare at her…”

“hahaha…you figured it out huh? Tsk. I wonder if Jess figured it out too.”

“I dunno about that unnie. My guess is she’s still infatuated with Fany unnie…*and Sooyoung unnie*”

“But Tiffany’s got Taeyeon already”

“she’s your libero right? I saw How Fany unnie cheered for her. She’s supposed to be cheering for the whole team but…her eyes are only on Taeyeon unnie. Hahaha.”

“Yeah. I don’t know if I should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter