.11.

Please reply

•11•

Inhae tried to forget about Jongin. She really did. But it was hard when she was still in the same class as his on her second year of high school. And to make it worse, Jaekyung was also in the same class.

Thank god Seulgi was also in the same class or Inhae would be crazy trying to deal with her feelings all alone. At least her friend was there to take her attention from it.

It was big news that Jaekyung and Jongin had split up but Inhae doubted it – because they still seemed close with each other, talking and laughing. She didn’t want to admit, but yeah – she was jealous and hoped the rumor was true.

Jongdae had changed school, Inhae cursed when she knows that because that brat still didn’t buy her a new mirror.

She got new friends, Hyeri who just wanted nothing but to sleep and Mina who just proclaimed that Sehun had a crush on her.

Sehun, Jongin’s friend. Handsome. Popular.

That’s all Inhae could describe him. They hadn’t really talked and even if they should be talking, like in an assignment or anything, he rarely opened his mouth – he was the shy kid in the class. Shy, but hot.

And Inhae really doubted that he had a crush on Mina, because why would someone from that popular clique like someone from their groups?

She just wanted to grimace whenever Mina commented that Sehun was glancing at their way or just looking at her.

Seulgi wasn’t really helping, and just hyping the poor girl but whenever Mina wasn’t there, the girl would just said, “Sehun doesn’t like her. I know.”

Inhae had asked how did she knew and her friend just rolled her eyes.

“I’m Seulgi. I know about everyone and I kinda ask Sehun on facebook. He laughed, and said no.”

Inhae had nodded.

“But it was weird though, because he always had his eyes on our group. I noticed that, because we’re the only clique that gathered up at the corner of the class.”

“Maybe we’re so loud that he couldn’t help but to stare?” Inhae shrugged.

“Don’t know. Maybe.”

 

Mina tried to take the matters to her hands, of course – he asked Jongin about it to which the guy just laughed out loud.

“What the hell? How did you get that idea?” he snorted.

Mina had pouted of course. “Because I always saw him staring at me.”

He rolled his eyes. “He doesn’t like you. If he did, I would know, heck our clique would know.”

Inhae didn’t forget the disappointed look on Mina afterwards.

“Great, now his clique would think I’m this weird fan girl that obsessed with his friend. Just let the ground swallow me please.”

“I don’t think Jongin would tell anyone though.”

“Jokes on you, he already did. I could feel the judging stares from them already.”

Inhae didn’t know why Mina was so dramatic because Jongin’s clique would stare at her too, but she didn’t say anything about it.