.13.

Please reply

•13•

Inhae didn’t know why she still cannot move on from Jongin. Just what does the boy have that she just couldn’t let go of? Maybe it was their memories together? Or the fact that he was cute? And smells nice, and kinda look huggable when he sleep…

She sighed.

Inhae knew she had fallen too deep. She could be walking anywhere and talked to anyone but her mind would wander off to Jongin as if they had their own mind.

She could be presenting in front of the class, but her eyes would just glance slightly just to make sure he had his eyes on her.

Whenever she laughed, she just hoped that he would be staring at her and maybe would fall in love with her just like how she fall in love with him whenever she saw him laughing.

Inhae was back to square one. And she knew that was ed up.

 

Yuri had sat with Seulgi and Inhae the other day, along with the other girls. The girl was actually from Jongin’s clique – a queenka but she was weirdly nice to everyone and just happened to like hanging out with other people that weren’t from their clique.

And she happened to like sit with them – Inhae didn’t mind.

They were busy talking about things like the future. Yuri had said that she wanted to try and date a billionaire, that way she won’t have to work for her life and would just be serving her husband only.

And just because of that, the conversations suddenly turned into the marriage talk. They all wondered about who they are gonna marry, which season that’s the best for having a wedding and who would be cute for each other.

“I can’t wait to see in another years where you guys are all married and old.” Seulgi commented.

“I wonder who would be getting married first?”

“I say Inhae got to marry first.”

She frowned. “Wait – why?” she looked at Inhae.

“Because, usually…they say that ones that don’t have a boyfriend tend to get married first.”

Inhae rolled her eyes. “Who are they? Why do they say things like that?”

Yuri had smirked, of course. “I can’t wait for it to happen though. I can just imagine you would be cooking in the kitchen while Jongin was busy helping you in the living room.”

Inhae stilled for a moment, because she heard Jongin’s name. She glanced at Yuri, wondering why the girl suddenly mentioned the boy. Her laugh was eerie in her point of view – like, it was someone actually knew something about you that you don’t know of.

Did she somehow know her crush towards him?

That’s impossible.

She didn’t tell anyone.

Nobody would know.

Right?

Maybe it’s just nothing. She told herself, smiling and just laughed along to whatever her friends were saying.

 

Or maybe someone would know.

Because sometimes, Inhae found herself staring at Jongin unknowingly. She couldn’t help it – it was like her eyes had its own mind to just stare at people.

She just prayed that nobody had noticed she was staring.

Because if they did, they would have noticed the loves that shoot out from her eyes to the boy.

She sighed, scolding herself from thinking about him again and just stared forward, where the special talk was being held.

Since they were in the last year of high school, it seemed like a tradition in the school to have a special talk before they graduated and began collage. Most of the talk was about the importance of studying and how to plan your ideal career.

It was boring alright.

And her mind kept on wanting to glance at her right, where Jongin was sitting with his friends. He was busy talking with Sehun, saying something that makes the latter laughed soundlessly.

She had set her eyes on him, watching how happy he looked whenever Sehun commented on something. She tried to look like she was staring at anything, looking away almost immediately every three seconds so that nobody would caught her staring.

As pitiful as it sound, she liked it like that – staring from afar, watching him being happy and knowing well the reason was not because of her.

Suddenly, Sehun looked up – as if sensing that someone was watching him and his friends. His gaze immediately locked with Inhae’s and the girl panicked, eyes quickly looked forward.

She had been caught.

Her heart thumped.

Scared.

Sehun won’t tell Jongin about it, right? Or maybe he would and all of them would just laugh at her back for acting like a stupid girl.

She swallowed hard, eyes slowly darted to her right to glance if Sehun was still looking at her or not.

No. Sehun wasn’t.

But Jongin was.

She knew she should have trust her gut when it says not to look.