.6.

Please reply

•6•

“I don’t like Jongin anymore.”

Inhae looked at Sohee in what it seems like a shock – because yesterday, that girl was just busy obsessing over how hot Jongin had looked when he was playing basketball.

She, had of course become a tad pissed at that – because apparently she went home so fast that she had missed how Jongin had stayed and played basketball with his friends at the court and Sohee just happened to see that instead of her.

So, she just wondered to herself how good the boy would look while playing basketball. She bet that he would look damn handsome at it and would be good at playing too.

Jongin had always been that perfect.

“Why would you say that? Weren’t you busy talking about him yesterday?”

Sohee had sighed. “And I feel so yucky talking about him yesterday because…do you know that I had to go home late yesterday, right?”

Inhae just nodded.

“And well, apparently he was there when I wanted to go home. At first, I was so happy because you know…your crush is in front of you and when I tried to walk out, he block my way and I swear it was just like in the drama – ” she fanned herself.

“ – I tried to walk away like three times or something, but he kept blocking my way and only leave small space for me to go through. And okay, so I thought he wanted to say something to me and thought that maybe he was going to say those cheesy words or something but then, do you want to know what he said? Just look at you, you’re too fat to even walk through here.”

Inhae felt her heart dropped, like harsh reality just slapped her in the face.

Because Jongin was rude.

He was different than what she thought he is.

The fact that he had viewed Sohee like that makes her stomach churned in a bad way because as far as she knew, she was more thick that Sohee.

Maybe it was another way of Jongin to say that she was ugly.

“Oh, Sohee…don’t cry. It’s okay.” She patted her friend’s back slowly.

Somehow, she didn’t know if she was comforting her friend or was just comforting herself.

 

Weirdly enough, Inhae’s feeling on Jongin didn’t seem to flatter just because of that or just how many times the boy had showed her that he was too far from nice, her heart just won’t listen.

Maybe she had a thing for self-dissing, or maybe she had a thing for bad boy.

But Jongin wasn’t a bad boy. He was just being a jerk.

Just like how he was being a jerk to Inhae herself when he told everyone that she and Namjoon had something going on and of course, everyone in the class had volunteered on teasing them both.

Inhae didn’t even know why she was in the picture actually and that’s all because of Jongin.

Namjoon was another poor soul other than her that was dragged into the mess. The boy didn’t even do anything wrong and was just focusing on his study so that he could get into top college and make tons of money.

They hadn’t even spoken to each other even though being in the same class.

“Inhae…didn’t you at Math? Namjoon here can help you with it.” Jongin had smirked and the whole class chortled at those words. Namjoon had just rolled his eyes and buried his attention on the book which left her getting all the remarks and teasing on her own.

She wasn’t laughing. She wasn’t even smiling. She had her head down as she played with her thumbs. Sohee on her side didn’t even say anything and just turned to her book.

Inhae felt like she wanted to rip everyone’s throat for teasing her and laughing at whatever Jongin was saying.

Her heart ripped a bit as she knew that he didn’t like her.

Nobody would so something like that to someone they adores.

But again, her heart just healed a bit when she noticed – Jongin remembered that she at Math.