Final 2

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Final Chapter 2 (Byul's POV.)

I woke up from the morning and groaned. My alarm from my alarm clock was ringing and I shut it off. I groaned and thought, "I don't want to go to school!"

I put the blanket over my head and tried to go to sleep. Suddenly, I heard the door opened in my room and I knew it! Please do no-

"Get up! You need to go to school!" Omma shouted and grabbed my blanket, then threw it to the ground and I groaned, I reply pouting, "I don't want to go to school, omma!"

"Too bad! You still got next month to graduate, then you are done!" She reply and spanked my . I pouted more and got up. I reply, "fine! I'll get ready."

I walked to the bathroom and started taking a shower. 

10 Minutes Later, I was all dressed in my uniform and went to the dinning room. I saw appa reading a newspaper and I smiled. I gave him a hug from behind and he got scared. I laughed and asked, "did I scare you?"

"No, I only flinched," appa reply and I rolled my eyes playfully, then asked, "appa, what do you want for your birthday?"

"Hmm... I am not sure," he reply smiling at me. I let go of the hug, then sit next to him. I reply smiling, "I got a huge surprise for you later, if you come to my play tonight!"

"I will," he reply smiling and I smiled back. Omma came back with food and reply, "you were suppose to help me with the food, Byul."

"Mian, omma," I reply smiling and gave her a hug, "thanks for the meal!"

I started digging in and my parents were smiling at me. I gave them a questioning look and asked, "what?"

"Nothing," omma reply smiling, "we are just happy."

 I smiled and reply, "I love you guys."

"We love you too," appa reply smiling and gave me cucumbers. I pouted and reply, "I don't like cucumbers, appa."

"Eat it, it's healthy," he reply and I pouted more. He pinched my cheeks hard and I said, "appa, stop."

Omma was laughing at us and reply, "keep eating or else you will be late for school."

I pouted and we started eating.

 

 

I got to the bus stop and waited for the bus. I looked around and saw a cute guy walking over here. I looked away and thought, "I always see him everyday, he's so cute! *looks at him* He looks like a hamster and I love hamster."

I looked away from him and he was standing next to me. I bit my lips from smiling and thought, "he's next to me! I can't believe it!"

I stayed calm and tried to think about something else. Suddenly, someone accidently pushed him and he bumped into me. I almost fell, but he caught me. My eyes went wide and our eyes met. I blushed and he asked with a worried face, "are you ok?" 

"O-Oh y-y-yeah," I reply and stood up straight. He cleared his throat and reply, "sorry about that, student."

I shook my head and bowed my head at him, then reply smiling, "it's fine."

He smiled and looked away. I looked away and smiled, then thought, "oh my gosh! His voice is so good! I can't believe he caught me."

The bus came and we went inside the bus. 

When we got inside, there was 2 seats left at the back and I sat the one by the window. I thought he would just stand and hold on to the pole or those hanging things (yes, I forgot what those were called). But, he sat next to me. I felt like I couldn't move a muscle and felt like I am gonna embarrass myself. 

"Are you ok with me sitting here?" He asked with a sweet smile. I smiled back and nodded shyly. He nodded smiling and looked at his phone. I looked outside and bit my lips from smiling. I thought, "today is my lucky day."

 

 

The bus stopped and I saw that he got up and was about to leave, he looked at me then reply, "thanks for letting me sit next to you."

I nodded smiling like a fool and he left with a cute smile. I looked out of the window, seeing his body walking away from the bus and the bus moving away. I smiled and thought, "I hope I see him tomorrow."

The bus finally got to my school and I got out of the bus. I started stretching and thought, "it's still too early for me to go to school."

7:15 A.M.

I went inside the school and walked to my locker. I opened my locker and put my books inside. Someone slammed my locker and I look to see who it was. It was Lucas (NCT) and he gave me the flirty smile I hate the most. He asked with a flirty smile, "how are you bae?"

I rolled my eyes and reply, "I ain't telling you."

I walked away from him and he reply following me, "I'm coming to see your play tonight."

"Don't come," I reply not looking at him. He pouted and asked, "why? I want to see you."

"Well, the story is too innocent for a guy like you," I reply and got to my classroom. I turned around to look at him and he was outside of my classroom door. He pouted and reply, "I am innocent,"

"Sure," I reply in a sarcastic voice, "you are totally innocent when you date those girls. Tsk tsk."

I walked away from him and he reply, "I'll come get you after class."

"Please don't" I reply to myself. I got to my desk and sat down on my chair. My best friend Yeri (Red Velvet) came in and ran to me with a smile. I smiled and she sat next to me, then asked, "are you excited for tonight?!"

"Yeah! I can't believe that I am still the main girl of the play," I reply smiling. She smiled and reply, "I hope everything will go well tonight for you!"

"Oh, I have to tell you about this morning," I reply smiling and she asked smiling, "is it that guy again?!"

I nodded smiling, "he caught me in his arms when he accidently bumped into me and he sat next to me in the bus!"

"That is so cute!" She reply laughing, "I hope you guys get to date!"

"The thing is, he probably is in his 20's," I reply pouting. She asked with a questioning face, "so?"

"He probably has a girlfriend and my parents might not approve about me dating an older guy," I reply pouting and she sighed, then reply, "maybe, but you never know."

I nodded and reply, "true, I just hope he is single!"

RIIINNNGGG

"Good moring class!"

 

 

Later that evening, I finished my play and I was outside of the school building with my parents. My parents gave me a hug and I gave them back a hug. They pulled away and appa reply smiling, "I am so proud of you! You nailed it!"

"Yes, I am so proud of my daughter," omma reply smiling and I smiled, then reply, "thanks omma and appa. It was a great night."

"Byul."

I turn to look and it was Lucas. I sighed and looked away. He came up to me and reply smiling, "you did a good job!"

I nodded with a fake smile and reply, "thanks."

"Byul, who is this?" Omma asked with a questioning look. I faked a smile to my parents and reply, "this is Lucas, he is my-"

"Boyfriend," Lucas reply with a smile. I glared at him and reply, "we aren't dating."

I looked at my parents with a fake smile and reply, "he is just a classmate, I would never date him."

"Do you like my daughter?" Appa asked and I was about to say something, then Lucas reply with a smile, "yes, I do."

"I don't approve," appa reply not interested in Lucas. I smiled when appa gave me the wink, omma hit appa's arm and reply smiling at Lucas, "he's just joking, you can dat-"

"Omma!" I reply pouting at her with my glare, "I am not interested in him. Let's go. I am tired."

"We will see you a-" omma reply smiling, but appa cut her off by saying, "never!"

We left to the car. Omm glared at us and asked, "why don't you like him? He looks like a sweet boy."

"Omma, you don't know him like I do," I reply looking at her, "he looks s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter